As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

When I say "coconut yogurt," you think of

2»

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Yogurt is specifically fermented milk. Coconuts don't have milk, because they're not mammals. Fuck, they're not even animals. Therefore, anything you make out of coconut water can't be yogurt.

Next question?!

It may shock you to learn that words can have multiple meanings, and sometimes two meanings can br similar but slightly distinct!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    coconut-flavored, milk-based yogurt
    Tox wrote: »
    Yogurt is specifically fermented milk. Coconuts don't have milk, because they're not mammals. Fuck, they're not even animals. Therefore, anything you make out of coconut water can't be yogurt.

Next question?!

It may shock you to learn that words can have multiple meanings, and sometimes two meanings can br similar but slightly distinct!

While yes, I know this, calling it coconut yogurt is purely marketing, just like white chocolate being called chocolate at all.

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Tox wrote: »

Next question?!

While yes, I know this, calling it coconut yogurt is purely marketing, just like white chocolate being called chocolate at all.

If it's called white chocolate then it contains at least 20% cocoa butter, which makes it real chocolate

Now there are a lot of products out there that aren't technically called white chocolate, which naturally are not in fact chocolate (there are also plenty of other products that conveniently just call themselves "special dark" or whatever, which is because they're not actually chocolate)

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    ph blake wrote: »
    Semen

n1g7bjzxuok6.jpeg
    Nice.

• honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    I mostly think of harry Belafonte to be honest

Get your coconut yoghurt, four for five
    Man it's good for your daughter, four for five
    Coco got a lotta iron, four for five
    Make you strong like a lion, four for five

• Jr.Jr. Registered User regular
    I think of raita because there are some raitas that have coconut in them. I believe they sell coconut flavor yogurt like those little Yoplaits at the store but my mom and I only buy plain yogurt because the flavored kinds at the store just don't taste that good. If you don't like plain flavors you can just make your own with the plain flavor. Also I do not like those little Yoplaits because they use so much plastic packaging that much plastic is bad for you. Like they have to ship yogurt in plastic but if you ate a quart worth of those little Yoplaits you would be using multiple times as much plastic as if you just bought a quart of yogurt instead of miniature yogurts. If you ant to take yogurt with you you don't need those little yogurts when you can buy a container to use over and over at the grocery store that's what I do when I take yogurt to the park

• Jr.Jr. Registered User regular
    There are so many kinds of just plain yogurt, not like brands but yogurt styles it's fun. They have thick ones and ones that are more thin and they have some that are more sour than others.

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited February 2023
    I like milk and milk products just so fucking much.

Fermented, from a variety of different animals, solid, liquid, just… whatever it is, get that mammal juice in my body any way you can and I will pay for the privilege.

Kill me with a bullet made of milk, that’s how I want to go out.

sarukun on
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    larlar
    sunscreen

• TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    coconut milk-based yogurt
    What about coconut gogurt

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Now I want some coconut yoghurt

Shouldn't have clicked on the thread, that's on me

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Vegans and their war on English have a lot to answer for.