As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Show off your [Screenshots] thread II: NSFFIOS

• Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    Fuck this man in particular.

0IAte2O.png

Can you guess who the story character is?

CILX3v6.png

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Frei wrote: »

The expression "over teakettle" comes to mind.

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Frei wrote: »

The expression "over teakettle" comes to mind.

SKULLS FOR THE SKUAH FUCK DAMMIT OW

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    Ive been working my way through Guardians of the Galaxy and its pretty impressive looking:
    tqxubbufmms3.jpg
    xJRbypV.jpg
    O5Dt9Z2.jpg
    Kt19JUk.jpg

Plus, you can see Drax relax!
    vO0h1Be.jpg

• Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    I hate to say game journalisty things like this but GoTG has a lot of charm.

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Drax, relax
    Get busy with the facts
    No zodiacs or almanacs
    No maniacs in polyester slacks
    Just the facts
    Gonna kick some gluteus max
    It's a parallax, you dig?
    You move around
    The small gets big, it's a rig
    It's action, reaction
    Random interaction
    So who's afraid
    Of a little abstraction?
    Can't get no satisfaction
    From the facts?
    You better run, homeboy
    A fact's a fact
    From Nome to Rome, boy
    What's the deal? Spin the wheel
    If the dice are hot, take a shot
    Play your cards, show us what you got
    What you're holding
    If the cards are cold
    Don't go folding
    Lady Luck is golden
    She favors the bold, that's cold
    Stop throwing stones
    The night has a thousand saxophones
    So get out there and rock
    And roll the bones
    Get busy

*ahem*

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Its hard to make it out in the screenshot, but he's reading a Sarcasm for Dummies book....while wearing reading glasses.

emp123 on
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Elden Ring has some seriously impressive moments

fwsoz4y8chik.jpg

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Forspoken on the PS5, 4k HDR Ray Tracing Mode:

ms5ummu41kwc.jpg

83c2wk4xcnfk.jpg

1pybke46u0r3.jpg
    You CAN pet the kitty! ^_^ B)

crosbhgserim.jpg

5s1kdy4in36b.jpg

• Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Yeah those are some New York signs.

• Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    How is Forspoken? The reviews on story and dialog have been pretty savage, and responses to gameplay and performance have been pretty mixed. It looked so neat though.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Tchia on the PS5:

ur70z5ap943y.jpg

0x31v4x6a1ol.jpg

d6iyf8dgxfyv.jpg

bcqrcv27dp71.jpg

6uq881dhetct.jpg

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true?.jpeg

Piper, no!

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false?.jpeg

Gotta learn how to shut off ui for these cooler ones

• Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    I got a new monitor. I replaced a 29" 21:9 (2560x1080) 60hz model with a 34" 21:9 (3440x1440) 160hz curved model. I fired up some games and had a blast.

It turns out there is a mod for Burnout Paradise Remastered that removes the 60fps cap, and also gives you the option to increase traffic density to the point where it stops being Burnout Paradise and instead transforms into "Breaking news - a local man snapped and went on a vehicular rampage during his commute this morning, more at 11" Simulator:

t19cl1mlnw8m.jpg

5o1dz5r6ueqi.jpg

The downside is the traffic pops in in a radius around the player car, which looks weird in long straights, but if you're in an area with a lot of turns (like all of the rural areas outside of the main city, or on Big Surf Island where there are buildings everywhere it's not noticeable at all. Also, the irony of being wrecked by a tow truck is not lost on me.

tro3dxt78vtf.jpg

Now I have to see if I backed up my save file anywhere after the last major hardware upgrade I did, because I really don't want to have to break all 400 fences and however many billboards there were again.

• Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    edited April 2023

Gotta learn how to shut off ui for these cooler ones

It's been a while, but I think you can go into developer mode to turn off the UI and turn on the free camera so you can take shots from different viewpoints. And there's also a photo mode mod out there that looks pretty good. But if you're on PC at least, dev mode has the tools to let you do what you're looking for.

