As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hey, [Chat], wish me luck!

VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
edited December 2006 in Debate and/or Discourse
pn005870.jpg

20060326-acc-toilet-paper-holder.jpg

Or, for our European colleagues.

bidet.jpg

VishNub on

• Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    We have a brand new chat title here we could use to make fun of moniker, and you waste it on a bidet?

Aroused Bull on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2006
    How are you supposed to get that bidet nozzle to spray onto the correct area? Fucker is angled down for godsakes.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    How are you supposed to get that bidet nozzle to spray onto the correct area? Fucker is angled down for godsakes.

I have no idea how those are supposed to work.

VishNub on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Another fine [chat] brought to us by VishNub. Thanks, VishNub!

Dynagrip on
  • ColdredColdred Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    The nozzle on the end tilts.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:

Stop it.

VishNub on
    edited December 2006
    VishNub wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:

I have no idea how those are supposed to work.

They're adjustable.

Aroused Bull on
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Greetings Earthlings.

I hate the religion thread. Except for Ketherial, no one even approached what I considered the "right moves to make".

RAGE!

Apothe0sis on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2006
    Coldred wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Why would you ever want to have it tilting down? Why not just have it facing up?

And doesn't having to manualy tilt it up give rise to the possibility of getting someone else's asshole leavings on your hands?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I'mma take such a kick-ass fucking nap this afternoon, I can't wait.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    VishNub wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

Stop it.
    Hey now, don't be like that. I just want to be your eBuddy.

Dynagrip on
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Coldred wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Why would you ever want to have it tilting down? Why not just have it facing up?

And doesn't having to manualy tilt it up give rise to the possibility of getting someone else's asshole leavings on your hands?
    I assume you tilt it downwards for the washing of one's wang. I've never actually used one, although my gran has one for some weird reason.

Edit: She doesn't wash her wang with it, btw.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    VishNub wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

Stop it.
    Hey now, don't be like that. I just want to be your eBuddy.
    Dynagrip wrote:
    And you should learn to not be a loser, you loser.

No doubt. No doubt.

VishNub on
    edited December 2006
    Coldred wrote:
    I assume you tilt it downwards for the washing of one's wang. I've never actually used one, although my gran has one for some weird reason.

People use them to wash their wangs? Damn man you Europeans have some fucked up customs.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • GlaealGlaeal Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Coldred wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Coldred wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:

I thought the water on those things actually sprayed straight up like a fountain.
    All that time spent in Europe and I still don't know how a bidet works.

Glaeal on
    edited December 2006
    What the hell. Why is the UK Threat Level currently severe? I'm a bit scared now.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Coldred wrote:

People use them to wash their wangs? Damn man you Europeans have some fucked up customs.
    I agree -- washing wang is for the weak.

edited December 2006
    You all ignored me. My I sort of want her to be my girlfriend is coming to visit! This is awesome!

VishNub on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Coldred wrote:
    What the hell. Why is the UK Threat Level currently severe? I'm a bit scared now.
    The Jack the Ripper dude running around killing girls like you?

edit: typo, should have read "girls that like you"

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Coldred wrote:

Why? You guys have more CCTV monitors than anywhere else in the world. I'm sure Big Brother will keep you safe. If that doesn't cheer you up I can send you a link or two that might. :wink:

moniker on
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Coldred wrote:

It's a continental thing. They're an odd bunch.

Edit: Cheers, thor.
    Edit2: And moniker.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Coldred wrote:

Man, good hygiene with regards to one's genitalia is not a fucked up custom.

Aroused Bull on
    edited December 2006
    VishNub wrote:
    You all ignored me. My I sort of want her to be my girlfriend is coming to visit! This is awesome!
    Good luck, VishNub. Don't be nervous I'm sure everything will work out perfect for you.

Dynagrip on
    edited December 2006
    VishNub wrote:
    Sometimes I feel lonely, but then sometimes I realize my life is much better without any "sort of want her to be my girlfriend"s in my life.

edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Coldred wrote:

How many times per day does the wang need a good scrubbing anyhow? Is this part of that "Europeans don't shower" thing?

edit: "If you chaps would excuse me for a bit, I really must go wash my wang. D'you know where I might find a bidet? Cracking!"

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Coldred wrote:

How many times per day does the wang need a good scrubbing anyhow? Is this part of that "Europeans don't shower" thing?
    Continental Europeans you mean. We British are a clean and well-spoken people.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Coldred wrote:

You use it after relieving yourself.

Aroused Bull on
  • stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Coldred wrote:

PENIS HEALTH

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Coldred wrote:

Do you guys not shake or tap when you're done?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited December 2006
    ITT we learn scary things about other cultures

Dynagrip on
  • ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Coldred wrote:

o_O

Proto on
    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Coldred wrote:

You use it instead of or as well as toilet paper - bidet to wash, paper to dry. It's more hygienic. And I don't live in Europe, I just think it's a good idea.

Aroused Bull on
    edited December 2006
    You use it instead of or as well as toilet paper - bidet to wash, paper to dry. It's more hygienic. And I don't live in Europe, I just think it's a good idea.
    Let's talk practical terms here: how does this involve my donger?

stilist on
    edited December 2006
    Don't get me wrong; I think a bidet is an awesome idea when it comes to the asshole. I'm just puzzled by the dong angle. I don't really pay a whole lot of attention to what other dudes are doing at the urinals, but I've never seen a roll of toilet paper hanging next to them, and haven't heard anyone bitching about their absence.

Also, I got to try out a Japanese toilet a few months ago. It had a spray jet from an arm that extended under your rump and gave you a jet with warmed water and honestly rather suprising water pressure. It was really pretty awesome.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
    edited December 2006
    Seriously these Achewood hoodies are styling.

Dynagrip on
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Seriously these Achewood hoodies are styling.
    Will you be modeling?

stilist on
    edited December 2006
    If Onstad had any sense! Ok, I'm sneaking out now.

see you guys soon. hugs!

Dynagrip on
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Don't get me wrong; I think a bidet is an awesome idea when it comes to the asshole. I'm just puzzled by the dong angle. I don't really pay a whole lot of attention to what other dudes are doing at the urinals, but I've never seen a roll of toilet paper hanging next to them, and haven't heard anyone bitching about their absence.
    If you're pissing through it, pays to wash, don't you think?

Aroused Bull on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    itt we say dongle a lot

MikeMan on
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Urine is sterile.

You can drink it.

Apothe0sis on
This discussion has been closed.