As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Marvel Snap] THIS THREAD IS DEAD! POST IN THE NEW ONE!

MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice ActorKirkland, WARegistered User regular
edited January 18 in Games and Technology
sx1jdjmyend9.jpg

Welcome to Marvel Snap. This is a fast-paced CCG where games are only meant to last for 3 minutes. The game is developed by Second Breakfast, a new studio formed by a lot of old Blizzard employees.

Here's the hype trailer:
https://youtu.be/61zjv1HcJDI

And here's a breakdown of the gameplay:
https://youtu.be/eYYcxWMCghE

Game flow:
Basically, you'll build a deck of 12 cards. The game starts with 3 "locations" in the middle of the board. The first location on the left is revealed on turn 1, with the next two locations being revealed on turns 2 and 3. There are a total of 6 rounds, with each round having a player draw a card and gain an extra Energy to play their cards.

Players simultaneously place their card(s) on one of the three locations in the middle of the board. Once they lock in, their cards are revealed and any effects resolve. Your cards provide a Power value that combines with all your cards on a given location. If you have the most power at the end of turn 6, you win the location. The player who controls two of three locations wins the match.

More details:
Here's the highlights directly from the developer stream:

Everyone starts with the same, simple starter deck.
Some cards in the starter deck don't have any abilities. (Thing, Misty Knight).
There will be 60 locations available at launch of MARVEL SNAP.
Every week, a new location will be added to the game.
New locations will have an increased frequency of being seen when it's still new (a couple of days).
They already have "a ton" of new locations created, ready to launch after release.
Closed beta is starting within the next week or two. Go sign-up for it (Android only).
Cards have rarities, but all cards have the same chance of being obtained.
You can upgrade your cards to higher rarity levels.
Each rarity has a new cosmetic flair for the card.
Common - Static pictures of the card art.
Uncommon - The artwork breaks out of the frame.
Rare - 3d effect on the art.
Epic - The card gains an animation.
Legendary - The name of the card becomes shiny.
Ultra - Your card border becomes animated.
Infinity - Split the card into two copies, you keep your infinity copy and you get a new common version of it with a special cosmetic effect.
You can repeat this process multiple times to gain extra special effects each time.
Collection level increases as your cards gain higher rarities and this helps you unlock more cards.
Every month will have a new season pass with themed rewards.
Every month brings new cards in via a battle pass and later on they will become available for free.
Battle passes might be about upcoming Marvel content coming out or previous events in the universe.
Each month is a new ranked season.
Higher ranks means better rewards each month.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
Steam ID
Twitch Page
MNC Dover on

• The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    M'BAKU COMES FOR US ALL

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    So does that token shop change mean that we will no longer be able to buy series 3 cards?

• LeperMessiahLeperMessiah Registered User regular
    edited March 2023
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0wAyBzShq0&ab_channel=HooglandiaMarvelSnap

I don't think so, skip to 2:40 and I think it starts at 2:45, Series 3 shop rotation for cards you do not have is separate from 4/5 AND you get 1 free claim, at least that is how I took it.

I think this may still be too little too late, I don't see how they are going to bring NEW players in while not alienating older ones, literally nobody I know has heard of this game before seeing me play. And when I explain how it works and the progression nobody is interested after I say it was awesome the first 2-3 months, then it is a chore if you don't have lots of time or money.

LeperMessiah on
  • heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    hey is central park on rotation or something I've gotten it in seven straight matches. and of course it's when I'm trying to win a location with one card.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    heenato wrote: »
    hey is central park on rotation or something I've gotten it in seven straight matches. and of course it's when I'm trying to win a location with one card.

On that note, is there any source that shows which locations are more or less common? Are there like, different categories to determine how often they show up? (Not talking about Hot/Featured ones, just everything else)

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited March 2023
    Yes. Don't know if someone's compiled a list though.

Bringing this across:
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Developer Road Map update:

k8ecy57iumq4.jpg

Edit: Massive text dump from Reddit...
    MARVEL SNAP: What’s Next?

