As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Gabriel The Younger

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Gabriel The Younger!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Gabriel The Younger

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    DigiPen? Oh dear. Hopefully they've actually improved after the last expose over how they treated their students.

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I like Mike's robot hair tuft in panel 3

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    Ah, narcisstic sociopathy. The second funniest thing after morbid comedic sociopathy.

• Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    Johnny17 wrote: »
    Ah, narcisstic sociopathy. The second funniest thing after morbid comedic sociopathy.

What?

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

What?

Yeah I uhh what?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net

What?

He demands attention for the trashing he just delivered from the son he just trashed. If my knowledge of medical terms is not completely off this bears both narcissism and sociopathy.

• V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Are... are you new to this comic series?

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Next thing you know, they're be murdering people.

V1m wrote: »

Why should I only bring up stuff that happened the first time?

edited March 2023
    It's like logging on to an It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia board and posting "I think these people might have some mental problems."

I mean, if you want to do that, no big deal. But people will also probably post their opinions, which may lightly mock you.

dennis on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I think Dennis Reynolds might be a serial killer, I've got all these questions and I just don't like the answers.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    L: "Gabe the Senior's insistence that he hoped his son wouldn't see the review, even though he himself sent the review to him, shows all the hallmarks of narcissistic sociopathy, the exact sort of behavior Kira would display!"

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    I liked Johnny1 thru 16 better.

• GrendusGrendus Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    Next thing you know, they're be murdering people.

What? They would never kill people over a Pac Man watch. That's their least favorite thing to do.

• DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited March 2023
    Just like poison from a wound, you have to suck butt from an ass. Nothing worse than having butt in your ass.

Djiem on
  • Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    He got into Digipen?! He's a teenager already?! Impossible!

Nooooooo...
    2007 was last year, right? Right?! Oh dear god, nooo, I have been on this forum for far too long. :open_mouth:

|Ko-Fi Me! ☕😎|NH844lc.png | PSN | chi-logo-only-favicon.png(C.H.I) Ltd. |🏳️⚧️♥️
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I think Dennis Reynolds might be a serial killer, I've got all these questions and I just don't like the answers.
    But Charlie cut the brakes

WILD CARD BITCHES

YEEEEEEHAAAAW!!!

Zilla360 wrote: »
    He got into Digipen?! He's a teenager already?! Impossible!

Nooooooo...
    2007 was last year, right? Right?! Oh dear god, nooo, I have been on this forum for far too long. :open_mouth:

y3x0wmyvvxyq.png

• LttlefootLttlefoot Registered User regular
    They don’t always crucify games. There’s probably a dozen games in my steam library only there because I read about them on pa

• V1mV1m Registered User regular

Are you straight up going to claim that this is the first incidence in twenty years of this comic of Gabe acting like this? Really? Really?

• hiraethhiraeth SpaceRegistered User regular
    This seems totally normal, no pressure. :#

DigiPen
    @DigiPenNews
    Congrats on getting into DigiPen, Gabe! Here’s to all the unimpeachable, dad-approved GOTY winners you’ve got ahead of you.

• Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Hah! Tweets still existing in the future. Good one.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • see317see317 Registered User regular

How long could it take to graduate from Digipen and then churn out a game?
    That's got to be 3-4 years, minimum.

Plenty of time to get the cyberware implants and for Musk Twitter to die and be reborn under some kind of competent lizard person's rule.

see317 wrote: »

How long could it take to graduate from Digipen and then churn out a game?
    That's got to be 3-4 years, minimum.

Plenty of time to get the cyberware implants and for Musk Twitter to die and be reborn under some kind of competent lizard person's rule.

I suspect he'll be churning out games before he graduates.

• Emperor MegamanEmperor Megaman Registered User regular

Are you straight up going to claim that this is the first incidence in twenty years of this comic of Gabe acting like this? Really? Really?

I think this individual was, on the oposite, stating that they are aware that this isn't the first time it happened.
    And before that, i assume that they were not expressing surprise at the fact that Gabe is demonstrating narcisistic behavior, merely pointing out how Gabe was demonstrating that kind of behavior, because two other commenters seemed confused about the fact that he said this.
    And, at the risk of making a ass of me , i also assume that even before that, their initial comment was'nt sarcastically criticizing the use of this kind of behavior of the comic, but on the oposite marking his appreciation for this type of Comedy.

That's a argument were everyone has the same opinion.

• MercadeMercade Registered User regular
    edited March 2023

I think this individual was, on the oposite, stating that they are aware that this isn't the first time it happened.
    And before that, i assume that they were not expressing surprise at the fact that Gabe is demonstrating narcisistic behavior, merely pointing out how Gabe was demonstrating that kind of behavior, because two other commenters seemed confused about the fact that he said this.
    And, at the risk of making a ass of me , i also assume that even before that, their initial comment was'nt sarcastically criticizing the use of this kind of behavior of the comic, but on the oposite marking his appreciation for this type of Comedy.

That's a argument were everyone has the same opinion.

You guys know this is a humor strip, right?

Mercade on
    Switch: SW-1909-0466-9585