As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Warhammer: The game of Fantasy Badgers

AsherAsher Registered User regular
edited December 2008 in Critical Failures
Whats this warhammer thingy?

Warhammer is a tabletop minatures game made by Games Workshop and set in a universe of the same name. Its a gritty unforgiving setting where men are men, Skaven are Skaven, and Ladys in lakes may or may not be elves.
wikipedia wrote:
Warhammer: The Game of Fantasy Battles, formerly Warhammer Fantasy Battle and often abbreviated to Warhammer, is a tabletop wargame created by Games Workshop and the origin of the Warhammer Fantasy setting.

The game is played with 'regiments' of fantasy miniatures. It uses stock fantasy races such as humans, elves, dwarfs, undead, orcs, goblins, vampires, as well as some more unusual types such as lizardmen, skaven, etc. Each race has its own unique strengths and flaws; Wood Elves, for example, have some of the most powerful archers in the game but have poor overall defense.

Since first appearing in 1983, Warhammer has been periodically updated and re-released with changes to the gaming system and army lists. The current official version is the seventh edition, released on 9 September 2006.

Looks like a bunch of toy soliders to me
It is, but these toy soidiers are servants to the dark gods, who tend to walk around stabbing each other

I used to do that when I was six with my army men!
Yes but warhammer is a tabletop strategy game. Each "little plastic man" is the result of painstaking and rewarding work, and the game itself is a tactical game based mainly on movement. Its like Airfix and chess combined, thats if chess had catapults and Airfix had models that represented damnation itself.

I see, so what races can I choose?
Because his post was awsome, and I am lazy, Hes Morskitters fantastic race post thing.

Morskittar wrote:
Who’s Killin’ Who?

Beasts of Chaos
beastsofchaos-armybook-cover.gif

Beasts of Chaos are the “other” Chaos army: grubby, dirty beastmen, minotaurs, centaurs, and other gribblies. Y’now that creepy medieval picture of a satyr-daemon-thing on a woman’s chest? That’s these guys.

Bretonnia
bretonnia-armybook-cover.gif

Pre-revolution French, King Arthur’s knights, and the oppressed peasants from Monty Python and the Holy Grail squished into an army full of heavy cavalry charges, uppity nobles, and oppressed peasants.

Dark Elves
darkelves-armybook-cover.gif

Ever wanted to play a wargame with Elric’s Melnibonean kin? Drugs, pointy ears, slaves, and the least fruity elves since medieval myth, these guys have little to do with Tolkien’s fairies.

Dogs of War
giant-graphic.jpg

Everything else. Tilean (read: 15th century Italian) pikemen, giants, ogres, and suicidal dwarf pirates (seriously), Dogs of War is a catch-all for various mercenaries that can be played on their own, or as additions to other forces.

Dwarfs
dwarfs-armybook-cover.gif

Like every other dwafs ever, except more obsessed with gold, drunker, and a lot more sullen. If Gimli were a Warhammer dwaf, he would’ve spent three weeks checking a giant gold-lined book, found the time one of Aragorn’s ancestors scuffed his new boot, then cut the man’s head off as payment.

The Empire
empire-armybook-cover.gif

The point-of-view for most of the Warhammer World (and setting for WFRP), the Empire is an especially mad take on the 16th century, pre-Protestant Holy Roman Empire. Empire armies have it all, from state-licensed battle wizards to experimental steam and gunpowder cannons. Also, codpieces, tights, and jaunty caps. The Empire is the most stylish fantasy realm ever.

High Elves
highelves-armybook-cover.gif

Yeah, they’re somewhat like Tolkien’s elves. Except how they’re a bit less “fade into the West” and more “exert control over everything like some facist hyper-Roman/British empire grasping at the last vestiges of divine right”. So they’re more like Tolkien’s elves, with balls.

Hordes of Chaos
hordesofchaos-armybook-cover.gif

Willing servants of Chaos, most of this army is super elite, close combat units. If the Dark Side wasn’t a bunch of whiny bitches and old guys… it’d still be half as apocalyptically badass as Chaos. Except they still always lose… until next time they march to destroy the world for sure.

Lizardmen
lizardmen-armybook-cover.gif

Biological automatons created by the Old Ones to do stuff. The lizardmen are a smelly and stupid. Die-die lizard-things.

Ogre Kingdoms
ogre-side-art.jpg

Ogres are as fat as your mom. And way more badass, ‘cause they can eat rocks, horses, and have really bit swords and hammers. That’s pretty much all there is to them.

Greenskins
orcsgoblins-armybook-cover.gif

WAAAGH!!!

