As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Time for gays in the military?

123457»

• Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    What's with the retarded amount of ad hom's toward victor? How hard is it to state a point without also calling someone a homophobe/idiot/bigot? The past 2 pages have been fucking rediculous.

I didn't notice anyone throwing out his arguments because of his supposed bigotry...?

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    What's with the retarded amount of ad hom's toward victor? How hard is it to state a point without also calling someone a homophobe/idiot/bigot? The past 2 pages have been fucking rediculous.

Pointing out that victor15b's points are homophobic and stupid is not an ad hominem attack. But yes, the last two pages have been "fucking ridiculous" - I'll agree with you on that much.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Oh and saying blatantly discriminatory things gets a free pass?

Duly noted.

MikeMan on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited March 2008
    Victor15b wrote: »
    Here's whats interesting

You know what's interesting? Texas.

Ooops, no I lied, just like you did. Liar. That wasn't the least bit interesting. Good day, sir, and try not to resurrect year-old threads again.

20011228h.gif

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.