As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WoW [Chat]: What will Drysc do?

• Options
    Soviet WaffleSoviet Waffle Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I don't I have a chararacter with 100+. One with 50+ I believe.

:mrgreen:

Soviet Waffle on
    League of Legends: Studio
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Tav wrote: »

Athene strikes again.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    You guys are talking about days, right?

Tav on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Days.

Hours?

/scoff.

Soviet Waffle on
  • Options
    EuphoriacEuphoriac Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Got one 70 at 120 days, and another 70 at like 30 or 40. The rest are all less that 15, most below 3.

Euphoriac on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Oh I put another one up Thoma.

Soviet Waffle on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Phew, my main is at 45 and the rest are between 2 and 3. Thanks for making me feel better about myself :P

Tav on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Phew, my main is at 45 and the rest are between 2 and 3. Thanks for making me feel better about myself :P

I was speaking in days. ~203 last time I checked.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Oh I put another one up Thoma.

You're a sick, sick man. :^:

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I think White Supremist next time.

Soviet Waffle on
  • Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    815165 wrote: »
    I've still not bothered to do that event once, so bored of Ogri'la.

Still, 750 gold to go till epic flying!

it's really neat if you've never done it (and it doesn't bug out). you can get rewards that're worth 1.5k on the AH, so it's really worth giving it a quick try =p

Now that you know how to do it, how long does it generally take?

shadowane on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Oh god.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    That's already been beaten now.

815165 on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Oh god.

They deleted HELP IM TRAPPED.

urfuturegl is still around though, they may think he's real.

Soviet Waffle on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Oh god.

They deleted HELP IM TRAPPED.

urfuturegl is still around though, they may think he's real.

They say that the root of all comedy is delight in the suffering of others....god it's so true....

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    rizriz Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I don't I have a chararacter with 100+. One with 50+ I believe.

:mrgreen:

D:

My warlock just hit 100, the druid hit 100 around BC release. He's probably like 110 now? Something like that.

The scariest thing is not individual /played counts, but when you enable something like RestFu for all your alts.

riz on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Oh I'm not touching RestFu. I enjoy not crying everytime I log onto WoW

Soviet Waffle on
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I may have to go pick up restfu, just to see.

And then pretend I never picked it up, and claim I'm too lazy to do the math.

>.>
    <.<

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    LineNoizLineNoiz Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    What is this "restfu"?

LineNoiz on
  • Options
    shadowaneshadowane Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Basically tells you the /played across all your characters and how much rest state they have. For someone like Forar, that's a very high number.

shadowane on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    That's already been beaten now.

26 hours = 1 day 2 hours.

:?

Tav on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Oh I got confused cause you linked to the 28 hour one.

Damn you, maths! :(

815165 on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Oh I got confused cause you linked to the 28 hour one.

Damn you, maths! :(

The 28 hour one had the 26 hour one at the bottom =p

Tav on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Why are words and numbers so hard?

815165 on
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Numbers are hard because the Devil invented them to steer men into science and as such away from God.

reVerse on
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    shadowane wrote: »
    Basically tells you the /played across all your characters and how much rest state they have. For someone like Forar, that's a very high number.

Eh, the rogue is I think around 145, some of the alts (Paladin) got played prety hard and are probably around 20-30, and some of them (the shaman, the warrior, etc) saw very little action, and are probably in the 10-15 range.

It's more than many people play, but I know people (hell, in this thread) with over 200 days on a single character.

It's not really about playing 'more', it's about playing more efficiently. After a certain point you really get very little back from being on a character for weeks and weeks and weeks, so instead of just mindlessly grinding reps that mean nothing to me, I go and get 4 levels on an alt in the same time using rested bonus. Little things like that.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    dojangodojango Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Yeah, Forar's got the right way of it. I've got 7 level 70s now, but I don't think I've ever been out of rested since that initial mad rush to 70 so long ago. I think I will bring my rogue up to 70, but not my pally. So very dull, they are. Any rate, 3 or 4 of my 70s are still wearing crappy, crappy quest greens and blues, their sole purpose in life to be an unused 70 in my collection.

dojango on
  • Options
    DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I have over 300 days played on my paladin, iirc. Though, over half of that is undoubtably afk in ironforge, or using the game like a chat program. I generally would leave the game running while doing other stuff.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Forar wrote: »
    shadowane wrote: »

Eh, the rogue is I think around 145, some of the alts (Paladin) got played prety hard and are probably around 20-30, and some of them (the shaman, the warrior, etc) saw very little action, and are probably in the 10-15 range.

It's more than many people play, but I know people (hell, in this thread) with over 200 days on a single character.

It's not really about playing 'more', it's about playing more efficiently. After a certain point you really get very little back from being on a character for weeks and weeks and weeks, so instead of just mindlessly grinding reps that mean nothing to me, I go and get 4 levels on an alt in the same time using rested bonus. Little things like that.

I'm never going to live down my addiction, am I?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    TheEmergedTheEmerged Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    RE: Shartuul Event. It's never bugged out on me, but then I've only gotten passed the 2nd stage once so far.

Opty posted a pretty good rundown on it somewhere on this board last week, I believe. I printed it out in anticipation of being able to try it three times in one sitting this week. Unfortunately it's been a comedy of errors trying to sign on to do so, but Saturday is looking good. The cloth bracer from this might be the best my non-raiding, non-PvPing wrists can get :-)

Editted a link to the guide in

TheEmerged on
    Sometimes, the knights are the monsters
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    You guys really make me feel better about my /played.

Tav on
  • Options
    Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Same, I think my combined /played on ALL my long standing toons is like 160 days. Haha!

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • Options
    pollofacepolloface Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    spoiler'ed for sadness enducing tears
    sadness.jpg

but I keed, thats from playing since release, excluding the rogue i stared and played the most pre BC then deleted when I had to change servers and made a stupid mistake on the new name......bout a week before they announced the name change service D:.

also I am raising a triad of tanks on the laughing skull server, 40 warrior, 24 pally and 22 druid

polloface on
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Two chickens and a Dick Girl?

Seg on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I am very annoyed that a level 42 quest reward cloth belt isn't better then my level 20 Belt of Arugal from SFK.

Tav on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    That's because they buffed dungeon drops in the 2.3 changes but still left all the crappy quest rewards the same, right?

Also, why are there the "of the Wolf" items? What class wants agility and spirit?

815165 on
  • Options
    dylmandylman Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Disenchanting fodder. I think, I'm pretty drunk.

dylman on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    That's because they buffed dungeon drops in the 2.3 changes but still left all the crappy quest rewards the same, right?

Also, why are there the "of the Wolf" items? What class wants agility and spirit?

Confused Resto/Feral hybrid builds?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    artifexiteartifexite Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Confused Resto/Feral hybrid builds?

Honestly, pretty much every Azeroth mod needs to be taken out of the game. Or at least, not occur on Outland greens. Why would I want even some of the decent ones, like agi/stam, when I can have agi/stam/ap?

artifexite on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I was suprised to still see "of the Useless" stuff in Outland, too. But then again look at how messed up the enhancement Shaman gear is too.

815165 on
This discussion has been closed.