As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Watching The Guild: My Therapist Broke Up With Me

ThrustinJThrustinJ Registered User regular
edited March 2008 in Games and Technology
I just got this link for The Guild.

Once I got to the part where the unattended baby started sucking on a powerstrip, I had to post it here.
The Guild is a independent sitcom webisode about a group of online gamers. It is written for gamers, about gamers by a gamer. Episodes vary from 3-5 minutes and length, and follow the Guild members’ lives online and offline.

It seems like the makers of the show also have another one called Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show.

ThrustinJ on

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    It also won the Youtube Award for Best Series recently. It's a pretty fun webshow, the bald guy is my favorite.

Although the "LOL MMORPG DORKS ARE SOCIALLY INEPT" meme is really, really, REALLY old now.

Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    TrevorTrevor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Interesting idea. I haven't really laughed at it yet and I'm three episodes in, but I'll probably end up watching them all because they're there and I'm bored.

Trevor on
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I too am super bored. I will watch, and see what happens.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    ErchamionErchamion Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Funny show, although I wish the episodes were more towards the 10-15 minute mark. Five minutes just isn't long enough for most things.

Erchamion on