As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

HELP I'M BEING RAPED IN THE ASS...

• TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    NotACrook wrote: »
    Gafoto wrote: »
    I don't spend enough time around here to learn peoples genders!

Shut up, bitch.

Slut

and your husband

man

real douche

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

Shut up, bitch.

Shouldn't you be busy cranking out code?

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Philadelphia smells like a hobo's foot fungus.

Defender on
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

Shut up, bitch.

How do you know I'm not?

(I'm not)

NotASenator on
    edited February 2008

Shut up, bitch.

How do you know I'm not?

(I'm not)

I'm in your cubicle.

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited February 2008

Shut up, bitch.

How do you know I'm not?

(I'm not)

I'm in your cubicle.

Sticking your post-its.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
    edited February 2008
    You still doing that rocking band thing sil?

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
    edited February 2008
    Yeah, we're playing a gig in Camden on Tuesday. First gig in almost a couple of years. Nothing big, but should be cool.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
    edited February 2008
    Camden, NJ?

Defender on
    edited February 2008
    Defender wrote: »
    Camden, NJ?

Camden London.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
    edited February 2008
    Is that a nice part of London or is it more of a tourist-robbin' kind of place?

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
    edited February 2008

Theyre all tourist robbin.

Its about average.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
    edited February 2008
    Well it's automatically better than Camden, NJ, which is a place where 80% of the area is instant death to white people after dark.

Defender on
  • Milquetoast ThugMilquetoast Thug Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Well it's automatically better than Camden, NJ, which is a place where 80% of the area is instant death to white people after dark.

It is pitch dark. You are likely to be mugged by a grue.

Milquetoast Thug on
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    where in camden? i've been to a fair number of shows there

also hey new york city i'm moving there soon

satansfingers on
    edited February 2008
    Not entirely sure. Bar something or other. I should probably find out before tuesday.

Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • casper_27dcasper_27d The Friendly Ghost EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Come on Camden NJ is a very nice city, where else will the fuckers break into a church and steal the jewlery off of you dead grandmother while she lays in her casket.

casper_27d on
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Okay so I went to an after-party last night and it looked like a David Lynch room and there were people almost doing it on the couches and there were go-go dancer-like chicks in bikinis dancing on the speakers and these hot chicks in red dresses paid to hang out there.

EDIT: Also, why haven't you guys sent me any money?

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• Rampant EntityRampant Entity Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    peg.jpg

ONE GREAT CITY!

Oh wow, and I thought I was pretty much the only forumer here who lived in Winnipeg.

Rampant Entity on
  • TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

I have an interview at Cooper Medical Center on March 14th. I've only ever been to Camden once before to see a Black Crows Concert. If I get accepted I'd be there for two years, should I be rethinking this?

Theidar on
    Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008

It is pitch dark. You are likely to be mugged by a grue.

noice

Orikaeshigitae on
    edited March 2008
    Theidar wrote: »

I have an interview at Cooper Medical Center on March 14th. I've only ever been to Camden once before to see a Black Crows Concert. If I get accepted I'd be there for two years, should I be rethinking this?

Just look very carefully at where you have to go to get there. Going into Camden is really not something you should do if you don't have a reason.

EDIT: There are safe areas, just don't go anywhere you don't have to.

Defender on
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Bring down the house, Sil!

sarukun on
  • JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Silmaril wrote: »

Theyre all tourist robbin.

Its about average.

I used to live not too far away from Camden in Hackney. It's sort of like the Holy Grail to Japanese tourists on a Sunday, it's the oddest thing. Student metal fans congregating to buy badly made shirts for more than they're worth and there are all these tourists, taking pictures of them doing so >.>

I have no idea what tourists would do in places like Elephant & Castle but the prices there can still be considered tourist robbin' it's the same all over. But there is a cafe near Green Street Station (in White Horse way) that does the best Bacon&Egg rolls, and at a fucking reasonable price too. A geographical oddity so to speak.

Junpei on
  • FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    One of the reasons I enjoy my city is the minimal amount of tourist traffic we get.

Baltimore acts as a bit of a staging ground for weekenders. We have the awesome National Aquarium, two really great children's museums, really great free museums (Baltimore Museum of Art on the campus of Johns Hopkins and the Walters Art Gallery) The Visionary arts Museum. In the summer you have Camden Yards et al - but it can all be done in a day or two. Then they catch a train to DC or Philly.

I get my corner to myself for the most part.

FortyTwo on
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm going to New York on March 14th for four days. I have never been there. What is something cheap and cool to do?

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Nogs wrote: »
    I'm going to New York on March 14th for four days. I have never been there. What is something cheap and cool to do?

Walk down the Avenue of Americas (6th) walk around, talk, eat a street vendor hotdog. Avoid the names cafes and such and find the holes-in-the-wall.

Decent Italian in SoHo.

Try to stay out of people's way, don't look like a wide-eyed tourist, yes the buildings ARE that big. Liberty Island is cool.

FortyTwo on
    edited March 2008
    also

717skyline1big.jpg

is a cool city

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    edited March 2008
    FortyTwo wrote: »

Walk down the Avenue of Americas (6th) walk around, talk, eat a street vendor hotdog. Avoid the names cafes and such and find the holes-in-the-wall.

Decent Italian in SoHo.

Try to stay out of people's way, don't look like a wide-eyed tourist, yes the buildings ARE that big. Liberty Island is cool.

i want to go to Times Square, but my girlfriend has been twice and says its not all that.

fuck that, I'm going to Times Square.

also, I think I might try and go to DC and Marvel comics and just look at their lobby.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
  • casper_27dcasper_27d The Friendly Ghost EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008

I second this.

I loved living in Minnesota, everything except for the cold and the snow that is.

casper_27d on
    edited March 2008
    alternatively

00169b6b.jpg

is not a cool city.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    edited March 2008
    FortyTwo wrote: »

Decent Italian in SoHo.

i want to go to Times Square, but my girlfriend has been twice and says its not all that.

fuck that, I'm going to Times Square.

also, I think I might try and go to DC and Marvel comics and just look at their lobby.

Times Square is nice, but it really is ONLY an intersection. It's been co-opted by big corporations now. TGIF, ESPN, Toys 'R' US, etc. But still a landmark all the same.

FortyTwo on
    edited March 2008
    It always catches me off guard when people are awe-struck by tall buildings.

Notice you never get people awestuck by endless flat-land and undeveloped wilderness.

sarukun on
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I've been awestruck by undeveloped wilderness

bowtiedseal on
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    sarukun wrote: »

Notice you never get people awestuck by endless flat-land and undeveloped wilderness.

Probably because many tall buildings are designed to be striking

plus, examples of human prowess and all that

Javen on
    edited March 2008
    Javen wrote: »
    sarukun wrote: »

Probably because many tall buildings are designed to be striking

plus, examples of human prowess and all that

I guess I'm just not impressed by much of anything.

I'm like a New Yorker of the world.

Grand Canyon? Seen it.

Empire State? Seen it.

Hard Gay? Seen it.

And yet for some reason I cry like a bitch at basically every movie.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles gets me misty-eyed.

sarukun on
    edited March 2008
    I got to say the statue of liberty is pretty dissapointed. Seriously that whole X-men fight could not have happened in there.

I still love walking through Times Square it is like being inside a nexus of colored light

Oh and I got to meet Colbert last night. Some nice Americans from Kenn. gave me their extra ticket and I got to sit up front and god damn, dudes, going to see him is like a fucking Rock Concert. He plays metal between the segments and gets pumped up behind his desk and makes faces at us and he DONE TOUCHED MY KNEE and had a whole little conversation with me about Gygax dying and what his favorite D&D character was.

ALSO I AM IN HARLEM RIGHT NOW JUST HAD SOME REAL SOUL FOOD AND NOT RAPED YET

trentsteel on

• DislexicDislexic Creepy Uncle Bad Touch Your local playgroundRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Start spreading your cheeks.

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
    edited March 2008
    heroes.jpg

trentsteel on

edited March 2008
    I've been awestruck by undeveloped wilderness

My mother was gripped with awe and fear once as she trekked through the Alaskan wilderness and witnessed a polar bear climbing a cliff face. So we knew they could climb trees, but apparently they can also climb straight up rock faces. There is no escape.

So fuck buildings, I think that the first time you realize that bears that scale cliffs is way more impressive.

Defender on