As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Zombawomba

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Zombawomba!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Zombawomba

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Well now I know how I want to go.

Up to my nuts in a robo-anylosaur's guts

• Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    You would think that both would have learned by now to formulate requests to the other according to the evil genie rules.

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Pacific%20Science%20Center%20Dinosaur%20room%2C%20robotic%20allosaurus%20credit%20JiaYing%20Grygiel.jpg

From googling 'seattle science center robot dinosaurs.'

I actually expected more obviously robotic dinosaurs. Like something dinobot-ish. But I guess this makes sense for a science center. The public isn't ready to see where we're at with actual robot dinosaur technology yet.

H9f4bVe.png
  • dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    I actually expected more obviously robotic dinosaurs. Like something dinobot-ish. But I guess this makes sense for a science center. The public isn't ready to see where we're at with actual robot sexbot dinosaur technology yet.

You seemed to have made a typo there.

• palidine40palidine40 Registered User regular
    He died, Doing what he Loved...

• SilverspudSilverspud Registered User regular
    The funeral/death comics are some of my favorites, for some reason.

20160725-SFJ1WXCM-p1.jpg20160725-SFJ1WXCM-p2.jpg20160725-SFJ1WXCM-p3.jpg

20170526-s0QTUBXU-p1.jpg20170526-s0QTUBXU-p2.jpg20170526-s0QTUBXU-p3.jpg

• oh3fiftyoneoh3fiftyone Registered User regular
    The sad face emoticon is really one of those little garnishes that really elevate a piece.

• GrendusGrendus Registered User regular
    I do gotta say, I'm very excited for PSVR2 and hope it does well. We need a proper VR competitor to the Occulus, PCVR has too much of a cost and technical barrier to entry.

I worry that PSVR will have the same issue TBH, it's more expensive than the Quest and requires a PS5, but at least the PS5 is something people might already have, and setup is much easier. I just don't want Facebook to own the VR space, especially given how shitty the "Metaverse" is.

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    The sad face emoticon is really one of those little garnishes that really elevate a piece.

It's never occurred to me how horribly out of place one would be on a tombstone.

Quid wrote: »

It's never occurred to me how horribly out of place one would be on a tombstone.

I know, right? Who even uses emoticons anymore? 🤣🤣🤣

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2023
    Whoe'er you are,
    tread softly, I entreat you,
    For if he chance to wake,
    be sure he'll eat you.

Or

Whoe'er you are,
    tread softly, I entreat you,
    For if he chance to wake,
    be sure he'll eat you. 🍆

MichaelLC on
    That's a deep cut. 🍆

• silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    "I refuse to be ruled by fear" is still such an amazing line in that strip.

• Emperor MegamanEmperor Megaman Registered User regular
    palidine40 wrote: »
    He died, Doing what he Loved...

A robot dinosaur...