GoodKingJayIII on
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    How is Forspoken? The reviews on story and dialog have been pretty savage, and responses to gameplay and performance have been pretty mixed. It looked so neat though.
    It's a pretty okay fun time if you can get it on sale. Perhaps grindy early on but once you have all the spell types unlocked the combat feels great.
    Some people really disliked the story/protagonist for some odd reason though. And a lot of the open world is empty and unused, suggesting some rushed/exec pressured dev time towards the end.

A real shame that it flopped hard enough for Luminous Productions be disbanded and re-absorbed into other parts of Square-Enix. :(

I liked it enough to finish it, anyhow, but I won't be playing the planned DLC that's still to be released.

Zilla360 on
  • Options
    Horizon: Forbidden West (PS5) :

dh73h6mv7ur4.jpg
    "I just took a bristle-back sized monster dump! Ahhhhhh..."

4zfwembo4nhf.jpg
    Civilisation!

bykhq33d6lcf.jpg

zzch4ssgrk0k.jpg

• Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Those armor sets have a lot going on.

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    @Just_Bri_Thanks I haven't even gotten to the DLC ones yet. Apparently shit gets even wilder. Belts and belts and pouches etc.

• Options
    These are some nice looking fried eggs. :)

4kcews69zfz1.jpg

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    I haven't even gotten to the DLC ones yet. Apparently shit gets even wilder. Belts and belts and pouches etc.

Rob Liefeld does Balenciaga

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Jedi Survivor

ixxzd9jne89m.jpg
    byqgx50vp3mg.jpg
    lysb45lhkwc9.jpg
    avzp4uq7r9cc.jpg
    iyvhbpd9evrr.jpg
    jq8a6klqiewq.jpg
    3t8rn1ehwu3v.jpg

• Options
    Cal looking like he revs his speeder bike at 3am cuz he likes to hear her purr

• Options
    I was frequently changing his look but I call that my "missed the casting call for Cameron Crowe's Almost Famous."

And I've got more!

wzknc6rbagkf.jpg
    sdb06q4pnayo.jpg
    ap0uwa7o8ei2.jpg
    qfuyg6mfs540.jpg
    5flfb14snbs2.jpg

• Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    I fired up the new Hawken Reborn, it's pretty fun so far. I normally ignore Early Access games, but I was a huge fan of the original. This one has the same feel but is (for the time being) singleplayer/pve only. It desperately needs co-op, so hopefully that is in the cards.

This is the fella who takes you through the tutorial mission:
    rw83iaqwp4b3.jpg

Sadly, you cannot DTA enemy mechs:
    i1rawciqv444.jpg

Enemies blow up into loot:
    ni9jdfx34fu0.jpg

This is at 3440x1440 with everything on ultra. It looks pretty good but not blow your mind amazing. I am assuming this is because the devs want it to be scalable and run on a variety of systems due to it being f2p.

• Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    Just wanted to post my beautiful boy.
    4ltweucvoue8.png

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular

I was frequently changing his look but I call that my "missed the casting call for Cameron Crowe's Almost Famous."

And I've got more!]
    qfuyg6mfs540.jpg

My lord, Gandalf The Grey approaches. He is not welcome

• Options
    More Survivor

to6fh34eslza.jpg

9u39c0g9xi91.jpg

Skoova Stev is the best
    iuha5x7eu4al.jpg

74dyaf40zpif.jpg

gd10zvch3sg1.jpg

3wg4xccysa4y.jpg

xsbv0jaflge1.jpg

Very minor spoiler (only shows an environmental change in the end game, if you were to look at it, you'd have absolutely no idea how this particular thing related to the story, but I'll hide it anyway.
    gguodko8v7ja.jpg

• Options
    TLOZ: Tears of the Kingdom:

52ezkgsjvmzv.jpg

6uv97940slbx.jpg

• Options
    I'm not sure I've actually posted in this iteration. I've been on an MW5 kick lately and modded the hell out of it. Currently messing with some ideas for an Oosik campaign and have been taking some pictures.