Skaven
skaven-armybook-cover.gif

The skaven don’t exist. If they did, however, they’d rule the stupid manthings in short order and be the primary protagonists of Warhammer, destined by the will of their god to rule the above-dwellers for all eternity.

Tomb Kings
tombkings-armybook-cover.gif

Undead that don’t suck. The Tomb Kings are the by-product of Nagash’s experiments and ambitions, who happens to be one of the coolest characters in Warhammer. Tomb Kings are less cool, but they could still beat the shit out of Brendan Frasier and Indiana Jones. At the same time.

Vampire Counts
vampirecounts-armybook-cover.gif

Whiny bitches, just like in every fantasy setting, ever. Warhammer vampires are a little cooler, though, ‘cause they were another inadvertent creation of Nagash.

Wood Elves
woodelves-armybook-cover.gif

Before Tolkien and Christmas came along, elves were vengeful, nasty, spirits of the forest. These guys skip Tolkien and get back to that. They’re not nice, they keep human children as drugged-up slaves, and they’re allied with possibly Chaotic (or just insane) trees. Also, the Bretonnians are their unknowing bitches.

Also Chaos dwarfs, although theyare tournament legal there not supported at the moment, but theres allot of nudging and winking involved when there mentioned, and they've popped up in a few of the recent army books, as well as getting models in the Storm Of Chaos

This shit seems expensive
It can be, but if you shop around you can get some pretty cheap deals, and despite the cost, youve got to agree GW makes some quality models. Ein put up a fantastic set of links to help you get some decent prices, and Ive included it below
Where can I buy this stuff online?
http://www.games-workshop.com/ - The main site. Not the cheapest place to get minis, but if you can't find it anywhere else...

http://www.forgeworld.com/ - Beautiful resin models to add spiff to any army. The place to go if you love your hobby, but hate your wallet.

http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk - Consistent discounts, extra discounts on 5+ 'army bundles', free international shipping, great selection. Used as #1 seller by myself and several other users.

http://www.chaosorc.com - Good discounts (particularly on large items), cheap shipping. patchy selection but carries lots of older products and non-GW stuff. Some items aren't clearly labeled differently from older versions, but they're a good alternative on specific items.

http://thewarstore.com/ - Excellent selection, good discounts, good service. 20% off normal prices, 25% off orders of $400 (adjusted price) or more. $3.95 shipping flat rate (free on certain orders I believe.)

http://www.bartertown.com/ - The place to go when looking for like-minded people with models for trade and sale. I just picked up a Forgeworld Warhound Titan for half-off from someone who needed to raise cash for a ring.

Other places of Note:
http://www.warseer.com - Currently about the biggest GW-related forum on the net.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/ - Space Marines, and high fashion (not really)

http://www.the-waaagh.com - Orks orks orks orks! Jobs a gud'un boss.

http://www.dakkadakka.com/ - They used to be cool. Kinda fallen on hard times.

http://www.the-warforge.com - Ein's modelling and converting site. Totally slipped this into the OP because I could.

And because you need a way to cart all your wonderful new toys around, here are a couple recommendations beyond what you can get from GW:

Sabol Army Transports A little expensive, but I use them exclusively, because of the quite reasonable international shipping price, and mostly for the fact that you can custom cut the foam trays to fit your models. Also available from the War Store, and BattleWagon Bits.

Figures in Comfort A wide range of precut foam trays, and carrying cases for whatever your needs.

Wonderful OP courtesy of those who have gone before.

OK, to kick things off this time around, the new VC? Hot? Not? Sure they've changed, but at least no one's kicking up a fuss about how drastically they've changed, unlike say High Elves. Ahem.
I refrain from judging until I've had a chance to stab them in the face a few times. So far I think that most of the new models look good. Except for the vampires, which have come out ugly again.

I put models on Instagram now: asher_paints
Asher on

• EstiloEstilo Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I bet badgers are at least lv4 magic users. That would awesome.

New VC - must remember not to mention this to friend who plays VC...

Estilo on
  • AsherAsher Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I am willing to take suggestions for the humorous subtitle for the thread. Badgers is the first thing that sprang to mind.

As for the VCs, it seems that, this time around at least, GW seems to be shaking things up a bit. Personally, I'm not to worried about power creep, except accidentally. Sure people keep gibbering about the new High Elves and how terrible they are, but, in my carefully phrased, well considered opinions, they are a bunch of whiny bitches, who can't cope with a mechanic that changes the way the game is normally played.
    I'd classify myself as a reasonably experienced High Elf general, and, since the release of the new book, I've won less. Thats right, you bastards who keep complaining about how "imba" the new High Elves are! With the horribly under powered (Allegedly, I'd say it was fine), I went pretty much undefeated for nearly a year, but since the new book has come out, I've drawn a lot more.

I have no idea where I was going with that, but it sure was Cathartic.

Asher on
    edited February 2008
    Badgers is all good with me.

Estilo on
  • Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Asher wrote: »
    I am willing to take suggestions for the humorous subtitle for the thread. Badgers is the first thing that sprang to mind.

As for the VCs, it seems that, this time around at least, GW seems to be shaking things up a bit. Personally, I'm not to worried about power creep, except accidentally. Sure people keep gibbering about the new High Elves and how terrible they are, but, in my carefully phrased, well considered opinions, they are a bunch of whiny bitches, who can't cope with a mechanic that changes the way the game is normally played.
    I'd classify myself as a reasonably experienced High Elf general, and, since the release of the new book, I've won less. Thats right, you bastards who keep complaining about how "imba" the new High Elves are! With the horribly under powered (Allegedly, I'd say it was fine), I went pretty much undefeated for nearly a year, but since the new book has come out, I've drawn a lot more.

I have no idea where I was going with that, but it sure was Cathartic.

Indeed. I am finding myself pleasantly surprised by the overall levels of polish and balance to be found n the newest Army Books; Though the new VC have lots (and lots) of really neat toys to play with, they all come at the expense of (dead) bodies on the ground. And it's bodies on the ground that win battles, not uber-lord vamps with autohitting lances and bonus attacks fr each wound inflicted.

I fully expect playing VC to be an interesting challenge, rather than an automatic win/loss depending on whether I'm fighting Skaven or Dwarfs.

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
    edited February 2008
    Mr_Rose: Do you have any specific stratagems/tactics for exterminating the walking vermin?

Estilo on
  • DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Fire, fire and more fire ? Would assume you do anything your in power to kill their vampire first and foremost and then take it to the shambaling dead.

Draeven on
    Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

edited February 2008
    Estilo wrote: »
    Mr_Rose: Do you have any specific stratagems/tactics for exterminating the walking vermin?
    Summon zombie units on their flanks, dance them in to combat, blammo, no more Ld bonus. Then either leave them there, raising replacements to hold the unit in place, or charge them with something that can actually hit the ground two times out of three.
    It was even easier before units in combat became ItP, as you could just have a winged nightmare land next to them and go "boo" and they'd run screaming...

Mr_Rose on
  • Dirty JobDirty Job Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    As a High Elf player, I would like to say first and foremost that the new Vampire Codex is really, really cheesy.

As a HIGH ELF player.

Dirty Job on
  • ErandusErandus Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    As an Ogre player, I'm not horribly concerned with the VC. I'll be charging them on turn two, and hopefully blowing 4 dispel dice and 3-6 scrolls on turn 1 to contain the worst of the summoning.

After that, squishy undead in combat with ogres who don't fear them.. They should go away pretty fast. A heavy-character, light-infantry, raise-the-rest army won't bother my ogres too much. I still don't know how to feel about the summoning potential of the army until i've seen it in action.

My chaos... well... I'll just play a whole shitload of khorne, I guess.

There. I have marked this thread so I can find it later. Marked it, with my pee.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    The only complaint I have about the new VC is the fact I have to buy a real Anvil of Doom now, instead of using a proxy.

Besides that, they sound pretty balanced, according to what everyone else has said on the subject.

In the mean time, I want to apologize to them because I said they were 4th edition. I mean, that was just n00blish on my part.

Alazull on
    User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    In reference to my last post, there was a quote from someone from the GW dev team at a con around the time the 40k Sisters of Battle came out that they basically don't playtest there stuff, running maybe (maybe!) two games against each other army before revising it and shipping it out to the printers. They don't repeatedly playtest until they get balance; if they did, stuff like Clan Skyre Skaven lists and Dark Elves (to pick two ends of the spectrum) wouldn't happen.

Now, admittedly WHFB is better balanced than 40k, but the reason their releases are taking so long is because of model development time - the models have gotten much better, and have far more options, but that all requires a long-ass time to sculpt and have molds made for and such.

Salvation122 on
  • AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    To take the subject off VC and all the associated angst....

I cannot wait to have my ass handed to me on March 8th.

Alazull on
  • JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    So hey, it works.

imag0001em1.th.jpg
    imag0003gz0.th.jpg
    imag0004vg2.th.jpg
    imag0005jy4.th.jpg

Joeslop on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited February 2008
    Magnet under the base + magnetic sheet in the tray?

