As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Screwing around

NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
edited March 2008 in Artist's Corner
Just sort of trying something different. What do you guys think? All done in ps, took about 2 hours. I wanted it to look sort of loose pen with sort of watercolor wash. Not exactly but that feel anyway.
cowboycopy.jpg
1.jpg

NakedZergling on

• SublimusSublimus Artist. nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I like it. But I think it would be more solid if you drew it out, and inked it by hand, and then scanned it for color. I say this because some of the shapes are nice, but they are a bit uneasy.

Sublimus on
  • RavenshadowRavenshadow Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I like the drawing a lot Zerg.

Looks like that guy from There Will Be Blood

Ravenshadow on
  • ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I think you definitely achieved the watercolor look to it man, first glance I thought it was one of your watercolors until I looked at it a little closer. Very cool.

Prospicience on
  • NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    i colored a sketch i did at work..sorta fun i thought.
    sketch22.jpg

NakedZergling on
  • NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    with eyes..i think i like it more
    sketch22-1.jpg

NakedZergling on
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2008
    Hey! Jerk! Respond to my PMs!

And your guy looks nice, I like the hands.

Iruka on
    edited March 2008
    venom2.jpg

NakedZergling on
  • 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I really like your first one, except those brush strokes near the top of his hat at really distracting. I don't really have anything to say about the rest of it except I like it, especially the Venom one.

2 Marcus 2 Ravens on
    edited March 2008
    pen and ink and watercolor page 1

NakedZergling on
    edited March 2008
    penandink1.jpg

NakedZergling on