As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

lame super powers

15678911»

• MajidahMajidah Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    can you describe the rumpus? In what way are you disgusting? do you smell? Are you dirty? do you have odious personal habits?

Majidah on
  • DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    see317 wrote:
    robosagogo wrote:
    Scooter wrote:
    I bet most people have tiny little mutations that would surprise them, if only they could know.

My high school physics teacher found out he was born with a couple extra feet of intestine. He had to get surgery and have it cut down.
    I have a concave sternum, and the sternum itself is twice as thick as normal meaning I have less chance of dying from a gunshot/arrow/ninja star/flying sai wound to the chest.

You may call me The Slightly Unkillable Man.

You should have been one of the mystery men =\

-The bullet didn't kill him! Shoot him again!

-I ONLY BROUGHT ONE BULLET!
    Tell me of these Mystery Men.

Perhaps I will start the New Secret Extreme Mystery Men Society of America, The Worlds' Mightiest Heroes.

The charter roster will be:
    The Slightly Unkillable Man
    The Amazing Clot
    Doctor Intestine
    Mystery Men.
    My Blockbuster will have a visit from me tommorow.

Oh god

I'm torn

I love Eddie Izzard, but I hate Ben Stiller (more than can be considered reasonable)

Delzhand on
  • CharmyCharmy Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Delzhand wrote:
    see317 wrote:
    robosagogo wrote:
    Scooter wrote:
    I bet most people have tiny little mutations that would surprise them, if only they could know.

My high school physics teacher found out he was born with a couple extra feet of intestine. He had to get surgery and have it cut down.
    I have a concave sternum, and the sternum itself is twice as thick as normal meaning I have less chance of dying from a gunshot/arrow/ninja star/flying sai wound to the chest.

You may call me The Slightly Unkillable Man.

You should have been one of the mystery men =\

-The bullet didn't kill him! Shoot him again!

-I ONLY BROUGHT ONE BULLET!
    Tell me of these Mystery Men.

Perhaps I will start the New Secret Extreme Mystery Men Society of America, The Worlds' Mightiest Heroes.

The charter roster will be:
    The Slightly Unkillable Man
    The Amazing Clot
    Doctor Intestine
    Mystery Men.
    My Blockbuster will have a visit from me tommorow.

Oh god

I'm torn

I love Eddie Izzard, but I hate Ben Stiller (more than can be considered reasonable)

Don't be torn. Just do it.

Trust me on this.

Charmy on
    I have a twitter.
  • MadJackMadJack Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Majidah wrote:
    can you describe the rumpus? In what way are you disgusting? do you smell? Are you dirty? do you have odious personal habits?

im assuming your talking about a repulsive power. i was thinking it of like a psychic power that causes people to0 panic and flee when your with in sight of each other.

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
    edited December 2006
    holy shit found it
    1835_4_1.jpg

also just for shits and giggles
    1506superweaving4go.jpg

found them on www.superdickery.com

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • SudsSuds Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I can figure out the plot or twist in a movie within the first fifteen minutes or so. I tend to blurt it out too which pisses off people around me. Now I just try and write it down. I can do this with TV shows as well but since they're shorter than movies I usually pick up on the twists much earlier.

It's a pretty lame power.

Suds on
    camo_sig2.png
  • MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    MadJack wrote:
    Marathon wrote:
    jeepguy wrote:
    MadJack wrote:
    the power of repulsion, people have a desire to flee the general vicinity when you enter it. can you at all make this power cool? i dont think so.

Become a bank robber.

Or the greatest running back in the history of the NFL.

no games an account of no one wants to be in the same room as you and no fans want to watch, even on tv because there gonna watch one guy on a field with a ball on a stationary camera.

Secret Agent.

Or, distraction for a secret agent.

MuddBudd on
    There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
    edited December 2006
    MuddBudd wrote:
    MadJack wrote:
    Marathon wrote:
    jeepguy wrote:
    MadJack wrote:
    the power of repulsion, people have a desire to flee the general vicinity when you enter it. can you at all make this power cool? i dont think so.

Become a bank robber.

Or the greatest running back in the history of the NFL.

no games an account of no one wants to be in the same room as you and no fans want to watch, even on tv because there gonna watch one guy on a field with a ball on a stationary camera.

Secret Agent.

Or, distraction for a secret agent.
    i dont see how secret agent would be real efective as much as bloody obvious, i can see being a diversion but seriously such a horrible existance.

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg