As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Deep Crow stat site

delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
You do know you killed the poor guy's bandwidth with today's link, right? His site won't even come up now. :P

EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
"Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
delroland on

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Is it ironic that you comment on a site being killed by too many views, in a place that isn't viewed by the people you are talking to?

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    delroland wrote: »
    You do know you killed the poor guy's bandwidth with today's link, right? His site won't even come up now. :P

Hi, welcome to PA. Just so you know, Gabe and Tycho, and in fact, the entire community is well aware of our effect on sites that get linked by the main page. So much so, we've come up with it's own term: wanged.

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    delroland wrote: »

Hi, welcome to PA. Just so you know, Gabe and Tycho, and in fact, the entire community is well aware of our effect on sites that get linked by the main page. So much so, we've come up with it's own term: wanged.

Way to welcome a guy with two thousand posts.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    A newb is a newb, regardless of postcount.

ASimPerson on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited March 2008
    Did that make sense in your head?

Tube on
  • Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Did that make sense in your head?

Sorry, what, and to whom? Is it in regards to me forming the thread, or to ASimPerson calling me a newb?

Also, just because Gabe and Tycho don't read these forums, doesn't mean other PA employees don't.

Yay double negatives! Also, didn't know about the "wanged" thing before now. :lol:

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • Options
    FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    The only known employee that reads the forums is Robert Khoo, their lawyer

FyreWulff on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    The only known employee that reads the forums is Robert Khoo, their lawyer

I thought Khoo was more of their business-type person. I didn't know he was their lawyer.

Henroid on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    He's not a lawyer.

Tube on
  • Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    If Khoo were a lawyer, he would be unstoppable.

MKR on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Anyway I should lock this I guess. This forum isn't for posting things for the attention of the Penny Arcade staff, but thanks anyway. The rest of you, don't post unless you know what you're talking about, and don't call people newbs if they have over a thousand bloody posts. Hell don't call people newbs at all, what is this, 1993?

Tube on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I am now slightly worried that I might no receive one of these famous PMs that Fyrewulff tells everyone that he sends me, the ones that leave me quaking in fear. I mean, they never actually arrive, but I'm assured that he sends them and that they are super nasty.

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.