As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

need a boot

Thug LifeThug Life Registered User regular
edited August 2004 in PAX Archive
Me and my friends are coming down from Edmonton and we need someone to buy us beer. We're all of age in Canada, just not in the US. We tried to think of ways of smuggling in it, but alas, the amount we need is too hard to conseal. So, anyone over 21 who wants to help us out?

gretzky_cup1984.jpg
Thug Life on

• Options
    OknarkOknark Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2004
    are you retarded? like really. if you need to ask, ask THERE not on the forum.

Oknark on
    skelesign.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2004
    ok, this would make it so much easier. The amount of beer that we would need for 4 people, it would be hard to tell a guy on the street what we want (especially since everyone wants something diffrent). Asking ahead of time would make it way easier cuz then we know who's buying it and we can figure out what to buy and all that.

Thug Life on
    gretzky_cup1984.jpg
  • Options
    Zig21Zig21 Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Uhm, beer isn't exactly something you "need". :?

But if you're that desparate, I'm sure you could just ask someone at the Expo.

Zig21 on
    Born to Duck
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Also, since you aren't of legal age here, you can't do it here. You may or may not be familiar with our law. Yes, I'm sure people do it anyway, but that's really not a good question to ask here at all, because it is a question of "who will help us break the law"?

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    edited August 2004
    shutup1.jpg

Thug Life on
    gretzky_cup1984.jpg
  • Options
    KroenenKroenen Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Thug Life wrote:
    shutup1.jpg

Nope, I guess you don't. :P

If you can't tell, DON'T ASK HERE. It's still illegal here, but if you ask people WHEN YOU GET THERE(AKA: NOT HERE), then I'm sure you could find someone who will. Either that, or just DEAL WITH IT.

Kroenen on
  • Options
    edited August 2004
    Whats going to happen? Are the forum police going to come and arrest me and anyone who answers? This makes it more convenient.

Thug Life on
    gretzky_cup1984.jpg
  • Options
    KroenenKroenen Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Thug Life wrote:
    Whats going to happen? Are the forum police going to come and arrest me and anyone who answers? This makes it more convenient.

Actually...maybe. :D Jail for you. But, yeah...this isn't the right place to ask. Maybe if you'd go look in the 'Supertrip' or 'Who is going?' threads and see whoever's talking about alcohol there, and then PMed them asking about it, it'd be a better way of going about it. Just an idea. ;)

Kroenen on
  • Options
    Zig21Zig21 Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Whats going to happen?

This.

Zig21 on
    Born to Duck
This discussion has been closed.