As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

AMERICA!

TasteticleTasteticle Registered User regular
edited March 2008 in Social Entropy++
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23595533
NESS CITY, Kan. - Deputies said a woman in western Kansas sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years, and they're investigating whether she was mistreated.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said a man called his office last month to report that something was wrong with his girlfriend.

Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman’s skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

“We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital,” Whipple said. “The hospital removed it.”

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

“She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body,” Whipple said. “It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself.”

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

“And her reply would be, ‘Maybe tomorrow,”’ Whipple said. “According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom.”

The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that “there was something wrong with his girlfriend,” Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was “somewhat disoriented,” and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

“She said that she didn’t need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave,” he said.

She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles southeast of Ness City. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to release the couple’s names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz in Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor.
“I don’t think anybody can make any sense out of it,” he said.

Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

“It really doesn’t surprise me,” Ellis said of the bathroom incident. “What surprises me is somebody wasn’t called in a bit earlier.”

We are trying to create hybrids.

Uh-oh I accidentally deleted my signature. Uh-oh!!
Tasteticle on

• DaricDaric Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    FUCK YEAH

HERE TO SAVE

THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEAH

Daric on
    cc61181c22f23454a304a4f1f0867845044.gif
  • bongibongi regular
    edited March 2008
    holy penis

bongi on
  • TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    What?

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • CrashmoCrashmo Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Ness City sounds pretty awesome

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Was she a fatty?

<3 on
  • Threadbare SockThreadbare Sock regular
    edited March 2008
    Posting from a laptop from a toilet right now

Threadbare Sock on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FOOT SWEATERS
  • A CrowA Crow Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Her skin fused with the toliet? WTF

A Crow on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    There are words, but they do not even come close.

MKR on
  • LardalishLardalish Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Good lord, I spend like 30min on the toilet tops, and thats only if Ive grabbed a book and got to reading.

Lardalish on
  • UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Should've sent a poet

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    hooooly shiiiiiit

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    i wonder whose bathroom the boyfriend used

mrpaku on
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I have a Nintendo DS next my toilet.

I always play Mario Kart while I poo.

mcp on
    edited March 2008
    Lardalish wrote: »
    Good lord, I spend like 30min on the toilet tops, and thats only if Ive grabbed a book and got to reading.

I can't imagine spending 30 minutes on a toilet

I go in there and launch that stuff and leave as fast as I can

I don't wanna be in no bathroom

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
  • TasteticleTasteticle Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    mrpaku wrote: »

I assume after the fusion he was just able to poop in her mouth and the rest worked itself out.

Tasteticle on

Uh-oh I accidentally deleted my signature. Uh-oh!!
  • FoodFood Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    See this is what happens when they put technology into everything. The toilets are trying to fuse with us now. I'm going to go smash mine with a sledgehammer so it won't join in the uprising.

Food on
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Police have declined to release the couple’s names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.
    Honestly, this bit right here gets me more than the incident. High five media! You sure showed those cops who is boss, ruining people's privacy!

Edit: Although, in fairness, if the police had really wanted to protect the people's privacy, they wouldn't have released the address.

Cilla Black on
    edited March 2008
    Tasteticle wrote: »
    mrpaku wrote: »

I assume after the fusion he was just able to poop in her mouth and the rest worked itself out.

well, that would explain why he didn't break up with her

mrpaku on
  • ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    hahahahaha

Projeck on
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    A Crow wrote: »

It didn't fuse, it grew over the seat because her body weight was pressed down on it for 2 years. It's like if you put a collar on a dog that's way too tight; Eventually the dog's flesh will start growing over the collar. I saw that once on Animal Cops and it was rather disturbing.

I don't want to imagine what those cops saw when they removed that seat from the toilet. D:

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• mullymully Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    i hope they had 2 toilets
    otherwise what'd he use

mully on
  • StraythStrayth Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    You can tell who the girl is because there's a toilet seat on her ass.

Strayth on
    That's right.
  • The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    mully wrote: »
    otherwise what'd he use

her lap?

The_Scarab on
  • <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm surprise that the guy brought her food and water for 2 fucking years.

<3 on
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    mully wrote: »
    otherwise what'd he use
    The sink.

mcp on
    edited March 2008
    Crashmo wrote: »

See, when I read I loose track of all reality. If I don't watch myself I might dissappear for like an hour. Then I come to and realize my legs are numb.

Lardalish on
    edited March 2008
    Goatmon wrote: »

It didn't fuse, it grew over the seat because her body weight was pressed down on it for 2 years. It's like if you put a collar on a dog that's way too tight; Eventually the dog's flesh will start growing over the collar. I saw that once on Animal Cops and it was rather disturbing.

I don't want to imagine what those cops saw when they removed that seat from the toilet. D:

I still like thinking that she tried to fuse with the toilet or vice versa. Thus to justify my cyborg complex

A Crow on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DroolDrool Science! AustinRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Ness City sounds pretty awesome

I've been there. It isn't. Having grown up in small town Kansas (not Ness City) I'm not surprised something like this could happen.

But being "fused" to a toilet seat is just weird to think about.

Drool on
    edited March 2008

i'm surprised he didn't just wait until she was asleep and then drag her off the thing

maybe leave her in the front yard and lock the door

mrpaku on
  • the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    We are Trapper Keeper

the wook on
    edited March 2008

See, when I read I loose track of all reality. If I don't watch myself I might dissappear for like an hour. Then I come to and realize my legs are numb.

Sounds like someone has been moonlighting in Fantastica while he poops

Crashmo on
    polar-bearsig.jpg
    edited March 2008

I still like thinking that she tried to fuse with the toilet or vice versa. Thus to justify my cyborg complex

Man, but what use would fusing with a toilet be? You could shit anywhere? Hell I can do that now its just socially frowned upon.

I would sit on a computer, have my ass fuse with that. All surfin the interwebs with my bum.

Lardalish on
    edited March 2008

Sounds like someone has been moonlighting in Fantastica while he poops

Dude, Perilin is pretty bitchin.

Lardalish on
  • B.C.B.C. is a bee! remember me?Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Two.
    Fucking.
    Years.

B.C. on
    Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
    edited March 2008

Man, but what use would fusing with a toilet be? You could shit anywhere? Hell I can do that now its just socially frowned upon.

I would sit on a computer, have my ass fuse with that. All surfin the interwebs with my bum.

Would it be rape then if you got a virus?

A Crow on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

I would have moved.

"Oh her? She comes with the place, that's why it was listed as one and a half bath."

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

The Interbutt

MKR on
  • Blip2004Blip2004 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    B.C. wrote: »
    Two.
    Fucking.
    Years.

Think she was going for the record of sitting in one place the longest? She might have beat Buddah, but alas we shall never know.

Blip2004 on
    edited March 2008

Would it be rape then if you got a virus?

More like an STD. You get your butt filled with unwanted sites and you get a virus? Thats your fault.

Lardalish on
  • B.C.B.C. is a bee! remember me?Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Blip2004 wrote: »
    B.C. wrote: »
    Two.
    Fucking.
    Years.

Think she was going for the record of sitting in one place the longest? She might have beat Buddah, but alas we shall never know.

I just think both people involved are retarded

B.C. on
    Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112