As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Terror Alert Level Raised To Rainbow

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Children of Men voted gayest film of the century.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited March 2008
    wait i'm not supposed to tell you that

bongi on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    GAY TERROR

NotASenator on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    NotACrook wrote: »
    GAY TERROR

MOTHERS HIDE YOUR SONS

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    GAY TERROR

MOTHERS HIDE YOUR SONS

AS WELL AS YOUR WARDROBE, IT'S SOOOOO LAST SEASON

Marathon on
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    They Hijack Planes and redecorate them.

Ruckus on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    GAY TERROR

MOTHERS HIDE YOUR SONS
    The Alabama Department of Homeland Security has taken down a Web site it operated that included gay rights and anti-war organizations in a list of groups that could include terrorists.

The Web site identified different types of terrorists, and included a list of groups it believed could spawn terrorists. The list also included environmentalists, animal rights advocates and abortion opponents.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    That is repugnant.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Well, it is Alabama. The governor tells the residents that the best thing to do during a drought is to pray for rain.

Marathon on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Ruckus wrote: »
    They Hijack Planes and redecorate them.

The plant roadside flower beds.

Hunter on
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Oh wow...just watched this and...civilizations that accept homosexuality only last a few decades max? Bwahahaha.

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    KnifedGayAgenda.jpg

NotASenator on
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Th... that's not what I meant about stabbing people in the rear!

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    God damn, the Gays are dagger rogues? They totally shadow stepped-ambush crit the Statue of Liberty.

Hunter on
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    look at the statue of liberty's limp wrist
    she's caught the gay!

ascot on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Hunter wrote: »
    God damn, the Gays are dagger rogues? They totally shadow stepped-ambush crit the Statue of Liberty.

s'ok, Liberty's a pally.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I hate it when the gay agenda disguises itself as an engineer, sneaking behind your back

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I wish gays were the only thing we had to worry about in America.

That's why I suggest "Not My Child" by Linda Harvey

41SYQSIA44L._SS500_.jpg
    Attention, critical thinkers and anyone else courageous enough for a cultural 'reality check': "Not My Child" is, hands down, the most articulate and well-researched book on the fallout of modern paganism available today. With heartfelt passion, Linda Harvey exposes the darkness that lurks in the halls of far too many homes, schools, churches and hearts.

We live in a world where tolerance and ignorance are nearly indiscernible and Linda has cleverly, but clearly, put words to the disastrous consequences of trying to live by the impossible 'standards' of moral relativism.

As an avid reader and the mother of two young children, I am eternally grateful to Linda for the massive amount of time and energy that I know she put into producing this indispensable resource for the rest of us.

Thank you Linda, for boldly proclaiming that which has gone unsaid for too long. But more important, for still managing to impart hope into what would be hopeless...if not for a Sovereign, loving and merciful God.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Marathon wrote: »
    Well, it is Alabama. The governor tells the residents that the best thing to do during a drought is to pray for rain.

Australia tried that, see how it turned out for them.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    We don't have very high standards for Alabama though.

Every day they don't drown in a bathtub is a good day for Alabama (But a bad day for the rest of us).

Ruckus on
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    Whenever I hear "gay agenda," it makes me imagine that these homophobes actually think that gays have secret meetings where they come up with a subversive plot. I'm pretty sure that's true, the other day I found a piece of paper on the ground with this written on it:

Agenda
    1. Destroy the institution of marriage for everyone else
    2. Recruit children (can not reproduce)
    3. Be fabulous

Doc on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Man, that book...

Makes me think of my mother. Recently she told me to make sure I took "my necromancy video game" with me when I was getting stuff ready to move out. I don't know what the fuck she was talking about, I assume Diablo 2 or something, but I asked why. Cue spiel about how she "believes demons and evil spirits are real and can live in objects and cause people around them stress". I put that in quote marks because that is pretty much what she said.

Sounds like she's fresh off the boat from Nigeria or something.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited March 2008
    if you straights shut up about the gay agenda and just like the gays too we'll totally stop the pride stuff i promise

bongi on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    bongi wrote: »
    if you straights shut up about the gay agenda and just like the gays too we'll totally stop the pride stuff i promise

That's the greatest weekend in Seattle, are you kidding me? Gays know how to party.

Doc on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Doc wrote: »
    Whenever I hear "gay agenda," it makes me imagine that these homophobes actually think that gays have secret meetings where they come up with a subversive plot. I'm pretty sure that's true, the other day I found a piece of paper on the ground with this written on it:

Agenda
    3. Be fabulous

gay20agendanf2.png

JoeUser on
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Agenda
    3. Be fabulous

WHO TOLD YOU?!

Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Agenda
    3. Be fabulous

From CitizenLink:
    1. "Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and as often as possible." That was aimed at making people so tired of the issue they would want to give them anything they want to make them shut up.

2. "Portray gays as victims, not as aggressive challengers." That's why they exploited things like the tragic murder of Matthew Shepard. It was a tragic murder, yet they have used that and spun that to demonize people like Dr. James Dobson and other Christian leaders who have taken a biblical stand on homosexual behavior — people who have love and compassion for those trapped in that behavior.

3. "Give homosexual protectors a just cause." That was designed to tap into and exploit the almost innate sense of fairness that Americans have; to the sympathy that we have — especially liberals have — for those who seem to be disenfranchised.

4. "Make gays look good." That's what they've done through media campaigns, through television programs, like "Will and Grace" and others, where homosexuals are portrayed as the most normal, stable people in America.