Hey, welcome to our first development roadmap update for 2023! We’ve been having a blast exploring the Savage Land, Quantum Realm, and time-traveling to the… Past? Future? We’re not sure. We’ve had some great seasons, launched a BUNCH of new Series 5 cards, balanced some metagames, and some of us even got to Infinite Rank. Whoa. But, we’re ready to talk about what’s next for MARVEL SNAP! 👀

Coming Soon

Items listed here are in the final phase of development, and these features are almost ready to release to players! We’re cleaning up, polishing art, and squashing bugs. Our Quality Assurance teams scrape over all the little details to ensure we have as smooth an experience for players as possible. Once features are “Coming Soon,” we can start to plan release dates, timelines and share some insight with players.

The team is hard at work putting the finishing touches on a few much-anticipated features:

New Competitive Mode - Conquest

Card Acquisition Improvements

Token Shop Revamp

Ranked Mode Improvements

Infinite Rank Revamp

What is Conquest?

Conquest takes the Battle Mode format you know and love from Friendly Battles to the next level! In Conquest, players will queue up against other players to face-off in Battle Mode to earn rewards. Winning a series of battles without a loss unlocks tickets to higher leagues against tougher opponents… culminating with Infinity league at the end of each season. Players will battle their way to the top to claim ultimate victory – and the best rewards.

When you queue up for a Conquest match, you’ll start by choosing which league to compete: Proving Grounds, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Vibranium, or Infinite. Proving Grounds is always available to play, but players need the corresponding ticket to access higher tiers. Tickets are earned by winning a league series in the previous tier - for example: winning your Silver series will earn you a Gold Ticket. Players win a league series by defeating three consecutive opponents.

In addition to Tickets for higher leagues, each victory grants Medals that can be used in the Conquest Shop to unlock exclusive rewards. There’s a brand new Conquest Shop every season with new cosmetics, including a seasonal exclusive variant that can only be unlocked in the Conquest Shop.

We think that Battle Mode is a super fun way to play MARVEL SNAP and Conquest lets you play Battle Mode whenever you want, against the best competition, for the best rewards! The team is actively developing Conquest and we ran our first company-wide playtest last week. We’re hoping to release Conquest in June!

Card Acquisition Improvements

Every new card released in MARVEL SNAP should be exciting and impactful. We want players to wonder how that card could unlock new possibilities for fun or to win matches--and be able to actually play out those dreams. We’ve heard your feedback that we’re not meeting these expectations right now. It's time to change that! We're increasing the rate that all players earn Tokens, including a huge boost for Series 3 players that brings them in-line with Series 4/5 players. These changes will give all players equal opportunities to unlock brand new cards for themselves--whether you're in Series 3 or beyond.

More Tokens: We’re increasing the amount of Tokens earned on the Collection Level Track for all players who have not yet collected all Series 4 and Series 5 Cards. Starting at Collection Level 500 players will be able to earn between 200-600 tokens in Collector’s Caches and Collector’s Reserves regardless of whether they have completed Series 3 or not. This is an increase of 4X for players who have not yet completed Series 3! Once a Card Series is complete, caches that would have contained a card from that Series will now be replaced with 100 Tokens. All of these changes will result in more tokens for more people! 🎉

Choose Your Card: Series 3 cards now have their own section in the Shop! Once per season players who haven’t completed Series 3 will be able to claim one free Series 3 card to help them fill out their favorite deck and take a step closer to completing their collection. Now you can save your tokens for Series 4 and 5 cards! You don’t need to wait long for these updates, both of these changes will be in our next patch!

Token Shop Revamp

Token Shop is an awesome way to target the cards you want most, but we think we can do it even better. We’re dividing the Token Shop into a few different sections that will allow players to target new and desirable cards faster. We’re also revamping the look and feel of the Token Shop so you can swipe through to see what’s new.

