As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini-Phalla]No-ThemePost-RestrictionUPickNo-PMMini-Phalla Game Over, Evil Wins

• LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I hope I'm right.

Locus on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm sorry !KrataLightBlade. I would vote Frostmist (as he is the only other person with a vote on them), but I made a vow to protect the little guy and I don't think I'll hurt your feelings (I hope) :(

Egos on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Locus wrote: »
    I hope I'm right.
    Who doesn't?

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    If I die, I will be zad, but I will underztand.

I however azzure you all, I am, az ever, a good guy.

I would ztrongly zuggezt not killing me.

Thank you.

KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
    edited March 2008
    If I die, I will be zad, but I will underztand.

I however azzure you all, I am, az ever, a good guy.

I would ztrongly zuggezt not killing me.

Thank you.

If you can. Change your vote and you'll be saved Ii think.

Egos on
    edited March 2008
    PRETENTIOUS is innocent. I believe Shamus is as well, but I have not seered him and do not know for sure.

Locus on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Day Two

"We know why you have come," the aged chief said. "You have come to see us dead. You wish to rape our land, and use it for your own nefarious purposes. You wish to slaughter all of us, like the settlers did. But I warn you, we won't go down without a fight."

He was alone and talking to the cool night air, but his scouts had informed him of the impending doom. He had called all six tribes of the Iroquois Confederacy together and after a long discussion they had decided what their actions would be.

"You will be unable to kill us all before we reveal to the others your identities!" he called out.

A sneering figure revealed itself. "Unable? Your tribes will all be dead by the morning. The science of germ warfare has advanced in so many ways since the days of the slaughter you spoke of. But you I will take special pride in gutting myself, Locus. The Iroquois Confedarcy may die tomorrow, but the knowledge your scouts bring you dies tonight."

Meanwhile, Sean Dillon, alias KrataLightblade, was finishing up with one of his old IRA stories. "I uzed to be Jamez Bond, damn it, if Jamez Bond were Irizh and very handzome. And if Bond had zaved the livez of both the Prezident and Prime Miniz-"

Sick of the ceaseless tedium, a mob quickly formed. Sean, always the friendly bloke, helped them chop his head off.

Dead
    Locus - The Iroquois Confederacy (Scout parties used to mean investigating the enemy, not aluminum bats, New York accents and lots of rum.)
    KrataLightblade - Sean Dillon (Used to be IRA. Did he mention that he saved the lives of both the President and Prime Minister?)

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    The following people will be replaced if they do not vote today: FrostMist, Marx, precisionk

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • FrostMistFrostMist NorwayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I hate time conversion, and that's why I wasn't around for vote close, also

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
    edited March 2008
    oooOOOooo

The League of Peace and Power wishes you the best of luck

oooOOOooo

Locus on
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I POST

precisionk on
    edited March 2008
    I AM BEING ACTIVE

precisionk on
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Sorry about not being around yesterday. My tuesday is even busier then my normal weekday, and I just kind of...forgot? Whooooops.

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
    edited March 2008
    Right now, the best target I can think of is DevoutlyApathetic. He's asked Locus to post his role PM snippet, which would be infinitely useful if you were a mafioso.

P10 on
    edited March 2008
    Can you prove that?

How easy would it be to prove that I asked him to post his restriction since he appeared to have none?
    Who does the OP state doesn't have post restrictions? Did he not post his role PM unprovoked, spontaneously and certainly not at my urging?

You can't think of anybody else that would be better? Anyone who called for the death of a seer? Anyone the seer thought should die? (How much do I hate thorgot for this restriction that makes it quite difficult to defend myself?)

How great a tragedy would it be if we waste a precious day killing me to no result?

DevoutlyApathetic on
    edited March 2008
    After consulting many people, I have decided after looking at the people killed and doing my own sluething that the man responsible for all these heinous crimes is !psycholarry

precisionk on
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I believe that with the unfortunate demise of Locus, we at least can confirm he was in fact what he claimed to be. I, of course, did not doubt this in the slightest.

precisionk, thus far you have offered nothing but wild speculation, befitting a man of your limited intelligence. I think right now, we must examine the posts and voting records, before going off on a wild tangent.

