As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

what type of new TV station would you like to see?

2»

• Options
    Phil316Phil316 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    scrambled egg channel

Phil316 on
    americanfootballsigdi0.jpg
    tf2_sig.png
  • Options
    SonnySonny Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    potatoe wrote: »
    hypnotoad

Second

EDIT: toad_animate.gif

Sonny on
    Untitled-1-1.gif
  • Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Larlar wrote: »
    How It's Made is an awesome show, especially in HD and especially when they're making something revolting. Anything food-related, really. Bacon and candy canes, for starters.

oh man i watched them make toothpaste tubes once, in total fascination... until my mom walked in and told me there was something wrong with me.

SCREW YOU OLD LADY.

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    how it's made is fantastic

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    A BBC natural history channel.

Basically Attenborough 24/7, with funding to do more similar shows.

I could watch it non stop.

And no, Im not talking Animal Planet or other crap like that. Something.... with integrity.

The_Scarab on
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited March 2008
    Belruel wrote: »
    How It's Made is an awesome show, especially in HD and especially when they're making something revolting. Anything food-related, really. Bacon and candy canes, for starters.

oh man i watched them make toothpaste tubes once, in total fascination... until my mom walked in and told me there was something wrong with me.

SCREW YOU OLD LADY.

Sneak into her bedroom in the morning and hover around her while she's sleeping. When she wakes up, shove a toothpaste tube in her face and say "Your mouth smells like my ass. Here, utilize this underappreciated marvel of modern technology."

And then prance away.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    i am fucking sick of fishing shows

unless they're fishing for anthrax-breathing seaslugs from deep within Hades' gullet

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    There was that show where they custom fabricate weird stuff like a giant popcorn machine that was pretty cool

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Belruel wrote: »

SCREW YOU OLD LADY.

Sneak into her bedroom in the morning and hover around her while she's sleeping. When she wakes up, shove a toothpaste tube in her face and say "Your mouth smells like my ass. Here, utilize this underappreciated marvel of modern technology."

And then prance away.

ahahaha this would be the best

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png