As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Secret Satan Info and How-To! Mk 2.2

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2006
    Earth to Cogliostro: Nobody in the lower 48 has said "Psycho hose beast" in eight years.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dear satan,
    I sent your gift!

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dear Satan,

Thy gift is winging its way towards you.
    Should arrive Pre-Xmas. And at least one SE++er gave it "awesome" status, so hopefully you will enjoy it.

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Monkeybomb wrote:
    Dely, are you swing dancer Nick Williams, winner of many national competitions?

I am not Nick Williams, swing dancer. I can swing dance though.

Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Icant wait until my SE++ gift gets here
    Will it top the amazingness of my D&D gift? WILL IT?!

Kusuguttai on
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I received yet another non-official satan present

Smart Hero sent me a framed Transformer collage, suitable for hanging. It is rad. Thank you Smart Hero.

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2006
    he's just trying to get you to join forces with him

he's starting an internet mafia or something

Garlic Bread on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    to my satan: my awesome gift will shortly be on its way through the magical internet

Orikaeshigitae on
  • OdenOden Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    to my satan: my awesome gift will shortly be on its way through the magical internet

buying someone a something awful account is the worst gift ever you wanker

Oden on
    edited December 2006
    Oden wrote:

buying someone a something awful account is the worst gift ever you wanker

it's no SA account

Orikaeshigitae on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Ok, back from Seattle, I'll talk about that later, but I had something waiting for me when I got home, Lost At Sea, I guess it was from my Satan but I dunno who they are forumwise, so, like, fess up so I can thank you.

Abracadaniel on
  • contrabandcontraband Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    sa account + avatar

contraband on
    sigxw0.jpg
    edited December 2006
    contraband wrote:
    sa account + avatar
    nope

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2006
    contraband wrote:
    sa account + avatar
    nope

SA account + avatar + iTunes gift certificate that can only be used to buy Tom Waits songs

Garlic Bread on
    edited December 2006
    Keith wrote:
    contraband wrote:
    sa account + avatar
    nope

SA account + avatar + iTunes gift certificate that can only be used to buy Tom Waits songs

no

wait

can you do that?

Orikaeshigitae on
    edited December 2006
    Keith wrote:
    contraband wrote:
    sa account + avatar
    nope

no

wait

can you do that?

emotvzv8.gif

Garlic Bread on
  • Balthy13Balthy13 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Keith wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    contraband wrote:
    sa account + avatar
    nope

no

wait

can you do that?

emotvzv8.gif

icon_teach.gif

Balthy13 on
    pasig.png
    Tweeters: radixius | Blargh: Wordpress | Sounds: Embol | Castpods: Ragecast | Steam | XBL
  • Solid_Snake-aSolid_Snake-a Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dely Apple wrote:
    The English are my friends this year, and a very nice bloke sent me a theme package about PA! There were three in all!

But wait, there's more!

I had to take a couple of minor things out of one of the boxes and send them separately in a jiffy bag. The reason being if the box went over 2 kilos I had to pay double the cost of shipping.

And did you get all the presents from Amazon.com yet (four in all)? One of them being the Game to complement box number two's Technology.

I'm glad you liked the gifts.

Solid_Snake-a on
  • scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dely Apple wrote:
    The English are my friends this year, and a very nice bloke sent me a theme package about PA! There were three in all!

But wait, there's more!

I had to take a couple of minor things out of one of the boxes and send them separately in a jiffy bag. The reason being if the box went over 2 kilos I had to pay double the cost of shipping.

And did you get all the presents from Amazon.com yet (four in all)? One of them being the Game to complement box number two's Technology.

I'm glad you liked the gifts.
    I knew it was you

-a for the best poster and gift-giver of the year award.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Kusuguttai wrote:
    Icant wait until my SE++ gift gets here
    Will it top the amazingness of my D&D gift? WILL IT?!
    unlikely

Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I got a box from Smart Hero. It has lots of cool geek things but my favorite is probably the oldschool grey gameboy with Tetris. And one battery. That was a nice touch. I will provide pictures at a later date.

Shorty on
    edited December 2006
    I have confirmation that my gift has reached the coordinates it was going for

that is good enough for me, I hope my santee likes it

Balthy13 on
    pasig.png
    Tweeters: radixius | Blargh: Wordpress | Sounds: Embol | Castpods: Ragecast | Steam | XBL
    edited December 2006
    Balthy13 wrote:

robot attack helicopters

supervillains banned from next year

Orikaeshigitae on
  • CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Earth to Cogliostro: Nobody in the lower 48 has said "Psycho hose beast" in eight years.