Shamus on
    edited March 2008
    this game is making things hard to track, which makes me wonder, but for now - I'll give my vote to PRËTËNTIÖüS, just because I can and

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
    edited March 2008
    FrostMist wrote: »
    this game is making things hard to track, which makes me wonder, but for now - I'll give my vote to PRËTËNTIÖüS, just because I can and

I wonder, does the fact Pretentious is the innocent seered by the now deceased seer motivate your vote, villain?

Shamus on
    edited March 2008
    I completely missed that, I guess, so I'll ofcourse retract my vote for PRËTËNTIÖüS, and put the vote on DevoutlyApathetic, just because that seems like a

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
    edited March 2008
    I do believe, I have a case.

I vote Oatway.

I will now explain for the lesser minds.

I began with the incredibly dull task of finding the number of posts per person. While doing so, I stumbled upon this little kernel.
    Oatway wrote: »
    Aroduc was very
    eager to die last game, I
    shall help them along.

I then discovered Oatway was the only one to vote for Aroduc Night 1, and it so happened that Aroduc died. I then wondered if this was not a ruse, a decision on the part of the
    villains in our midst to cast the light onto Oatway. I realized it did not, as the bandwagon turned onto Krata. During this bandwagon, I unearthed that Oatway threw a vote away on FrostMist.

My opinion, is that Oatway is hiding behind his idiotic haikus. I believe he has offered nothing to contribute in deducing the criminals, as he is, in fact, one of the remaining two.

Also, I would not want you to forget the vague threats he has repeatedly made.
    There is so much more that I can do
    than some mere plebeian haiku.

I ask, do what Oatway the villain!?

Shamus on
  • OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    All I saw fit to
    demonstrate, Shamus, was that
    I can say more than

a simple haiku
    in fact, rhyming poems are
    another choice.

For you see now Shamus,
    there is no more to me,
    than poetry and hubris,
    look elsewhere for your villainy.

I however choose
    to use "idiotic" and
    simplistic haiku.

Oats on
    edited March 2008
    Shamus wrote: »
    There is so much more that I can do
    than some mere plebeian haiku.

I ask, do what Oatway the villain!?

I have to say at first I thought Oatway was hinting he was the guardian(we saw that he wasn't) or something of that sort in order to get Locus to seer him. It could be literally that he was just unhappy with the restriction, as he hints at.

Egos on
    edited March 2008
    Voting today will be extended a few hours. How long depends on how long the planned downtime lasts.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    thorgot wrote: »
    Voting today will be extended a few hours. How long depends on how long the planned downtime lasts.
    I do so love when things get longer! For now, I'm going to put a vote to !Egos, largely for penetrating my Arab. I bet he likes to use his long barrel and big slugs to penetrate all kinds of flesh.

PK, you need to exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to.

PsychoLarry1 on
  • OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    precisionk is
    clearly far more insane than
    the rest of us all.

Oats on
    edited March 2008
    Can you prove that?

How easy would it be to prove that I asked him to post his restriction since he appeared to have none?
    Who does the OP state doesn't have post restrictions? Did he not post his role PM unprovoked, spontaneously and certainly not at my urging?

You can't think of anybody else that would be better? Anyone who called for the death of a seer? Anyone the seer thought should die? (How much do I hate thorgot for this restriction that makes it quite difficult to defend myself?)

How great a tragedy would it be if we waste a precious day killing me to no result?
    Prove what? I've made no unreasonable assumptions. The members of the mafia do not have a post restriction, as you have mentioned repeatedly. Which means they have to fake one. But if they were asked to reveal their post restriction, they wouldn't know the format which everyone else's post restriction was given to them in the role PM.

But yes, I will give you that I don't have much to go on. Right now I'm suspect of you for the reasons I've given, Oatway because of the reasons Shamus gave, and Shamus because he's doing a damn good job controlling the discourse and that is definately something the mafia wants to do.

Now, because of my post restriction, I'm going to end up voting for PRËTËNTIÖüS right now. But I'll be changing it around later.

P10 on
    edited March 2008
    I do so love when things get longer! For now, I'm going to put a vote to !Egos , largely for penetrating my Arab. I bet he likes to use his long barrel and big slugs to penetrate all kinds of flesh.