Weekly Spotlight: When a new Series 5 card is released, it will be immediately featured in its own section for its first week in MARVEL SNAP. Once you buy the Weekly Spotlight card, this section will be hidden until the next new card is released. If you want the newest cards at release, here’s what you’ve been waiting for!

Series 4 & Series 5: This section functions nearly the same as previously, but only features Series 4 and Series 5 cards. This section will feature a card you don’t own from all currently available Series 4/5 cards and rotates every 8 hours. Series 5 cards will be added to this section once they leave the Weekly Spotlight.

Ultimate Variants: Ultimate Variants are some of the most epic variants in the game. We felt they deserved their own section too! We’re moving Ultimate Variants out of the way of seeing Series 4 and 5 cards and into their own rotation for those of you who want to make your decks that much cooler.
    We’re aiming for these changes to make our April patch!

Ranked Mode Improvements

We’ve been hearing your feedback about Ranked Mode and we agree it’s time to make some changes. Ranked Mode is a tough feature to get right and we want to find the right balance through some additional iteration. We’re making a few updates before our next season that will address issues with some players feeling unable to progress or players that feel they are not facing worthy opponents.

Matchmaking Algorithm: We’re improving our matchmaking algorithm to create higher quality matches for all players–including an update that will prevent players from matching against an opponent more than 30 ranks away.

Infinite MMR Floor: When someone reaches Infinite Rank, we’ll take a snapshot of their MMR (Matchmaking Rating). For the rest of the season, their MMR cannot fall below that value. This change is to address players that could intentionally lose many games at the Infinite Rank floor to drop their MMR for the next season. You’ll still be able to increase your MMR while playing in Infinite Rank.

Infinite vs Infinite Matchmaking: Players that reach Infinite Rank will only match against other Infinite Rank players.

We know there’s more work to be done. We think the current journey to re-climb to a previous season’s rank is too difficult. To that end, we are exploring changes to how many cubes are required per rank, how many bonus cubes are granted when a player achieves a new Tier, and potentially how much of a reset is incurred each season. These numbers are actively being crunched right now, so we don’t have more details to share, but rest assured, our goal is to deliver a satisfying seasonal experience for players who wish to get better at the game, and see their rank increase as a result.

We’ve also seen a lot of feedback around matching by MMR and why we don’t simply match by Rank. The team has been weighing the positives and negatives of both these options. In a pure match-by-rank situation, it can lead to an awful start-of-season experience, as players are matching up against opponents who are far superior to them. However, we are exploring alternate ways of matchmaking to try to deliver a more satisfying overall experience, as there are some upsides to matching-by-rank. We have some ideas that we think can capture the best of both worlds, and will be trying out updates to the matchmaker in future seasons. We’ll absolutely be sharing more as we lock in details–you’ll hear more from us soon!

Infinite Rank Revamp

For most of us, the climb to Infinite Rank has been our peak achievement… and we have great news! We’re completely revamping Infinite Rank so your experience doesn’t end at Infinite - it’s just the beginning! We want to create an exciting and fair battleground for our most skilled players to compete on the Infinite Rank Leaderboard. Once players reach Infinite Rank, they are separated into their own ecosystem that will highlight two important numbers:

Skill Rating Score: This score is your personal skill rating score; it’s similar to your matchmaking rating. You’ll be able to see how your skill rating score changes after each match. If you’re more interested in increasing your personal skill from season to season, this is the number for you.

Leaderboard Rank: Your friend has always claimed that they’re the Best MARVEL SNAP Player - well, now we’ll find out. This is the leaderboard number based on the ranking order of each Infinite player’s skill rating score. We’re fine-tuning the experience and visuals for the new Infinite Rank ecosystem and currently scoping out the work, but we’re hoping to release it as soon as possible! More details on timing soon!

In Development
    Game features in this section are actively being developed, iterated, and improved upon. Our production team dedicates team resources, generates tasks/timelines, and ensures we’re moving forward. Features and systems in this bucket can change dramatically – we might find our initial idea wasn’t fun OR we might discover we can achieve our goals in an unexpected way!

Here’s some features that are currently in development:

PC Widescreen UI

Smart Decks

Personalized Shop

Global Matchmaking

In Concept

We have BIG dreams about what we’d like to bring to the future of MARVEL SNAP! The first step towards these dreams is turning ideas into concepts through discussion, documentation, and planning. Features currently in the “In Concept” phase have been initially scoped out and given shape but have not yet had any engineering or development work done in the game itself.

This is where we’d love your feedback the most! Concepts listed in this section may be elevated in priority, rescoped, or scrapped entirely… or we might hear something completely new from the community!

Here are some of the future concepts we’re thinking about for MARVEL SNAP:

Guilds (Social Systems)

Collectible Emotes & Card Emojis

Mythic Variants

PC Controller Support

Seasonal Audio

Test Deck Mode

Test Deck Mode

Where’s Unranked Mode? What’s this Test Deck Mode?! We know that players want a quick-and-easy way to try out new decks or strategies. Since before Global Launch, we’ve been talking about the idea of Unranked Mode as a solution to this problem. But, as we explored this feature, we found that Unranked Mode comes with some not so great additional challenges. So, we set out to reimagine what this feature could be and Test Deck Mode evolved from there! We’re considering adding a button to the deck editing screen that will let you instantly hop into a low-stakes game against the computer. We’re still in early stages of concepting here, but we’d love to hear your thoughts on this new path.

Let us know what you think, and please continue to share your ideas for the future of MARVEL SNAP!
    milski wrote: »
    Arena does have its own MMR implementation problem, or did a while ago and might still, but that was a whole separate problem.

TL;DR MMR in Arena is inflationary and your first #XXX games of modes using competitive MMR are just reaching the actual bell-curve/island most players are at, which created the ability for new players to reach mythic with the first random cards_I_own.dek consistently enough to make some grinders very very sad they can't even win with strong cards. This is one of the only "matchmaking is rigged" post I've ever seen backed by substantive datamined evidence.

Looks like Snap is getting rid of cube fairies to stop people tanking their MMR when in infinite.

.. which makes the new strategy losing to all the other Infinite players to inflate everyone else's MMR, while your own is stuck at your MMR floor.
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    They don't show you the mmr - and they never will - so it's all kinda handwavey

lol

discrider on
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2023
    So as near as I can tell, those of us that are Series 3 complete aren't getting any more Tokens, right? Because yeah....that sucks. There's still no way to acquire S4/5 cards any faster. Great for new players though.

Edit: It does sound like I should be getting Orka for free since it's the only one missing and I can snag it for free since I won't technically be S3 complete once it drops.

MNC Dover on
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    I really dislike the change where infinite players only get matched against each other. I'm skeptical the pool of players is actually large enough to avoid a large number of either bot matches, re-pairings, or long queue times.

The conquest mode sounds interesting but I'm skeptical I'll want to play it that much since a single battle mode game takes significantly longer. Quick breezy matches where you can shake it off and to again is something that I like about snap.

kime wrote: »
    heenato wrote: »

On that note, is there any source that shows which locations are more or less common? Are there like, different categories to determine how often they show up? (Not talking about Hot/Featured ones, just everything else)

I have mentioned that before, locations make no sense. I have not seen Ego at all 2 seasons. I see the same location 2-3 times in a short period of play and then another location later that day 2-3 times in a short period. I will see a set of locations that lock out a certain deck type, either mine or who I am playing, fairly easy to see after turn 3. Maybe a Wi Flag and they just don't realize it?

edited March 2023
    ChaosHat wrote: »
    I really dislike the change where infinite players only get matched against each other. I'm skeptical the pool of players is actually large enough to avoid a large number of either bot matches, re-pairings, or long queue times.

It was also Hoogland's thoughts, I am sure you have seen. It is was pay to win, I mean either time/money or both, and people won. Now they have to change and it ill be interesting to see how they can balance those that are very far ahead and those that are in the middle and trying to get new players. Also what you said is basically what new folks will experience at this time. The game is stagnating.

LeperMessiah on
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Yea the two things they really go out of their way not to talk about are how pool 5 cards are acquired, which is garbage; and bots, which is the big elephant in the room with all the talk about matchmaking changes

PSN SeGaTai
  • lazegamerlazegamer The magnanimous cyberspaceRegistered User regular
    At any given time only a tiny fraction of the cards are in pool 5. So long as those cards are not consistently meta defining at the competitive levels it's not really a big problem if they aren't easily accessible.

I would download a car.

On the other side of the coin, at least everyone will get to infinite?

Using Quake to dodge Shang-chi:
    u31vrfdgf7nx.png
    They still lose center no matter what though.
    They were just nice enough to trigger my Nova on center
    Right was Sanctum, until it became Center and rubble.

discrider wrote: »

On the other side of the coin, at least everyone will get to infinite?

I don't understand how this helps anyone get to infinite easier. If anything it makes it harder on net is my guess.

I doubt it?
    All the climbers get banished to the negative zone once they hit infinite, so the only players left on the ladder are random bots and people of lower MMR.
    And that trend would just continue until the end of the season, until the only people still stuck on the ladder are those that lose consistently to the bots.

• lazegamerlazegamer The magnanimous cyberspaceRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I don't like that you can't play against infinite players until you're infinite. I've never hit infinite, but I don't mind playing against better players than me. My goal isn't to gain rank, it's to play challenging matches.

I would download a car.
    edited March 2023
    I doubt it?
    All the climbers get banished to the negative zone once they hit infinite, so the only players left on the ladder are random bots and people of lower MMR.
    And that trend would just continue until the end of the season, until the only people still stuck on the ladder are those that lose consistently to the bots.

If they're of the same MMR as you then it doesn't matter what rank they hit at any point in the season. You'll just be playing against sweatier and sweatier people instead of ChaosHat who has spent the last week farming boosters for that amazing Angela split and has nothing to prove.

It's like a mental gain I guess for people who are "woe is me I'm about to get my shit pushed in" when they see an infinite card back but like...that person is obviously on the same level as you.

ChaosHat on
    They're not at the same MMR as you though?
    At the moment, you win too much and get faced with endless Shuri/Galactus/Thanos players, until your MMR drops again.

But now, you'll eventually top out as all the higher MMR players move off the ladder.

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    There will be some weird edge cases where it can't find someone with a higher mmr then you - then the question is do they expand the range of lower mmr players they will match you with; longer queue times; or just give you more bot matches - not sure I'm a fan of any of those really

PSN SeGaTai
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I feel bad for people getting to Infinite and wanting to spend the rest of the season fucking around with weird decks.

Nah, now you gotta face even sweatier people trying to climb Ladder 2. Can't muck around in the dirt with us plebs even if you want to.

Also it's going to really suck for the first dozen or people who get to Infinite.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    The Judge wrote: »
    M'BAKU COMES FOR US ALL

Sadly he showed up in a lane you were losing by 30 so as usual it didn’t matter.

At the moment, you win too much and get faced with endless Shuri/Galactus/Thanos players, until your MMR drops again.

But now, you'll eventually top out as all the higher MMR players move off the ladder.

They have to be at some reasonable distance of MMR for the system to have paired you.

edited March 2023

They have to be at some reasonable distance of MMR for the system to have paired you.

It really doesn't feel like.

I'm still in the 70s yet was facing infinite card backs two days into the new season.
    After feeding people cubes for the last couple of days of games the prior season once I hit infinite.

There was no way I was the same MMR as the extremely aggressive climbers.

(I've also had to abandon my electro good stuff deck because it stopped working this season, but Cer3bro+valk is getting cubes?)

discrider on
    Ok. Altar of Death kills Colossus, gonna call shenanigans on that.

Steam profile
    edited March 2023
    Not Leeched?
    Bug report.

Also multiple man can't re-add himself to the space throne
    ;-;

Which is why we have Quake.

discrider on
    edited March 2023

I'm still in the 70s yet was facing infinite card backs two days into the new season.
    After feeding people cubes for the last couple of days of games the prior season once I hit infinite.

(I've also had to abandon my electro good stuff deck because it stopped working this season, but Cer3bro+valk is getting cubes?)

I honestly do not think you would see a difference if you didn't know they had the infinite card back.

The only difference between the extremely aggressive climbers and you is probably time/games played.

ChaosHat on
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular

Huh?

I thought Colossus and Armor broke the Altar

Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.

I honestly do not think you would see a difference if you didn't know they had the infinite card back.

The only difference between the extremely aggressive climbers and you is probably time/games played.

The main difference is I don't have Shuri/Thanos/Galactus.
    Which feeds into the MMR difference, which assists the extremely rapid climb.

Huh?

I thought Colossus and Armor broke the Altar

Hmm. I'll have to try it again, but Altar is definitely not in the "common" tier of locations (or however they do it) so it may take a while. Fairly certain it wasn't Leeched though... But maybe I missed something.

Steam profile
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    edited March 2023
    Discrider dude I'm gonna be blunt you are basically treating MMR like a weird magic spell you've cracked the code on with literally zero of your posts making any sense, you've gotta stop. It's like a low stakes version of watching somebody desperately profess that MLM goop is going to cure their diabetes

milski on
    I ate an engineer

The main difference is I don't have Shuri/Thanos/Galactus.
    Which feeds into the MMR difference, which assists the extremely rapid climb.

You can climb with anything. Even in this meta. People are hitting infinite with Sera Control. Stephen from Second Dinner posted his infinite list from this season. It's only pool 4 card is Darkhawk.

Even in this shitty season, you can climb with anything.

I really don't see how "having Thanos and Shuri makes you win more games/cubes" is controversial when 80% of the snap zone players are fielding it.

And I also don't see how I'm in any way on par with the aggressive players using these cards, unless whatever MMR metric is being used has a very long timeframe to average performance across, and the aggressive climbers tanked their MMR for several days prior to the season reset.

What was more likely, is I was being matched against better players for whatever reason
    (level reset caused players to group up, low player count at time of play, speed of match prioritised, I was being matched to preserve the higher player's rank (based on the previous dev comment), etc)

I'm really telling you the vast majority of infinite players are just not that good. They are getting there on volume.

• Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    I'm really telling you the vast majority of infinite players are just not that good. They are getting there on volume.

Yup. I made this point in the last thread.

If you want to climb then you need to play a lot of games. Even if you are very good you will hit a wall at the top end where the other very good players are just as good as you.

The sheer amount of RNG and skewed probabilities in this game mean that you have to play a lot of matches in order to have your skill be evident in your rank. If you throw a weighted die once and it lands on 3 you wouldn't be all that surprised, even if it's weighted to land on 5. But if you throw that die 100 times then you would expect it to land on 5 far more times than it lands on 3, because the weighting has more opportunities to prove its existence.

If they're not that good, then cube gain rate is divorced from MMR.

I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks though, or whenever the visible skill level changes drop.

If you want to climb then you need to play a lot of games. Even if you are very good you will hit a wall at the top end where the other very good players are just as good as you.

The sheer amount of RNG and skewed probabilities in this game mean that you have to play a lot of matches in order to have your skill be evident in your rank. If you throw a weighted die once and it lands on 3 you wouldn't be all that surprised, even if it's weighted to land on 5. But if you throw that die 100 times then you would expect it to land on 5 far more times than it lands on 3, because the weighting has more opportunities to prove its existence.

To be fair, "play a lot" is the way to climb most ladders :tongue:

Steam profile
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Not to sound mean, but I hope @discrider gets matched up with Infinity card back players at the start of next season. That would be pretty funny.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
    They won't be able to, cause I'll not be at infinite until much later.

• Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular

To be fair, "play a lot" is the way to climb most ladders :tongue:

ur mom is a ladder