As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Monkeys running wild on New Zealand TV

HanSaganHanSagan Registered User regular
edited March 2008 in Artist's Corner
This is the second trailer for my upcoming TV show 'Jungle Fever 2: Primal Fury'. It feels good to get a show on air after years of banging my head against the wall that is the NZ TV networks. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMLEUe-aBF4

Thoughts, comments welcome.

HanSagan on

• Options
    CyberMonkeytron3000CyberMonkeytron3000 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Dude- If I had sky- i would totally watch this. Its a crime that we have to put up with 40 years of Shortland Street, but this thing can't make it to network TV. Especially when NZ's entertainment industry was built on the backbone of puppets with attitude... and myxomatosis...

CyberMonkeytron3000 on
  • Options
    JandaruJandaru New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Is this a sequel to a 24-Hour film? I seem to remember a monkey puppet named DK from something like that.

Also, this is going to be on Juice? Good luck with the no viewers that channel has...

Jandaru on
    0ijlzpptari2.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Yes, its the sequel to that film.

Juice has a reasonably large viewership, and anything is better than nothing. It's pretty hard to get a show on air, especially one as bizzare as this, so I'm happy. Anyway, theres always Jungle Fever 3....:)

HanSagan on
  • Options
    TheRealBadgerTheRealBadger Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    This looks good. And a well made trailer too I think. When is it going to be on?

TheRealBadger on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Monday 7th April on Juice TV, it'll run for 12 weeks

HanSagan on