5. "Make the victimizers look bad." They portray people of faith — people who have legitimate and biblical reasons to oppose homosexual behavior — as homophobes and bigots. They also try to "muddy the moral waters" by getting liberal churches, many of which have thrown out a great deal of the Bible, to say that homosexual behavior is just fine from a theological perspective.

6. "Get funds from corporate America." In fact, they have. They have gotten corporate America to sign on to their agenda, and it is very interesting how they have done that. It's based on fudging the truth — and outright lies.

That whole mission:america site has a bunch of stuff about the way gay activist groups are trying to get at YOUR kids. About the Day of Silence, they say:
    “Day of Silence” is promoted by the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a homosexual activist group that targets schools. The event is typically organized by a school’s Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA) and is designed to pressure students to regard homosexual, bisexual, and transgender behavior as normal and worthy. Students and even some teachers remain silent throughout the school day, disrupting the teaching environment. Protesters wear t-shirts and hand out “speaking cards” protesting alleged injustice, harassment, prejudice, and discrimination toward “LGBT” people and their “allies.”

“Social activism does not belong in the classroom,” says Peter LaBarbera of Americans for Truth. “Students would be far better served by reading a good book at home — perhaps even the Bible — rather than being subjected to pro-'gay' indoctrination.”

Emphasis added.

I can understand the gay issue. They feel it is morally repugnant and don't want their kids getting trapped in it's "subversive" lure, making it out like being gay equates to going down to the track and betting on horses or paying to watch a crack whore masturbate on a rotating table.

What I don't get is the witchcraft thing. Do they really believe that kids who "experiment freely with witchcraft" by playing D&D or reading Harry Potter are actually going to summon terrible demons to possess them and lead them to a life of sin and damnation? Is that really a pressing concern?

What does Wrock have to do with all of this?

NotASenator on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

That's the greatest weekend in Seattle, are you kidding me? Gays know how to party.

god I fucking hate gay pride parades

nothing against gays at all

that's there damn business

but man, fucking parades telling me what I should do

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    From CitizenLink:
    legitimate and biblical reasons

DOES NOT FEMPUTE

Doc on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    “Social activism does not belong in the classroom,” says Peter LaBarbera of Americans for Truth. “Students would be far better served by reading a good book at home — perhaps even the Bible — rather than being subjected to pro-'gay' indoctrination.”

:/

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    People who believe in evil spirits, demons, wood nymphs, leprechauns, garden gnomes, and various pixies, fairies, and sprites need a serious dose of vitamin science.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    PiptheFair wrote: »

I just want to be able to use the rainbow as a symbol without people thinking I suck dick and like to redecorate old homes.

Hunter on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    i don't believe in them, but i think in some cases they can be awesome.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Oh gosh this is such a fun site:
    Many churches today are teaching that other faiths are compatible as a blend with Christianity, but that isn't what the Bible says. The Bible teaches that belief in Christ is the only road to eternal salvation (John 3:16; John 14:6 and elsewhere). Jesus was not just a nice teacher who tolerated everything. That's a very recent spin that doesn't fit what was written about Him in the Bible, and it doesn't even make logical sense.

No one tolerates "everything." This view of Jesus is one constructed to attract people to certain churches, and to allow people to be able to do pretty much "whatever" and then to hurl "Judge not!" (taken out of context) at anyone who might raise a caution or two. It's the wishful thinking of children, but is ultimately empty and useless as a spiritual belief.

I love how when it's "JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY" it's the exact writing of the words, with scripture links and everything, but when it's "judge not, you hypocrites", it's the spirit of the words and are taken out of context.

Matthew 7:1 says
    "Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

If your kid is dancing naked in the forest, then yeah, it's a bad thing. There's snakes and shit out there. But taking philosophical or life lessons from other religions to build on a Christian foundation and this site is yelling "No, that's not what God meant! THERE IS ONLY JESUS, YOU PAGAN SATANWHORE"

NotASenator on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I'm also not so sure that "many" churches are teaching that. It seems more likely that it's the same deal as the whole "oh no! gays are coming after our children!" thing, where they find something that's not really happening, then freak the fuck out over it.

Doc on
  • Options
    bongibongi regular
    edited March 2008

straights know hot to party too, they're just not so obnoxious about it

bongi on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Hunter wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »

I just want to be able to use the rainbow as a symbol without people thinking I suck dick and like to redecorate old homes.

Thor heartily agrees with this view.

JoeUser on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

straights know hot to party too, they're just not so obnoxious about it

Ever seen a bachelorette party? It's the pinnacle of obnoxiousness.

Doc on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Oh yes

http://www.missionamerica.com/witchcraft.php?articlenum=21

Golden Compass: Will Your Kid Discover His Personal Daemon?

"What more could Hollywood invent in its relentless goal to de-flower, de-Christianize and paganize Western youth?

One gets the impression Philip Pullman is a man with huge issues, and his destructive agenda is crystal clear. Why it's being glamorized and sold to children is anybody's guess, but mine is the same as for the Potter books: Undiscerning adults are allowing greedy publishers aligned with bitter and unstable writers to take over so-called "literature" produced for children, with nightmarish results.

The dark spirits encircling this movie, as with the books, are palpable and will eat our young alive. If you love God and your children, don't dishonor Him and confuse them. Keep children away from The Golden Compass. "

This is a wonderful time waster site. Between that and LaughAtRice.com, I might have a full day.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I don't like pride parades either. I mean, I understand why we have them but that doesn't mean I like them.

I really hate the people that think that just because you're gay means you have to agree with all other gay people. I can understand completely agreeing with you on things like marriage and equality, but just because you're a democrat or a liberal or a conservative queermo doesn't mean I have to agree with all your views just because we share one thing.

Being gay is just a small part of who I am.

Cogliostro on