As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

TV Dad THUNDERDOME - Who Ya Got?

Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited March 2023 in Social Entropy++
….god dammit I hit the button on my phone…

Raijin Quickfoot on

TV Dad THUNDERDOME - Who Ya Got? 29 votes

Carl Winslow
34%
NothingMunkus BeaverRaijin QuickfootIndie WintertynicjkylefultonironsizideTicaldfjamSleepAnalogWarlord 10 votes
Danny Tanner
10%
RingoMvrckknitdan 3 votes
Phillip Banks
55%
Houk the NamebringerZeroCowiguanacusSonelanDJ EebsSirToastyCentipede DamascusA Dabble Of TheloniusPinfeldorfBedigunzCalciumtriceEtiowsaMagellRT800SorceDr. Flamingo 16 votes

• SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Carl Winslow
    Danny Tanner and Philip Banks had to deal with normal shit. Carl Winslow had to deal with straight up sci fi bullshit all the time.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Carl Winslow
    This was supposed to be longer!

Dan Conner was next
    Al Bundy
    Red Foreman
    Mike Brady

Carl Winslow
    Shit I forgot that Winslow was also a cop.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Carl Winslow
    This is what happens when you try to make a poll thread while very high

• mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    Best in what sense? The most entertaining? Most "wish he was your Dad"? Superior camper? Could take the other Dad's in a Great Outdoor Fight-type situation?

• ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Is this like an actual fight or

Like Carl's a cop so he likely has some training/complete lack of empathy at beating perps.

Are they all fighting at peak physical performance? Mike Brady would be like 100 years old now.

Carl Winslow
    I guess, since I didn’t get to finish it, this is now a MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD thread

• SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I vote for Ben Sisko. He's an excellent cook, is relentlessly supportive and enjoys boat trips

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Top Pop

Hank Hill obviously

How much weight are we giving the DILF factor in our final scores

• JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    The Dad from dinosaurs

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    Phil Hartman from the Matt Foley sketch

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    It's Perry Cox, obviously.

Carl Winslow
    Dan Conner showed he has the power to one punch knockout anyone but he’s slow.

We never really see Philip Banks destroy anyone but we often see just how fucking scary he can be when he needs to be

edited March 2023
    Carl Winslow
    Red Foreman and Dan Conner are both still going. Two tv dads so well liked they got revivals. One of em outlasting the headliner of the show.

Sleep on
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Danny Tanner
    ACAB

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I’m voting either Henry Spencer from Psych or Martin Crane from Frasier.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Wait, fuck they were both retired cops.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Phillip Banks
    The real answer is Hal from Malcolm In The Middle and you're fired for not even honorable mentioning him, Steve.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    I was only allowed to watch PBS growing up, so

Mr. Hooper

Carl Winslow
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    The real answer is Hal from Malcolm In The Middle and you're fired for not even honorable mentioning him, Steve.

I didn’t finish my thread!!

Miles O’Brien.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Danny Tanner
    Top 5 TV dads of all time:

Walter White
    Don Draper
    Tony Soprano
    Jimmy McNulty
    Vic Mackey

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    It’s obviously Bob Burgers, come on

mkc.png
    Carl Winslow
    Real answer

n8kk2f41ygfs.png

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Hal Wilkerson
    (Since Bob's burgers was taken)

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Phillip Banks
    Real answer

n8kk2f41ygfs.png

I WANT PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN!

• TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Don't forget Michael Bluth by far the best dad in his family.

steam_sig.png
    0kgl7drp10n8.png

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Poor Dan Conner, late again.

GDdCWMm.jpg