As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Exteel: In Which Men in Robots Fight Like Men. In Robots.

2»

• Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Yea, it was hard to figure out cause they all look like white til you use them.

Scooter on
  • Options
    MorithainMorithain Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I would really love to try this game out, but every time I try to run it, it either crashes or takes 4 minutes to load between screens. I tried updating my GPU drivers but that didn't seem to help at all. : /

Morithain on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wavecutterwavecutter Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm totally in

wavecutter on
  • Options
    Ash-HousewaresAsh-Housewares TARDIS Hunter Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Morithain wrote: »
    I would really love to try this game out, but every time I try to run it, it either crashes or takes 4 minutes to load between screens. I tried updating my GPU drivers but that didn't seem to help at all. : /

I did notice that my ffshow was giving me some grief. You might be running into a video codec problem for the in game ads.

Ash-Housewares on
  • Options
    NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So when I try to install this is just runs though the whole install, tells me it cant install the voice and then it promptly turns out that the voice is the only thing it did install. Any have anything similar?

Norgoth on
  • Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So, now that I've had a chance to try it myself, it looks like an excellent (for free) game, but it's not really at all an MMO. So, let's take it to the G&T thread.

Scooter on
This discussion has been closed.