Echo on
    edited February 2008
    Echo wrote: »
    Magnet under the base + magnetic sheet in the tray?

Yessir. A sheet of tin metal (or anything that magnets can attach to that can also be easily cut by scissors), and some nice ZD1 magnets (http://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=ZD1) glued to each model.

Joeslop on
  • RubberchristRubberchrist Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Local Hardware Store.. here I come!

-R

Rubberchrist on
    "Nurgle has got to be my favorite chaos god, fluff wise...
    He's portrayed as this sort of jovial, jolly old guy who thinks that rotting apocolyptic plague is funny as hell... So basically he's a big ole fat bastard who thinks giving you a scorching case of the herp is a big laugh."
    ---Erandus
    Gallery and Blog:
    http://brushandputty.blogspot.com/
  • AsherAsher Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    That appears to have worked pretty damn well. I'll certainly consider doing this in the future.

Asher on
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    My LGS sell sets of magnetized bases like that for Fantasy anf for some reason 40k.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
    edited February 2008
    I've also discovered that these magnets can do a grand job of holding a Gray Seer on top of a Screaming Bell without him falling off into the rest of the dudes.

Joeslop on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited February 2008
    Had to glue a coin under the base for my orc standard bearer. Damn did he get top-heavy.

Echo on
  • MorskittarMorskittar Lord Warlock Engineer SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Has anyone ever heard the flexi-disc album from White Dwarf? Apparently the song "Blood for the Blood God" is near impossible to find now; it doesn't appear on any of Sabbat's other albums.

edit: go search!

Morskittar on
    snm_sig.jpg
    edited February 2008
    i just got the latetest issue of White dwarf with a VC battle report in it and was suprised to find they aren't to over powerd. it was a 3k game empire vs VC and ended up in a tie. They were playing a specific scenario but it was still a pretty close battle. I was very suprised.

Draeven on
    Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• ZepplinZepplin Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    i require assistance. i have just been masacred with my new chaos slaanesh army 2 times in a row, then a draw.
    SO... it was 850 and i took 1 unit of chosen knights, 1 unit of 12 warriors, 1 unit of 20 marauders with sword and board, slaanesh sorc and aspiring champ.

now i have lived and learned with those 3 games with that same list. the next fame i have is 1100. so 250pts extra. i was thinking of going with...
    -asp champ
    -asp champ
    -sorc
    -15 warriors
    -5 knights
    -15 marauders
    and of course add from that. i do have a main question as to what to equip my marauders with. i love how they look with sword and shield, but are the usless without flails or something?

cheers in advance.

Zepplin on
    edited February 2008
    Did your list happen to look a bit like this by any chance?
    1 Aspiring Champion of Slaanesh @ 126 Pts
    Mark of Slaanesh; Barding; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Immune to Psychology
    1 Chaos Steed @ [0] Pts
    1 Enchanted Shield @ [10] Pts

1 Chaos Sorcerer of Slaanesh @ 105 Pts
    General; Mark of Slaanesh; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Immune to Psychology

11 Chaos Warriors @ 198 Pts
    Mark of Chaos Undivided; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Heavy Armour
    1 Champion @ [26] Pts
    Hand Weapon; Heavy Armour

4 Chosen Chaos Knights @ 275 Pts
    Mark of Chaos Undivided; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Barding; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Shield; Chosen
    1 Chosen Champion @ [65] Pts
    Hand Weapon; Chosen; Chaos Armor; Shield
    5 Chaos Steed @ [0] Pts

19 Chaos Marauders @ 145 Pts
    Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Shield
    1 Chieftan @ [16] Pts
    Hand Weapon; Shield

Total Roster Cost: 849
    If that's the case, I reckon you might just have too many points sunk into chosen knights at such a low point value game. If you drop the chosen bit, you can give the knights MoS and the War Banner, as well as making your Asp. Champion the BSB and giving him a horse.

5 ItP knights + Asp. Champ with +3 static combat res will be much more effective in low value games than chosen I think.

Or you could give the War Banner to the Champ, as his magic banner, at which point he can go around boosting whatever combat seems to need it. Not to mention that break test re-rolls from the standard bearer will help the marauders a lot.

Mr_Rose on
    edited February 2008
    Trade the warriors out for more knights. If you don't mind running cavalry heavy against people, that is.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2008
    thanks for the feed back guys.

as to you Mr rose, that was pretty much my exact list. and i will now use the knights as regular with the MoS. my Troubles really came from an organ gun, and anyone with real magic power or shooting power. i was thinking of maybe getting a beast heard to ambush when our campaign goes to higher points.

also i agree erandus. more knights can never be a bad thing. i hope to run many units of them in the future.

Zepplin on
    edited February 2008
    A unit of furies is a handy thing for hunting war machine crews as well.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2008
    any fliers are good against warmachines.

Draeven on

edited February 2008
    As a slaaneshi player, furies are really the only fliers available to him. Mounted daemonetts are nearly as useful, being fast cav with a 20 inch march, and much more sturdy in combat. They would make good caster/war machine hunters, and can break small units of shooty troops fairly well.

If you want a strictly mortal list, your only real options are marauder fast cav (which you should have anyway to help your warriors get charges) or warhounds (which are pretty weak and can even manage to lose combats to war machine crews if things go badly).

If you want to include daemons, furies and daemonette cav would be pretty useful.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2008
    im waiting for the new daemonettes for now. but as soon as i they are out im jumping all over those. ill have to look in to getting some marauder fast cav as well. i only ever hear good things about them.

Zepplin on
  • MikeMcSomethingMikeMcSomething Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Just get to 2000pts - Buy empty movement trays if you have to. The game is significantly better @ 2000, and you won't notice single war machines/spellcasters decimating your entire army.

MikeMcSomething on
    edited February 2008
    Zepplin wrote: »
    thanks for the feed back guys.

as to you Mr rose, that was pretty much my exact list. and i will now use the knights as regular with the MoS. my Troubles really came from an organ gun, and anyone with real magic power or shooting power. i was thinking of maybe getting a beast heard to ambush when our campaign goes to higher points.

also i agree erandus. more knights can never be a bad thing. i hope to run many units of them in the future.
    Yeah, I came up with this one after I suggested those changes:
    1 Aspiring Champion of Slaanesh (Battle Standard Bea @ 166 Pts
    Mark of Slaanesh; Barding; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Battle Standard Bearer; Immune to Psychology
    1 Chaos Steed @ [0] Pts
    1 War Banner @ [25] Pts

1 Chaos Sorcerer of Slaanesh @ 105 Pts
    General; Mark of Slaanesh; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Immune to Psychology

11 Chaos Warriors @ 198 Pts
    Mark of Chaos Undivided; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Heavy Armour
    1 Champion @ [26] Pts
    Hand Weapon; Heavy Armour

4 Chaos Knights of Slaanesh @ 235 Pts
    Mark of Slaanesh; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Barding; Hand Weapon; Heavy Armour; Shield; Immune to Psychology
    1 Champion @ [53] Pts
    Hand Weapon; Heavy Armour; Shield
    5 Chaos Steed @ [0] Pts

19 Chaos Marauders @ 145 Pts
    Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Shield
    1 Chieftan @ [16] Pts
    Hand Weapon; Shield

Total Roster Cost: 849
    The way it's set out, making the sorcerer the general doesn't cost you any Ld, but does free up the Asp. Champ to become a BSB, which is very very useful, not only for the break test re-roll but also for the +2 combat res. he adds to whatever unit he joins with the War Banner.

Mr_Rose on
    edited February 2008
    So, 2500 point game tommorrow with my Skaven. Against God knows what army that my friend brings.

What's that you say? 8 power dice and 4 dispel? That's not so impressive mister Grey Seer.

What's that? Ohhh...you brought along 300 of your friends. Yes, that is quite impressive.

Joeslop on
    edited February 2008
    Screaming. Bell.

Do it.
    Do it.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2008
    couple warp lightning cannons, you know some jezzails , couple other awsomes.

Draeven on

edited February 2008
    Erandus wrote: »
    Screaming. Bell.

Do it.
    Do it.

Oh, it's there. I don't want to spoil it in case my friend reads this before tommorrow, but:
    The only shooting I have is 2 units of 5 Jezzails

So much room for goodies even after kitting out the Grey Seer with Bell.

Joeslop on
    edited February 2008
    Make sure you have things in your list that can actually win combats. Just shitloads of clanrats aren't quite enough.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2008
    Draeven wrote: »
    couple warp lightning cannons, you know some jezzails , couple other awsomes.

Needs. More. WARPSTONE.

And I am being completely cereal.

Alazull on
    edited February 2008
    So I'm apparently in possession of a Human Blood Bowl Team box thingy. I have no idea what to do with it.

Joeslop on
  • DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    play blood bowl.
    Blood Bowl's awesome.

Dayspring on
    My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
This discussion has been closed.