As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - The XXX Files

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

The XXX Files!

Penny Arcade - Comic - The XXX Files

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• V1mV1m Registered User regular
    I see they're going through the "our kids are coming to terms with the fact that there parents did, do and will continue to have sex" wrench that a society that is terrified of their physical bodies imposes.

• v2miccav2micca Registered User regular
    This one hits home for me as a running gag within my friends group (though absolutely true) was that one of my college friends conceived his first child to an episode of X-files. (Apparently during the act III turn of the episode, yes there was far too much detail provided)

• Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    v2micca wrote: »
    This one hits home for me as a running gag within my friends group (though absolutely true) was that one of my college friends conceived his first child to an episode of X-files. (Apparently during the act III turn of the episode, yes there was far too much detail provided)

I don't feel that could have been giving either activity the full attention it deserved.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    v2micca wrote: »

Unfortunately, my friend did the math and figured out our second must have been conceived during his visit. I'm not ashamed of sex, but that was just a bit unnecessary. But everyone who has ever tried for a kid for more than a few months knows you don't let a single month slip by if you can help it.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I mean bloodhound gang told us doggy style lets you both enjoy the x files and the XXX files.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • CrimeRobotCrimeRobot Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I mean bloodhound gang told us doggy style lets you both enjoy the x files and the XXX files.

There's also an old joke about Canadians preferring doggy style so they can both watch the hockey game.

"We programmed him to think only of crime!" - Enrico Matassa
  • LttlefootLttlefoot Registered User regular
    V1m wrote: »
    I see they're going through the "our kids are coming to terms with the fact that there parents did, do and will continue to have sex" wrench that a society that is terrified of their physical bodies imposes.
    It’s not a social thing. Shame is a universal human experience

• ironzergironzerg Registered User regular
    V1m wrote: »

My oldest is 12. They're learning about reproduction now in school.

He came home last week and told me he knows how babies are made. I asked him to explain it to me. He started by talking about a mom and dad get in a bed together. I immediately threw him off his game when I asked why does it have to happen in a bed. :lol:

Not sure if he brought that question back to his teacher...