Kxx1Fp8.jpg
    My Cicada flanked by an Assassin and Javelin. Is it a good mech? God no. Is it gorgeous? So Gorgeous.

thuuhcO.jpg
    The Speed

CZkmaA3.jpg
    The Articulation

jN0MqGW.jpg
    The Menace

TPoUXBZ.jpg
    The Violence

gZpVLUg.jpg
    The Cicada doing what it does best. Being a middling light hunter.

cBQTD2A.jpg
    Post-battle Archer getting some repairs. This one shows the damage meshes from one of the mods. The base game tried a melted metal effect that just resulted in every mech looking like burnt marshmallows and harsh dividing lines between components. This looks a lot better

MQtHBZZ.jpg
    Some more damage and lighting effects, using a Dragon and Crab. I love the Dragon, even if it is objectively overshadowed by 90% of same-ton mechs. The Crab is cool, too, I guess. Also someone's Trebuchet is clearly too cool for photo ops and refuses to face the camera.

NiZPfBw.jpg
    Charger doing their best Happy Leo impression.

And to close it out

D3Hm35J.jpg
    An Urbie about to have a bad day.

• Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    That shot of the Charger is peak MW5 to me where you get a new mech, load it out and stick it into your drop deck only to find out that you forgot to paint it up and now it doesn't MATCH

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • Options
    Botznoy wrote: »
    That shot of the Charger is peak MW5 to me where you get a new mech, load it out and stick it into your drop deck only to find out that you forgot to paint it up and now it doesn't MATCH

Tbf, painting a Charger is very much a sunk cost move.

I did manage to make one with a double melee 180 damage strike. Of course, that immediately became worthless when I got the melee Banshee

• Options
    Star Trek: Resurgence (Xbox Series X, 4K down-sized to 1080p):

zd0zx1abtwkm.jpg
    Engage!

kv1ma20oujg4.jpg
    Ah, good old LCARS. Gotta love it. Some of them have (tiny, but still readable) text taken straight from the technical manuals.

s3gjy2846tc5.jpg
    The Resolute's main shuttle bay.

These devs really love their depth-of-field effects. Also there's no photo mode, and characters always turn their back to the camera. But otherwise it's very good! :)

• Options
    'Viewfinder' demo on the PS5, a really interesting first-person perspective puzzle game:

197bd613tl6m.jpg

9tq9z06hl3di.jpg

e17bnst4dnip.jpg

ls2r4hltc8jb.jpg

• Options
    Final Fantasy 16 on the PS5:

oy8j4kubuuup.jpg
    Benedikta having a bad hair day.

wuzbs0yh1gqa.jpg
    Don't step on me.

pcgslre6djek.jpg
    Torgal is the best good boy pupper.

qgsyywzicorq.jpg
    The best! :)

• Options
    A Skaven does not concern themselves with such things like "conventions of war" or "friendly fire"

3dg4hyc.jpg

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Friendly fire implies friends, which Skaven do not have.

• Options
    edited September 2023
    Starfield on the Xbox Series X, 4k downsized to 1080p. I'm having a lot of fun with this game, but the often laborious & clunky UI/UX constantly keeps getting in the way:

huehppcv19cs.jpg
    My character. An awesome, blue starry-eyed, enby trans lady on A MISSION to inspire hope and wonder in others, whilst journeying amongst a vast universe. 😎
    (Unfortunately the only hope and wonder I've managed to inspire thus far is in my somewhat creepy sycophant/stalker fan, whose only hobby is worshipping the ground I walk on, and getting high on the smell of my farts.) 😋😁

da77qfw745te.jpg

nhjpov7hsf4o.jpg
    Get your ass to MAHRS! Quaid, start the reactor!

33wsp24pr2gc.jpg
    Incidentally, also my PSN username. I've always had a liking for this part of Mars, with the famously interesting face illusion etc.

t6q2p7745obo.jpg

cu0mkkhugqgb.jpg
    Vasco is my new bestie robot buddy! ^_^

ksi7u6b3l6cn.jpg
    Hanging out at the Lodge.

Zilla360 on
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited September 2023
    I keep hearing Dora the Explora's voice from those pictures

edit

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false?.jpeg

Hey, you know you fucked up, right?

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Oh yeah, I guess they do look (accidentally) a bit like a grown-up version of Dora. :lol:

Is that a Bear from 'The Long Dark', I'm guessing?

Zilla360 on