As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Z Word

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

The Z Word!

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Z Word

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Makes sense.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    I'm appreciating that he still has his old, faded, blurred PacMan t-shirt, and that in a discussion about smells, it's placed such that it alludes to the Steam Deck's vent aroma. Nice double play there, Mike.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Looking at the kid's clothes, it looks more like the 2053 fashion trend is all about onesies with colour gradients, and Old Gabe has adapted accordingly

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    Fucklord Focker the 3rd?

• Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    edited May 2023
    Edit: Nevermind. It's currently too early for me to do math right.

EmperorSeth on
    You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    edited May 2023
    V1m wrote: »
    I'm appreciating that he still has his old, faded, blurred PacMan t-shirt, and that in a discussion about smells, it's placed such that it alludes to the Steam Deck's vent aroma. Nice double play there, Mike.

It actually looks like they are both wearing some kind of jumpsuit since I don't see a clear break between shirts and pants. But maybe he had someone make his jumpsuit out of his old shirt. haha

EDIT: I see Rhesus also pointed that out. This is why you should read all the way down before responding kids. ;)

MarcinMN on
    "It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    edited May 2023
    Looking at the kid's clothes, it looks more like the 2053 fashion trend is all about onesies with colour gradients, and Old Gabe has adapted accordingly
    Or they are organo-weave bio-sheaths extruded around them when they are spending the time in their gel sacs and Elder Wombs like Gabe is supposed to. They just pick the colors you like.

Overkillengine on
  • Options
    Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular
    I like the jumpsuits, they're very Star Trek TNG.