As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Post timer

PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
Can we have a number of seconds until next post on the "you cannot post at this time" screen? It'll be less of an inconvenience to fast posters.

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
Paladin on

• Options
    PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2004
    No. Stop making so many stupid posts and you'll encounter fewer problems.

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    I don't have these problems much, but it would be a nice orderly thing to have for the rest of the forum.

Paladin on
    Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Edit... nm, I didn't think that through all the way.

Smasher on
  • Options
    AccualtAccualt Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    Anytime I'm told I can't post again so soon I go back to what I WAS going to post, look it over, and usually add another sentance or two.

If nothing else you can use that time to proof read.

Accualt on