Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Like, Alternative Music

1234568»

• geckahngeckahn Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Snork wrote:
    I really like The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me. I liked it when I first heard it, but not as much as Deja Entendu. It's growing on me though, I just think there are times when the music is all too depressing. In the past they've had upbeat sounding songs that are very sad lyrically, like the second half of I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't. There's no break from the mood of the record. This isn't an overtly bad thing, just something I noticed. They've totally left the pop-punk roots behind.

It's an awesome cd. More Pink Floyd then emo. I still like Deja Entandu better . . . but this is definitely a great CD.

I saw them live about 2 weeks ago. They were just opening but they did a damn good job. Their finale was Tommy Gun. So fucking awesome.

geckahn on
  • PootPoot Registered User
    edited December 2006
    Tarantio wrote:
    Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin is a great indie pop band. With a fantastic name.

Anyone here listen to Dispatch? I just got back into them.

Poot on