As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[GW] Theres a party in the Fissure of Woe and your all invited

• Options
    MasterOfTactMasterOfTact Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Spend away man, I have like 60 some skill points that I don't even want/use/need. Those are what skill point are for in the first place so go for it. Also, if you need anything in the way of weapons/mods/crafting materials I can hook you up. Always willing to help the new player.

MasterOfTact on
  • Options
    NAND NORNAND NOR Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Frem wrote: »
    Edit: Also, I note that I can buy a Monk rez skill which can be used multiple times and could replace the signet on my skillbar. But it costs a skillpoint. Is that one skillpoint that can never be put toward an attribute and is lost forever? Would I be forever slightly less powerful than all the cool people by picking it up?

I think you're confusing skill points with attribute points. Skill points are used for buying new skills (that go in your action bar) from Skill Vendors in the various cities, while attribute points are used for raising your stats (Swordsmanship, Tactics, etc). The two are separate, but it's easy to get confused. I'm pretty sure I was when I started playing too.

I'm pretty sure that you get one skill point each level from level 1 - 20, and some quests give skill points as rewards as well. Once you reach level 20 (max level) you stop gaining levels, but you still gain experience. For every certain amount (I forget how much) you will gain another skill point. Basically, the number of skill points you can earn is more or less unlimited, as long as you take the time to earn them.

NAND NOR on
    moebius.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    After lvl 20 you get a skill point for every 857,600 exp

MasterOfTact on
  • Options
    citizen059citizen059 hello my name is citizen I'm from the InternetRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    w00t! Just made it out of the horrible, horrible Old Ascalon area and into Shiverpeak Heights. Suddenly it's like a whole new game. I think I'm going to need to start playing with actual people; all my hechmen run wild and I end up dead.

Controlling henchmen is a fine art. But if you're a monk it's not so bad.

Here's a couple of hints to get you started:

1. Rather than let the henchies choose their own targets, you pick one for them. If you have a group of enemies ahead, say two warrior types and a healer, target the healer and press Ctrl + Space. This will "call" the target and all your henchies will focus their attacks on that one enemy.

2. Prioritize your targets based on what they are and the level of threat they pose. Killing enemy healers is usually priority number one, since they can often keep your other targets alive. Enemy spellcasters are usually next, with archer/warrior types last. This can change depending on the situation though...if you notice a warrior has slipped past your front line and is mauling one of your spellcasters, target him and Ctrl + Space again so everyone pitches in to save the caster.

3. If things are looking dire, and the group is taking more damage than you or another monk can heal, don't be afraid to run. Use the flag icon underneath the radar in the top right of the screen to set a rally point for your henchies to run to. Some of them might die, but that's OK. As long as you or someone else with a res ability escape, you can bring everyone back to life.

4. If you're a monk, get the Rebirth spell at your earliest possible opportunity. This is the "save the mission" res spell. If someone has died and their body is lying right by an enemy and you res them normally, they'll probably be instantly killed again the second they come back to life. Rebirth is a long range res...you can use it from the edge of the aggro bubble on the radar...and it teleports the fallen player/henchman to your location, so they're safely pulled from enemy fire when you res them.

citizen059 on
  • Options
    EnigEnig a.k.a. Ansatz Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    citizen059 wrote: »
    So on this 55 monk thing you guys are talking about...how's that work, exactly? I understand the use of runes to lower health, but what sort of skills are we talking?

55 Monk article at the official Wiki. Very nice explanation.
    Also, see here for a guide to builds and locations, though that Wiki article is a nice overview.

I got EotN (for $10 at Target!) and I have made a lot of progress on the main story line. I'd already done the Norn part in the preview weekend so I went to the Asura and Charr areas. Some really nice locales. ANet bumped up the environment detail for sure --->
    gw018xr2.jpg

One thing I hate is how henchmen treat you like a mobile flag now. Any time I move they break off the attack which is a pain.
    4. If you're a monk, get the Rebirth spell at your earliest possible opportunity. This is the "save the mission" res spell. If someone has died and their body is lying right by an enemy and you res them normally, they'll probably be instantly killed again the second they come back to life. Rebirth is a long range res...you can use it from the edge of the aggro bubble on the radar...and it teleports the fallen player/henchman to your location, so they're safely pulled from enemy fire when you res them.
    The only problem with getting Rebirth is it's useless in combat. For the first chapter, a great rez is Restore Life, which you should be able to get fairly early on. Rebirth is better for characters that are likely to escape a bad situation such as Rangers or Warriors. They can get out of there then get the group safely on it's feet. However, that said, with all henchies it may be worth taking Rebirth as they all use Resurrection Signet so you are unlikely to be rez-ing in combat anyway.

