As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Gazed And Confused

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Gazed And Confused!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Gazed And Confused

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    edited February 2023
    I feel like there was a missed opportunity for another funeral gag, featuring Gabe giving a eulogy while wearing ruby quartz glasses.

Overkillengine on
  • V1mV1m Registered User regular
    If next week's strip is entitled "L'esprit de escalier" we'll know they do read these forums

• FireballDragonFireballDragon Registered User regular
    And suddenly, that cheesy DiC cartoon theme song popped into my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk

• DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Are you saying the show was cheesy or the theme because either way you're wrong

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »

I think they just wanted to say "cheesy DiC".

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    "...but also to protect the ones I love. And you." is hilarious. Great comic.

• Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    Spiciest eye chili I've ever seen.

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    I feel like there was a missed opportunity for another funeral gag, featuring Gabe giving a eulogy while wearing ruby quartz glasses.

He lifts them to read, vaporizing the mourners. And everyone else.

• homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

What's weird about a cheesy deke?

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

What's weird about a cheesy deke?

Do you eat it from the top down, or work along the sides?

• MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    That third panel got a genuine laugh out of me. It was also one of the first times that I truly appreciated the vertical layout in which the comics appear on my phone, since it allowed me to not see the last panel until I scrolled further down the page.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    MarcinMN wrote: »
    That third panel got a genuine laugh out of me. It was also one of the first times that I truly appreciated the vertical layout in which the comics appear on my phone, since it allowed me to not see the last panel until I scrolled further down the page.

Even though I saw it, it get a full on laugh from me. Just something about Tycho's pose.

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Punch beams from the Punch dimension

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG