As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Louisiana PAX Attendees.

ArtArt Registered User regular
edited February 2008 in PAX Archive
If there are any other PA fans from Louisiana who are attending PAX...indeed, if there are any PA fans at all in Louisiana, this is the place for them to post.

I'm Art, (obviously) a one-time attendee who hopes to have a joyous reunion with the Expo this year. I should be coming with one friend, but knowing others taking the trip should be nice.

How will you be travelling, staying? What draws you to PAX most? First-timer or veteran? Feel free to introduce yourself.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Art on

• mavrick88mavrick88 Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    theres people from each state(most of the time) that attend. there are also people from other countries to, last year I met a that was in seattle from tokyo just for PAX.

mavrick88 on
    I was driving some out-of-towner friends around, and I kept complaining about being blinded. They responded with "You see, where we come from, people tend to wear Sunglasses." I retorted with a simple "You people tend to have sun."
  • ArtArt Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    It just seems like people's tastes in general here are more geared to other venues. It does seem unlikely that there are no others in Louisiana who will be attending, but I would be shocked to meet one coincedentally...so I thought I'd facilitate it.

Art on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SolidNate86SolidNate86 Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Me and my party are in the SouthEast Texas area. I'm literally about 30 minutes from the TX/LA border. Does that count?

SolidNate86 on
  • ArtArt Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Considering the vast number of Louisiana attendees who have posted here, it might be a bit of a stretch...but I think I can count you in. Unofficially, you understand.
    So tell me about your party.

Art on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited February 2008
    We have this new thread for talking about where we're from, try it out.
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=50669

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.