As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

🖥️🎮 - Rivertails, Shiner & Lovebirb out today!

19495969798100»

• DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Except for @steak_umm. Bafflingly, they're real and they love you.

That's nice. If only their product wasn't punishment from god.
    You get what you deserve, sinner.

• DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Me, I'm saintly. I eat a Steak-umm and it tastes like manna from heaven.

• CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    Glal wrote: »
    Those games don't just need to be released from Epic jail, they need to be released from the You Want How Much For This Game Are You Fucking Kidding Me jail.

I use a third party game library program (Playnite) and with the way it integrates/sorts all my various games it has made me completely game service agnostic. Very freeing to just not care at all and be able to grab whatever is the cheapest/available.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    hg1qe6iu0b5r.jpeg

Oh Pedro, baby, what is you doooooooing

This ad is a copy of one of the June's Journey ads, almost exactly.

Which, for mobile gaming, is fitting.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Karl's Dark Souls update
    The boss fight against the 4 kings is fucking bollocks. I had to brute force it in my heaviest armour.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Those Meta tweets have the same energy as the Hello Neighbour account tweeting at Game Theory Matt to the tune of "I think [you] would enjoy dissecting this frame by frame 👀" and I hate it because the latter already lives rent free in my head.

This discussion has been closed.