But yeah, my Ranger has saved missions a billion times because he is at range to begin with so he can back off then rez the party with Rebirth.

Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
    Steam (Ansatz) || GW2 officer (Ansatz.6498)
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Yeah... last night myself and another guy, both R/M, saved a mission after our warrior and monk quit about 10 minutes from the end. We both just had the basic Resurrect spell, and he had Healing Breeze. After rezzing people in the middle of mobs just to have them get beat down again second later, I was sort of kicking myself for not having bought Restore Life. I haven't noticed Rebirth yet (probably because I haven't been looking), but I'll keep an eye out for it.

Also, the wiki lies. I'm almost positive Resurrect only brings people back with 10% health.

Frem on
  • Options
    EvilMonkeyEvilMonkey Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Also, the wiki lies. I'm almost positive Resurrect only brings people back with 10% health.
    I can't verify right now but I think that resurrect brings you back with 25% of your current maximum base (not including +hp from armor, etc) health.

Say your base health is 400 and you die resulting in 15% Death Penalty (or 15 Death Points). Your base health is then reduced to 340. So when you are resurrected you would come back at 340 * 25% = 85 hp.

The higher your DP, the less health you start with when being raised via resurrect.

EvilMonkey on
    [PSN: SciencePiggy] [Steam]
  • Options
    VarethiusVarethius CymruRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Resurect is 25% health I believe. I doubt that wiki would lie about something like that.
    if your a monk I'd recomend taking holy haste and then taking Renew life. Renew life is an awesome res that brings people back with 50% hp and has shout wide heal. Including the resurected target. Not bad for what? 15 energy? =p

I usually carry a signet of return what with me being a para. But on my other chara's usually go for a res sig unless i'm a monk secondry, at which point I chuck on a ressurection chant which is pretty awesome and can be used in combat with a reliable outcome.

But yeah, you never want to use a res that brings the target back with anything less than 50% hp. Unless your using rebirth from a distance =p

Varethius on
  • Options
    SabanSaban Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    2/2 on white 2 year christmas minis.

Saban on
    371839-1.png
  • Options
    DeadshotDeadshot Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Varethius wrote: »
    Deadshot wrote: »
    aunsoph wrote: »
    Divine Spirit is great and all, and with Blessed Aura combined with Kepkhet's Refuge, it lasts 50% longer... but it just takes way too long to recharge.

Divine spirit is pretty bad, and blessed aura is terrible.

What makes you say that? alotta 55's use Blessed and Divine isn't that bad at all, all it has is a long recharge. In fact it's nearly identical to selfless spirit. Helps you maintain alotta energy which can be hard when running a prot build.

In fact, running prot is alot harder than running a normal healing build as you gotta prevent the damage, not heal it.

And extending enchantments in a prot build by 25%+ is a damned good reason to take blessed aura imo.

anyway, that's my opinion =p

Because skills that are used in farming builds actually mean they're good? Nope.

Blessed Aura constantly costs energy and doesn't really do anything meaningful. Enchantments generally last long enough as it is with a 20% enchanting mod that you don't have to bother with it. Divine spirit has too long of a recharge to be reliable when you can just grab glyph and go.

I'm still amazed at how bad the average guild wars player is, considering the game has been out for three years and there's plenty of resources to help one improve in a variety of ways.

Oh and a crystaline with no damage mod might be worth somewhere around 5-10k if you can find someone who wants it. Any weapon that has dropped past the first two weeks of guild wars that is not 14 or 15 >50, +5 energy, or inscribable is pretty much worthless with very few exceptions. In the first two weeks unconditional damage weapons dropped, which are worth quite a bit more than anything else on the market z_z.

Deadshot on
    o ok
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Varethius wrote: »
    Divine Spirit is great and all, and with Blessed Aura combined with Kepkhet's Refuge, it lasts 50% longer... but it just takes way too long to recharge.

Divine spirit is pretty bad, and blessed aura is terrible.

What makes you say that? alotta 55's use Blessed and Divine isn't that bad at all, all it has is a long recharge. In fact it's nearly identical to selfless spirit. Helps you maintain alotta energy which can be hard when running a prot build.

In fact, running prot is alot harder than running a normal healing build as you gotta prevent the damage, not heal it.

And extending enchantments in a prot build by 25%+ is a damned good reason to take blessed aura imo.

anyway, that's my opinion =p

Because skills that are used in farming builds actually mean they're good? Nope.

Blessed Aura constantly costs energy and doesn't really do anything meaningful. Enchantments generally last long enough as it is with a 20% enchanting mod that you don't have to bother with it. Divine spirit has too long of a recharge to be reliable when you can just grab glyph and go.

I'm still amazed at how bad the average guild wars player is, considering the game has been out for three years and there's plenty of resources to help one improve in a variety of ways.

Oh and a crystaline with no damage mod might be worth somewhere around 5-10k if you can find someone who wants it. Any weapon that has dropped past the first two weeks of guild wars that is not 14 or 15 >50, +5 energy, or inscribable is pretty much worthless with very few exceptions. In the first two weeks unconditional damage weapons dropped, which are worth quite a bit more than anything else on the market z_z.

I could go on to point out how your wrong. But last time I checked this game was called guild wars. Not bitch wars.

Varethius on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Yeah... last night myself and another guy, both R/M, saved a mission after our warrior and monk quit about 10 minutes from the end. We both just had the basic Resurrect spell, and he had Healing Breeze. After rezzing people in the middle of mobs just to have them get beat down again second later, I was sort of kicking myself for not having bought Restore Life. I haven't noticed Rebirth yet (probably because I haven't been looking), but I'll keep an eye out for it.

The wiki has acquisition info for all the skills. If you're trying to avoid spoilers or something, I'll just say that you can get Rebirth once you are in the west jungles (just follow the missions). A quest at one of the outposts gives Rebirth as the reward.

If you want someone to do missions with, send me a whisper. Name's Zor Kalas. As long as I'm not busy I'll come help out. I need to work on mission bonuses anyway.

On a different note, I'd like to do FoW or UW, but I'm a n00b when it comes to both. I'd like to get the completion awards for my HoM. So if anyone is doing those, send me a tell if you don't mind.

Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
  • Options
    BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Oh my god other people DO play! <3 I've been playing since Beta and have waaaaaay too many characters. Feel free to message me to do most anything if I'm on. I'm always looking for people to do stuff with.

Avriel Moonbow: 20 Ranger
    Midori Ryu: 20 Necromancer
    Seraphim Jibrille: 20 Elementalist
    Sano Bellum Lupus: 20 Monk
    Sh You Dont Know Me: 20 Assassin
    Doom Equals Yes: 20 Mesmer
    Zoot Of Anthrax: 20 Paragon
    Laylia Spiritseeker: 20 Ritualist
    Aerinyss Soulreaver: 20 Dervish
    Lenora Ravenshorn: 20 Warrior

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Woo, fellow Beta-er!

I keep wanting to continue playing this game but I just get horribly bored when I'm playing alone.

And as of now I'm horribly outdated with a mere L20 Mesmer with about 20 armor sets and just the entire Mesmer skillset unlocked(and almost nothing else) and my L20 Assassin with just assassin skills.

I like my characters pure, and whenever I decide to mix it up I see a new set of armor and run after it so then I have no money.

I can't help myself!

Rainfall on
  • Options
    aunsophaunsoph Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Doesn't do anything meaningful? I consider a 30% increase plenty meaningful. And if a 20% increase is good, how come a 50% increase is overkill? I like that I can have a Shield of Regeneration last 21 seconds. Aegis lasting 16 seconds means that when the half recharge procs, I can recast it just as it goes down.

As for Divine Spirit, just as I said, I underestimated Glyph of Lesser Energy. It's definitely a better choice as a standalone skill for energy management.

Uh huh. I have someone in my guild that loves naysaying builds, skills or whatever. He's very knowledgeable about this GAME, and I respect his opinion. Getting the useful tidbits out of him though, is an exercise in futility... because he's more interested in throwing jokes and insults around than actually telling the new players why this or that might not work, why that template is not versatile enough, or why a certain party makeup will not perform well.

Wikis don't give you firsthand experience; at most, they can point you at some past successes of certain builds. Interestingly enough, most articles are very generic and have no worthwhile notes attached, other than perhaps: "Trivia: This skill is named after *insert pop culture reference here*!"

Also, if you want to go ahead and read the entries on both wikis for Divine Spirit and Blessed Aura, be my guest. Then come quote what part of these resources are naysaying them as viable skills.

Yeah, I've read about those weapons.

I don't intend on selling my Crystalline Sword anyway. It's a purple 15-22, Q.9, with an inherent of +18% damage when hexed; the maximum for the purple range of that specific conditional, or so one of the wikis says. Obviously not a crowd favorite; players seem to prefer the more predictable +15% damage when health above 50%, but seeing as how everything and their grandma throws hexes around like mad, I don't see why it's so neglected.

aunsoph on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Woo, fellow Beta-er!

I keep wanting to continue playing this game but I just get horribly bored when I'm playing alone.

And as of now I'm horribly outdated with a mere L20 Mesmer with about 20 armor sets and just the entire Mesmer skillset unlocked(and almost nothing else) and my L20 Assassin with just assassin skills.

I like my characters pure, and whenever I decide to mix it up I see a new set of armor and run after it so then I have no money.

I can't help myself!
    Actually I was in the beta also. I remember when all we could do was the first mission in Ascalon, characters spawned just outside the city, and the post-searing design didn't look like the pre-searing one. My first ever character was a Ranger, and it's still my favorite profession by far.

Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
  • Options
    DeadshotDeadshot Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Doesn't do anything meaningful? I consider a 30% increase plenty meaningful. And if a 20% increase is good, how come a 50% increase is overkill? I like that I can have a Shield of Regeneration last 21 seconds. Aegis lasting 16 seconds means that when the half recharge procs, I can recast it just as it goes down.

Because the 50% increase involves you wasting 1 pip of energy regen and a skill slot better suited for something that doesn't suck.

In pve, engagements rarely even last over 16 seconds except for bosses which aren't really that active an engagement anyway; simply involving one person getting protted which is barely any energy cost regarless even if you aren't using a 20% ench or not.

In pvp the only useful maintained (monk) enchantments are holy veil because of how strong it is and Healer's Covanant in a specific TA build that isn't even good.

Moreover, the easiest way to find out which skills don't blow is to just watch observer and take a look at some of the top 10; dR still has the best monks in the game pretty much and they run unconventinal things like blessed light occasionally.

As for why while hexed is bad: its because monks keep you clean more often than not. In pve basically all the damn time since there isn't that much damage going around in a generic encounter and in pvp you'd still benefit more from not bothering with a while hexed due to the fact that you only have 4 weapon sets. If you had an unlimited amount of weapon sets then, yes, while hexed would have a use.

Deadshot on
    o ok
  • Options
    aunsophaunsoph Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Because the 50% increase involves you wasting 1 pip of energy regen and a skill slot better suited for something that doesn't suck.

I disagree. I find that the 50% increase is worth the 1 pip of energy. If a fight seems like it might draw out way longer, even past the extended durations of my enchantments, and my energy is running low, I just click Blessed Aura away.

While I don't carry it on a Healing or hybrid template, I always do on my Protection build.

But hey, I like it; you hate it. Let's keep it at that.
    In pve, engagements rarely even last over 16 seconds except for bosses which aren't really that active an engagement anyway; simply involving one person getting protted which is barely any energy cost regarless even if you aren't using a 20% ench or not.

I don't know; unless I'm running with a group filled with Rank 10 Ursans fighting small groups of enemies... inbetween the casting of Aegis and the party attacking and taking out the group, Aegis has been long gone already, although usually recharged in time for the next clump or in mid-fight.
    In pvp the only useful maintained (monk) enchantments are holy veil because of how strong it is and Healer's Covanant in a specific TA build that isn't even good.

Moreover, the easiest way to find out which skills don't blow is to just watch observer and take a look at some of the top 10; dR still has the best monks in the game pretty much and they run unconventinal things like blessed light occasionally.

I've only played ABs, and while I load a different template for those, (No Aegis; Guardian instead, for instance.) I either have more than enough time to compensate for the -1 pip of energy regeneration, or the fights are so short that I don't even use more than two spells.

As for observing high-end PvP or whatnot, I'll save that for when I want to focus on it. It's not the case yet, I'm mostly doing an AB here and there to unlock some skills for future characters. Plenty of tomes saved up.
    As for why while hexed is bad: its because monks keep you clean more often than not. In pve basically all the damn time since there isn't that much damage going around in a generic encounter and in pvp you'd still benefit more from not bothering with a while hexed due to the fact that you only have 4 weapon sets. If you had an unlimited amount of weapon sets then, yes, while hexed would have a use.

Strangely enough, in PvE areas where hexes are thrown around a lot, it's impossible to remove the hexes from the entire party. With the fastest recharging hex removal being excruciatingly long 8 seconds, (Not counting the elite Divert Hexes.) I either don't even bother trying, or I use it when it's up on that one party member that seems to need it the most... then promptly wait for the recharge while the entire party, (Including the one I just healed.) is afflicted once again by the same hex.

It's definitely not as good as the favored conditional, of course. After all, why not have that damage bonus most of the time?

aunsoph on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Yeah, and looking at PVP builds for good skills? Not a good idea.... They kinda use those in team builds..... Which are designed for PvP, so not really what you wanna run in a PUG group tbh =p

Plus im struggling to think of why anyone would use SoD over Defensive anthem. The latter is so much better for PvE while the former is common in PvP.

So Observe (b) is not really the best thing to try out if your PvE oriented. Don'cha think?

Varethius on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    In my experience it's more important to know how and when to use your skills, than it is to have a certain build or even certain skills. Coming up with intricate builds can be fun though.

Edit: Of course, build synergy is necessary for PvP, and higher end PvE.

Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    So I just started playing as my War again so if there are any lower lvl players out there who want to group up and bust through some missions then just send me a message or whatever.

MasterOfTact on
  • Options
    Pajama_ManPajama_Man Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Well, just finished Eye of the the North on my warrior and wow, compared to Prophecies, Nightfall and Factions the expansion form they went with to me was a cop out.

It's too bad how it turned out, I would have preferred they had sticked with the Utopia's Mesoamerican themed campaign and classes and pushed back Guild Wars 2 later. Looking at all the Utopia's concept art I really feel a lost of what could have been Guild Wars 1 last great "hurrah".

But for $9.99, I think I got my money's worth.

:^:

Pajama_Man on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Well, EotN was markedly different from the chapters in that it was designed to take the story further rather than add another parallel. It was nice to see some closure on the GW storyline, as well as a nice lead-in to GW2.. "children of legends" and all that. Plus, there's the dungeons and HoM. I haven't really gotten into that, but they're supposed to be a big part of EotN. The Chronomancer sounds cool, but in the end I think once we see GW2 we will be glad they tied off GW1.

Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Enig wrote: »
    Well, EotN was markedly different from the chapters in that it was designed to take the story further rather than add another parallel. It was nice to see some closure on the GW storyline, as well as a nice lead-in to GW2.. "children of legends" and all that. Plus, there's the dungeons and HoM. I haven't really gotten into that, but they're supposed to be a big part of EotN. The Chronomancer sounds cool, but in the end I think once we see GW2 we will be glad they tied off GW1.

After reading the story preview in that special PCGamer edition, yeah, I'm looking forwards to GW2.

BUT!

What. About. The. Mursaat. Jeez. Guys.

The fact that they didn't even address this after Prophecies(and there's no way we wiped out all of them) has been a constant irritant to me and quite a few other people. (the old lore group on GWO was awesome.)

Still, I'm so very much sold on GW2. The Dragons seem like the most epic bosses ever imagined.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I dunno about the Mursaat. I'd imagine they took a big hit, but perhaps we'll see more of them in the future?

Oh, I also really liked the Charr in EotN. They got their personalties nicely. I'm looking forward to being able to play as one.

Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    So today I was working on getting my Tyrian Pathfinder title by taking a nice little walk through The Falls when as I was busting through some worms out popped a Totem Axe! Woot! Score for me!

Okay, now that I have gotten that off my chest I would like to inform you all that on Friday at 6PM Pacific Time I am going to be doing Fissure of Woe runs with my Ele. I would like to do all, 10 or 11 I can't remember, quests there or if you guys want we can just farm. But I would really like to get the Req. 9 inscribable chaos axe that you get from a chest after clearing Fissure of Woe.

MasterOfTact on
  • Options
    Ramen NoodleRamen Noodle whoa, god has a picture of me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So I finally have money ingame. I sold a Mini Shiro and a Mini Koss for 64k combined. I can finally deck out my Necro with a new build.

Ramen Noodle on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    So today I was working on getting my Tyrian Pathfinder title by taking a nice little walk through The Falls when as I was busting through some worms out popped a Totem Axe! Woot! Score for me!

Okay, now that I have gotten that off my chest I would like to inform you all that on Friday at 6PM Pacific Time I am going to be doing Fissure of Woe runs with my Ele. I would like to do all, 10 or 11 I can't remember, quests there or if you guys want we can just farm. But I would really like to get the Req. 9 inscribable chaos axe that you get from a chest after clearing Fissure of Woe.

Damn. If I wasn't running an Exalted session at that very time, I'd totally be in with you. I love the Fissure, and I have yet to clear it(stupid people always drop after Forgemaster.)

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

I should be able to go. What's a good Ranger build for FoW?

Also, I think the Totem axes are supposed to be relatively easy to get if you're in the right spot. I went out there on purpose to get one for my 55 Monk and it dropped after killing just a few of those things.

Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Go with either a Barrage build for dmg or a interrupt build for those pesky monks.

MasterOfTact on
  • Options
    Ramen NoodleRamen Noodle whoa, god has a picture of me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm going SS on my Necro. I just need the scar pattern and then I can be fully setup.

Ramen Noodle on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Also, I want to do some runs of Darkime Delves next week if anyone is down for that. I really want the Stygian Reaver to drop for me. That skin is soooo sick. Also it would just be fun. And if anyone is feeling super ambitious we could do a run of Shards of Orr. I don't plan on making it all the way through because it is freaking hard but we could give it a shot.

MasterOfTact on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Anyone done Slavers' Exile? I would kill for a Bow of the Hierophant.

Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Also, I want to do some runs of Darkime Delves next week if anyone is down for that. I really want the Stygian Reaver to drop for me. That skin is soooo sick. Also it would just be fun. And if anyone is feeling super ambitious we could do a run of Shards of Orr. I don't plan on making it all the way through because it is freaking hard but we could give it a shot.

I would be up for either of these, provided I have the free time(maybe I do. That would rock)

Shards of Orr is hellishly hard but SO satisfying to beat. I've done it three times now.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    wavecutterwavecutter Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Hey, I just started playing, do we have a guild going?

wavecutter on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    wavecutter wrote: »

Not yet, but I want to start one. We have yet to even do anything together =). But post your SN and if you ever need some help or someone to do missions with go ahead and give me a PM some time.

MasterOfTact on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    wavecutter wrote: »

Not yet, but I want to start one. We have yet to even do anything together =). But post your SN and if you ever need some help or someone to do missions with go ahead and give me a PM some time.
    If you make a PA guild I'll join. My old guild is dead anyway. Also, I will be able to do FoW this evening.

Enig on
    ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I'll start one as soon as my foul language suspension ends.

wavecutter on
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Agh, I have been considering getting back into GW, but...loading up is going to take half a century.

Wallhitter on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I've had the game for a while but just started getting into it. I'm really enamored with it right now.

wavecutter on