No-Theme Post-Restriction UPick No-PM Mini-Phalla
Before you sign up, there are a few things you should know. First of all, if you don't know what Phalla is, I recommend reading this
, though you probably shouldn't start with a post-restriction game. Second of all, there is to be no communication regarding this game outside of this thread. If you have been spoiled by the proboard-laden network-building games of the past, this would be an excellent place to get back to the basics. Third of all, for the hell of it, this is a post restriction game, meaning everybody will have a minor restriction in the way they speak. Finally, this game has no theme. You will pick your character, much like a game of Smash if Smash included every character and object ever. I hope to see a situation where The Bible, Mr. T-bot and "The Entire Cast of Battlestar Galactica" can organize a bandwagon against Mahatma Gandhi while "The sound a lightbulb makes when it burns out" and the any key argue with some anime character nobody has ever heard of, so don't hold back in your choices.
When you !sign up
, PM me the name you would like your role to have. This can be anything from any source. If it's especially obscure and if you don't want me to have to look it up on Wikipedia, I recommend sending a short description along with the name. Do not tell anybody else what you are choosing.
I would like to have as many reserve players as starting players, because of the strict inactivity rules, so don't be shy. The game will start shortly after twelve people have signed up and have sent their choices, and each round will end at 11 PM EST.
[tiny]yoinked from Monks on the Run[/tiny]
- Every day, vote for someone to viciously slaughter using the following syntax: !vote thorgot
- To change your vote, vote for someone else.
- You may post whatever the hell you want from your role PM. Or you can make something up and post that instead. Whatever.
- There will be no communication about this game outside of this thread. This includes PMs, IM, proboards, talking in person, etc. The mafia are not bound by this restriction.
- The dead may have no contact with the living, and may not post in this thread.
- Inactivity will result in replacement. If you miss two votes (total), you will be replaced immediately. If you post less than six times total over the course of two consecutive days, you will be replaced immediately. If you are fairly sure you can't make this quota, please don't sign up.
- Consistent failure to adhere to your post restriction will result in punishment.
- Roles will be revealed upon death.
- If you have a question, ask me or post it in the thread in Orange.
- Each round ends at 11 PM EST. Posts or actions marked 11:00 or later, forum time, will be counted for the following day.
- There will be no communication about this game outside of this thread.
The Game Specifics
- This is meant to be a group effort in analyzing vote records and behaviors to find the mafia, so share your thoughts. If you do not, the mafia is certain to win.
- There are three members of the mafia. Of the nine villagers, one is a seer and one is a guardian. There are no other special roles.
- The game will take between three and ten days, though the upper extreme involves many, many coincidences.
- The goal of the mafia is to control at least half of the total number of players remaining.
- The goal of everybody else is to kill all three of the mafia.
- The mafia are the only people without post restrictions, and also the only people who can talk to each other outside of this thread.