Oh !psycholarry1, why must you be that way? At least I finished the other cultist off, when all you were shooting were blanks ;-)

Egos on
    edited March 2008
    Egos wrote: »
    I do so love when things get longer! For now, I'm going to put a vote to !Egos , largely for penetrating my Arab. I bet he likes to use his long barrel and big slugs to penetrate all kinds of flesh.

Oh !psycholarry1, why must you be that way? At least I finished the other cultist off, when all you were shooting were blanks ;-)
    The least you could have done would have been to finish me off too.
    Maybe like Bobo - with a great Shlupping sound.

PsychoLarry1 on
    edited March 2008
    Who to trust? What will PRËTËNTIÖüS eventually choose? How to make myself clear? Does Shamus have it right with !Oatway? Is this a placeholder?

DevoutlyApathetic on
    edited March 2008
    Ugh. I want to go to sleep, Shamus. But I can't until later. :(

P10 on
    edited March 2008
    So I shall vote for Oatway this night. I'm most likely going to be dead by the time I wake up, so uh, good luck.

P10 on
    edited March 2008
    good idea at the time, now what I'm wondering, is why this place is so dead, when we can't post anything, anywhere else than here, also

FrostMist on
    Untitled-1.jpg
    edited March 2008
    IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE I AM SO GOOD LOOKING, THATS WHY NO ONE IS POSTING.

precisionk on
    edited March 2008
    precisionk wrote: »
    IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE I AM SO GOOD LOOKING, THATS WHY NO ONE IS POSTING.

Definitely the reason I'm haven't posted (it wasn't because I was asleep ;-) ). You little hottie , you <3

Egos on
    edited March 2008
    Sorry.

Day Three
    Giggling with mirth, B:L clicked send. His latest alt was awesome! Nobody suspected that Oatway was also him. He had replaced his usually spotty and often confusingly incompetent performances in forum games with a smooth, understandably incompetent, newbie exterior. There was really no difference, but at least people had stopped day-one-bandwagoning him. Both of him, that is. His main account was still on fire from the heat he had received from his numerous failures.

He was so intent upon his success that he didn't hear the large group of people creeping up behind him. His neck was snapped, his ears were cut off and attached to a necklace around his beefy neck, and his collection of rare movie ticket stubs was urinated upon. His killers left behind a rose and a suicide note they wrote in his blood, which read

Ardor, I love you oh so very much,
    but our love is that of a forbidden touch.
    Please don't forgot or grudge vote me
    for my cowardice cruel and attitude bourgeoisie.

This shocking suicide was not the only death last night. Though everybody was glad that a mob had finally killed B:L, the news that greeted them the next morning was not so keen...

Samuel L Jackson loosened his classy tie. The fun at B:L's house had left him motherfuckin' tired. Though it had been motherfuckin' fun, that was for motherfuckin' sure. Besides, there was always the mob kill to-motherfuckin'-orrow. Motherfu-*BANG*. A gun sounded off. A pair of cowards stood behind him as he slowly faded away. This was not the way he had imagined his death. Going out with a motherfuckin' bang; now there was a death. *BANG*

Dead
    Marx - Samuel Motherfuckin' L Jackson (He was sick of these motherfuckin' restrictions in this motherfuckin' thread.)
    Oatway - B:L (Why would you choose B:L? Why would anyone choose B:L? (I love you B:L. I love you Oatway.))

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited March 2008
    3 days, six players, think of all the wonderful things we can do to each other. !Devoutly Apathetic doesn't get to join in though, the prude.

He doesn't sell his product to the consumer, he sells the consumer to his product. He does not improve and simplify his merchandise. He degrades and simplifies the client.

PsychoLarry1 on
    edited March 2008
    I'm faced with the unfortunate result that I sent an innocent to their death. I'll be back later with some thoughts.

Shamus on
    edited March 2008
    I want you to go in that house, and find my body.
    Which one is it?
    It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker

P10 on
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I want you to go in that house, and find my body.
    Which one is it?
    It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker

Oh goddamnit, Marx
    You got me killed yet again
    You son of a bitch.

OoOoOooooOooo

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat