As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Daxter Pack - Worth teh monies?

QuarterMasterQuarterMaster Registered User regular
edited March 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
I've been looking recently at picking up a PSP (having a job is handy, dontcha know) and was deliberating between either the simple core package, or going all-in and getting the whole Daxter pack. For the price, it seems worth it to get the memory stick, game, etc., but seeing as I've never played the game I wouldn't really know. So does anybody here have any experience with it? Is it worth the extra money? Thanks!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
QuarterMaster on

• Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    It's a great game if you like platforming/action titles.

I personally think it's the best deal to do the whole entertainment pack, and nothing has lead me to believe otherwise.

Khavall on
  • Options
    EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    The game is on the $20 list, 1GB memory stick is $20, so that puts you over right there. There's no Memory Stick in the "Core" package at all. For $30? Yeah, might as well. Unless the color bugs you.

EggyToast on
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • Options
    QuarterMasterQuarterMaster Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    The color isn't really an issue for me - I've heard the silver version doesn't attract as many fingerprints, so that would be a plus. I'll see if I can go and check it out somewhere today.

QuarterMaster on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]