As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hey, [Chat], wish me luck!

• stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    MikeMan445 wrote:
    itt we say dongle a lot
    Well who doesn't like dongs?

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
    edited December 2006
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    Urine is sterile.

You can drink it.
    It gets toxic after a while, though.

stilist on
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    stilist wrote:
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    Urine is sterile.

You can drink it.
    It gets toxic after a while, though.
    True. That's why you make others drink it first.

Just to be safe.

Apothe0sis on
  • an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    celery77 wrote:
    Sometimes I feel lonely, but then sometimes I realize my life is much better without any "sort of want her to be my girlfriend"s in my life.

That's why you need to have quote good friends unquote for the between girlfriend times. I was going to say 'periods' instead of 'times', but that could have changed the meaning ever so slightly.

an_alt on
    Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    an_alt wrote:
    celery77 wrote:
    Sometimes I feel lonely, but then sometimes I realize my life is much better without any "sort of want her to be my girlfriend"s in my life.

That's why you need to have quote good friends unquote for the between girlfriend times. I was going to say 'periods' instead of 'times', but that could have changed the meaning ever so slightly.
    Good friends are for the weak-livered.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • ALockslyALocksly Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    The toilet at the guys house I was at the other night had no less than fourteen buttons and it took me almost a minute to find the one that raised the lid. The options for angles and temperatures and pressures for washing your nether regions were staggering

I shudder to think what happens during a power outage.

also good morning

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    also good morning
    How stands the empire?

stilist on
  • The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    The toilet in my apartment is like a 17 gallon flush or something. I hate it so much.

edited December 2006
    celery77 wrote:

Don't mock my liver. It's been in training ever since football season started. The GnR show on Sunday was game time and my liver held up strong.

Also, what do you have against good friends?

an_alt on
    Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
    edited December 2006
    stilist wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    also good morning
    How stands the empire?

two consecutive warm afternoons have led to a slight melting and refreezing of the fortress, contributing to its overall stability. I await a delivery of more building material from the heavens.

Also this morning I got an email with a phone # from a certain Redheaded lass and my mood is decidedly chipper as a result.

yourself?

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    stilist wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    also good morning
    How stands the empire?
    two consecutive warm afternoons have led to a slight melting and refreezing of the fortress, contributing to its overall stability. I await a delivery of more building material from the heavens.

Also this morning I got an email with a phone # from a certain Redheaded lass and my mood is decidedly chipper as a result.

yourself?
    I'm very happy to be completely done with college.

And nice work with the lady. :winky:

stilist on
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    This just in: "Babel" is reeeealy good.

Maybe this is old news to you all.

Sorry.

Haphazard on
    edited December 2006
    an_alt wrote:
    celery77 wrote:

Don't mock my liver. It's been in training ever since football season started. The GnR show on Sunday was game time and my liver held up strong.

They keep going empty right when I'm starting to really enjoy them.

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    an_alt wrote:
    celery77 wrote:

You came down to Everett for the GnR show?

Hacksaw on
    edited December 2006
    Hacksaw wrote:
    an_alt wrote:
    celery77 wrote:

GnR?

ALocksly on
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    GnR?
    Are you seriously asking that?

If I was a mod, this would be a minimum temp-bannable offense. We have fucking standards here Locksly.

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:
    an_alt wrote:
    celery77 wrote:

GnR?
    :shock:

Guns 'n' Roses.

Thanatos on
    edited December 2006
    celery77 wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    GnR?

If I was a mod, this would be a minimum temp-bannable offense. We have fucking standards here Locksly.
    If I were a D&D mod, he'd be gone, permanently.

Thanatos on
    edited December 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    celery77 wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    GnR?

I double-checked, it's like the WHOLE FRONT PAGE of google returns if you type "GnR." There's just no excuse.

edited December 2006
    :oops:

ALocksly on
    edited December 2006
    THEY´RE STILL ALIVE?

I mean... Axel wasn´t looking too healthy some 10 years ago...

Haphazard on
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    celery77 wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    GnR?

I thought you only permabanned people for spoiling retarded-ass shows that you wanted to watch?

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    THEY´RE STILL ALIVE?

I mean... Axel wasn´t looking to healthy some 10 years ago...
    It's Axel's band, now. Slash is working with Velvet Revolver.

Which reminds me, I meant to acquire VR's latest album.

Thanatos on
    edited December 2006
    ElJeffe wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    celery77 wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    GnR?

I thought you only permabanned people for spoiling retarded-ass shows that you wanted to watch?
    Dyna, it still counts if you're logged into someone else's account.

Thanatos on
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    You know, I don't quite get bidets. So you have an ass with a fair amount of dookie on it, and you spray it with a jet of water? Doesn't that cause dookie particulate to kinda go flying hither and yon? I mean, wiping at least ensures that the dookie stays where you want it to.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
    edited December 2006
    Axel Rose lives.

Wow.

Are GnR good for something nowadays?

Haphazard on
  • GiganticusGiganticus Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    THEY´RE STILL ALIVE?

I mean... Axel wasn´t looking too healthy some 10 years ago...

Hell, according to the cover of Appettite for Destruction, they were dead at the time of it's release!

Giganticus on
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ElJeffe wrote:
    You know, I don't quite get bidets. So you have an ass with a fair amount of dookie on it, and you spray it with a jet of water? Doesn't that cause dookie particulate to kinda go flying hither and yon? I mean, wiping at least ensures that the dookie stays where you want it to.

Well, some people enjoy getting a stream of hot water up their ass every now and again so they need some way of justifying it.

moniker on
    edited December 2006
    ElJeffe wrote:

I think you're supposed to wipe first

I'm afraid to use the ones in my office though as I don't underatand all the buttons and even the toilets in the guys bathroom have female options.

ALocksly on
    edited December 2006
    Fun fact: "Bidet" is French and means "pony".

:o

Haphazard on
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    Axel Rose lives.

Wow.

Are GnR good for something nowadays?
    No they're horrible and Axl is the only remaining member. Thanks for bringing it up, asshole, now I'll have to listen to both Use Your Illusions straight through to remove the painful images brought on by your insistent nagging.

edited December 2006
    Hacksaw: Yes, I hopped a ferry, crossed a border, had the car searched and made it to Everett.

Haphazard and Thanatos: The new GnR lineup (especially the 2002 version) is quite a bit better than the real GnR lineup. Axl can still scream, I mean he did the full power 10+ second scream in IRS (new song) at the Everett show and the crowd was talking about how good he sounded afterwards.

an_alt on
    Pony wrote:
  • Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ElJeffe wrote:
    Well, it all goes down into the basin. That's why it's a tap-like thing, I imagine, so that you don't just angle a fountain of water at your ass and let rip.

Aroused Bull on
  • DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    stilist wrote:

So what's next for you, then?

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2006
    Great.

Cel, an_alt... who of you two is right about GnR?

Round 1 begins in 10 seconds.

Haphazard on
    edited December 2006
    DiscGrace wrote:
    stilist wrote:

So what's next for you, then?
    Discovering self-respect?

edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    Great.

Cel, an_alt... who of you two is right about GnR?

Round 1 begins in 10 seconds.
    Dude, he's "an_alt" aka "I made this account just to troll" and you're going to seriously ask that question?

edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    ElJeffe wrote:

I'm afraid to use the ones in my office though as I don't underatand all the buttons and even the toilets in the guys bathroom have female options.
    So, a guy is working at his job in an office and he has to take a dump. However, the men's bathroom is out of order, so he asks his supervisor if it's okay if he uses the women's bathroom. "Yeah, go ahead," his supervisor says, "just don't push any of the buttons." Well, the guy thinks "that's kind of weird," but goes ahead and uses the bathroom. As he's finishing up, he goes to wipe, and notices these four buttons. "What the hell could those be for?" Figuring "what the hell, how bad could it be?" he presses the first button, and cold water shoots into his butt. "Well, that's not so bad," he thinks, so he presses the second button, and warm water shoots into his butt. "Hey, that's pretty good," so he presses the third button, and hot water shoots into his butt. "This place is great!" And he hits the fourth button.

He wakes up in the hospital, doped up, with his supervisor standing over him. He asks "what was the fourth button?" His supervisor replies "automatic tampon remover."

Thanatos on
    edited December 2006
    an_alt wrote:
    Hacksaw: Yes, I hopped a ferry, crossed a border, had the car searched and made it to Everett.

Haphazard and Thanatos: The new GnR lineup (especially the 2002 version) is quite a bit better than the real GnR lineup. Axl can still scream, I mean he did the full power 10+ second scream in IRS (new song) at the Everett show and the crowd was talking about how good he sounded afterwards.
    Black'd for "no way in hell that could possibly be true."

Thanatos on
    edited December 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    ElJeffe wrote:

So, a guy is working at his job in an office and he has to take a dump. However, the men's bathroom is out of order, so he asks his supervisor if it's okay if he uses the women's bathroom. "Yeah, go ahead," his supervisor says, "just don't push any of the buttons." Well, the guy thinks "that's kind of weird," but goes ahead and uses the bathroom. As he's finishing up, he goes to wipe, and notices these four buttons. "What the hell could those be for?" Figuring "what the hell, how bad could it be?" he presses the first button, and cold water shoots into his butt. "Well, that's not so bad," he thinks, so he presses the second button, and warm water shoots into his butt. "Hey, that's pretty good," so he presses the third button, and hot water shoots into his butt. "This place is great!" And he hits the fourth button.

He wakes up in the hospital, doped up, with his supervisor standing over him. He asks "what was the fourth button?" His supervisor replies "automatic tampon remover."

my point exactly

ALocksly on
This discussion has been closed.