You don't know my mother.

Cogliostro on
    edited December 2006
    Balthy13 wrote:

robot attack helicopters

supervillains banned from next year

FUCK!

Balthy13 on
    pasig.png
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Cogliostro wrote:

You don't know my mother.

Change your title to "son of hose beast".

Butler on
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dely Apple wrote:
    present1.jpg

This photo and everything in it is awesome!

But having said that, my gift is still the best ever. I just thought the choices here were really well done for the forums ;) Life of Pi + Curious Incident are good books, by the way.

Janson on
  • Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I have been reading Curious Incident while watching my many portfolio stocks climb in profits, adjusting my top hat whilst I smoke a fine cigar. Indeed it is a mighty fine book.

PS I forgot to take a picture with secret fanta presento of a vodka chiller shot set!

present5.jpg

Amg let's get crunk together off Belvedere/Grey Goose SE++. I can't believe I've gotten all this stuff, it's insanely awesome of those who gave. (Yay to you guys! You know who you are! (I NOW KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND WILL DELIVER THE PLEASURE!)

Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • Bob The MonkeyBob The Monkey Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    To my santee, although you don't know who you are:

I am sorry but I have not dispatched your parcel yet, and you are very much abroad, so it will take a while to get to you. As in, it'll be later than christmas. Much apologies, but lately I've been busy as hell and forum business has been about as low on my agenda as I can say. But not low enough that I'll screw a dude out of a present!

Christmas and all of that.

Bob The Monkey on
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Dear Secret Satan,

Thank you for the $20 Princess Peach Gift Card to GameStop and the very cool holiday card.

Squashua on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Squashua wrote:
    Dear Secret Satan,

Thank you for the $20 Princess Peach Gift Card to GameStop and the very cool holiday card.
    Is that it really? That seems almost like a copout, but cool I guess?

Dynagrip on
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Aaha, did you have Dely?

Janson on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    No that I'm bitching about gifts or anything but I didn't think anyone would use these to send giftcards. I can get my family plenty of those.

Dynagrip on
  • redimpulseredimpulse Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dear Satan-ee,

It has taken me much time and gas money traveling my area to pick up the goods for your present. It is finished however, and will be shipped shortly.

I hope you enjoy it when you get it, Mr. Satan-ee.

redimpulse on
    rbsig.jpg
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Squashua wrote:
    Dear Secret Satan,

Well, it was either a G&T or a SE++.

It was signed for both, which was weird, but since I already got a gift from my G&T Secret Santa (HardTarget, who performed a researchectomy), I deduced that it must have been my SE++ Secret Satan.

Anyway, according to my SS, I can spend it on 30 minutes renting a PS3

:-)

Squashua on
  • DaySleeperDaySleeper regular
    edited December 2006
    Dear Satanee/Sataner (whichever one it is that is sending me stuff),

I am going to be leaving for a week between Christmas and New Year's, so if anything arrives during that time (basically from the 23rd to the 2nd), I won't see it until I get back to work.

Hugs,

DaySleeper

DaySleeper on
    magnum%20pi%20ferrari.jpeg
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Note about my situation: I haven't recieved anything yet.

Further Note: I gave Shoe 2 addresses, one in FL while I'm on the College Program and one at my home in PA. As of right now it appears that I will be staying in FL until May; however I won't be at my current address.

If you haven't mailed it yet your options are:
    1.)Send it to PA - this will assuredly get it to me eventually. If need be my parents will UPS it to me along with other stuff they need to send. This may be the best option if you are unsure of shipping dates, or overall best option.)
    2.)Send it to current FL address - Do this only if you're sure it will arrive before Dec 31.
    3.)Wait until I get my new address in FL - this won't happen until ~Jan 4th.

Perrsun on
    edited December 2006
    ok, no more random forumer gift buying for me.

Dynagrip on
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Squashua wrote:
    Dear Secret Satan,

Samushiro wrote:
    Dely Apple wrote:
    You think you feel retarded? I got my PA guy a Gamestop card for $20. He can buy like a look at the PS3 with it. :shake:

I did personalize it up with a nice card and a Princess Peach game card holder.
    Dely you are the worst gift-giver.

Garlic Bread on
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2006
    You know, in a online forum secret santa gift exchange program without a minimum purchase price, you really don't get to complain about a gift if it comes out somewhat cheap, no matter how extravagant some people's gifts have been.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png