As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's Play: Advanced D&D Adventure Gamebook 4: The Soulforge! (56k not recommended)

12346»

• Options
    TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    That's cool.

So where's this update? Did Raistlin get eaten by an ogredog yet?

Theidar on
    Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Shoe is having real life time today, I think. Probably won't see an update tonight.

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2008
    my new sig keeps fucking me up. I'm always like "man who the fuck is th-oh wait"

and I can never find the hilarious and fresh jokes I'm always making when I go back to review them and crack myself up with how damn witty I am all the time

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I got some Patapons in mine

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2008
    life is so hard, being me

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Alas, I can only imagine

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    and poorly at that

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    just crude crayon drawing of sharks and dudes getting eaten by said sharks

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Fuck I thought of you earlier today Rank. Like while I wasn't foruming. I was thinking about sharks I think. It's a pretty normal logical leap.

I think this was also during religion class.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    GOD DAMN IT I AM ABOUT MORE THAN JUST GOD DANGED SHARKS

LIKE DINOSAURS AND ACCIDENTALLY GETTING CAUGHT ON FIRE AND THROWING ROCKS AT CARS AND TRYING TO DO TRICKS ON SKATEBOARDS BUT GETTING BIG DANGED BRUISES ON YOUR HIP SO THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO SHOW OFF IN FRONT OF GIRLS

I GOTS MORE THAN ONE DANG DIMENSION, PEOPLE

ALSO I APPARENTLY AM INCAPABLE OF SPELLING THE WORD DANG WITHOUT ACCIDENTALLY TYPING THE WORD DAMN AND HAVING TO HIT BACKSPACE AND REDO IT

I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING NOT CUSS RIGHT

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I think about you when I think about dinosaurs a lot too. And I sometimes think about lighters in a blender.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    okay that's fair

basically, I just want to be associated with "things that are stupid and/or dangerous to stand near"

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    your forum battle entry pretty much made me want to hang out with you rank

(you v. arse)

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    you showed it to me

and I just thought

this dude is awesome

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I am so dangerous that even dudes wanna touch me just for the rush

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    little kids dare each other to run up and touch your arm

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Only a tenth of them make it back to their friends.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    TheidarTheidar Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Rank, I thought about you the whole time I was at Dinosaurland in Disney World's Animal Kingdom.

And not in a gay way either.

Theidar on
    Gamertag: Theidar
    Wii Friend Code: 0072 4984 2399 2126
    PSN ID : Theidar
    Facebook
    Behold the annhilation of the extraterrestrial and the rise of the machines.
    Hail Satan!
    WISHLIST
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    oh hey this old thing

I will be updating after my pizza gets here and I eat it

and yeah rank's an awesome dude to talk to and hang with

and he's pretty good at being bad at singing, too

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2008
    GOD DAMN IT I AM ABOUT MORE THAN JUST GOD DANGED SHARKS

LIKE DINOSAURS AND ACCIDENTALLY GETTING CAUGHT ON FIRE AND THROWING ROCKS AT CARS AND TRYING TO DO TRICKS ON SKATEBOARDS BUT GETTING BIG DANGED BRUISES ON YOUR HIP SO THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO SHOW OFF IN FRONT OF GIRLS

I GOTS MORE THAN ONE DANG DIMENSION, PEOPLE

ALSO I APPARENTLY AM INCAPABLE OF SPELLING THE WORD DANG WITHOUT ACCIDENTALLY TYPING THE WORD DAMN AND HAVING TO HIT BACKSPACE AND REDO IT

I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING NOT CUSS RIGHT

allingoodtasteql7.png

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    god, that's about the best comic edit I've ever seen

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2008
    i'm not proud of the joke in the last panel
    but it's all i could come up with on time

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I think it works pretty well

I laughed, anyway

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2008

"Kalith karan, tobanis-kar!"

Once again the familiar tingle of magic surges thorugh you. Almost instantly, power rushes into your hands. Two glowing white darts spring to your fingertips and fly toward the monster attacking Caramon.

Both fiery darts strike the beast solidly in the rump. With a yelp of pain, the monster turns to face this new threat.

Gleaming red eyes stare at you in fury. The creature's great maw gnashes the air, anticipating tearing you into bits. Turn to 158.

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2008

This is the opening that Caramon has been waiting for! Without hesitation, he leaps at the monster. He lands squarely on the beast's shoulders and locks his powerful legs around its neck. Before the creature knows what is happening, Caramon slams his sword point into its brain.

Once more Caramon howls his war cry. With animal ferocity, he shoves on the blade with all his weight until the blade with all his weight until the blade, with the beast's skewered head, is buried deep in the ground.

You move to your twin brother's side, and the two of you exchange knowing glances. Once again you have triumphed as a team.

But as you stand over the monster's inert body, a cold, icy voice enters your thoughts. It seems to originate from the forest.

"Well done, my fine young men!" the voice begins. "We hope you will forgive the inconvenience, but on occasion one of our watchers becomes overzealous in the pursuits of its duty. You have seen the result. The outcome is not always so favorable for travelers such as yourselves."

The speaker pauses momentrarily. A soft, icy chuckle sends shivers up and down your spine. Then the voice continues.

"But now, seeker of the Test, we invite you to enter our humble abode. We await within the forest... to flail the meat from your miserable bones and pluck your eyes from their sockets. We long to taste your blood as we have tasted that of so many others. Come! Come!"

The voice fills your mind with cold dread. Never have you heard a sound so full of sinister foreboding. Yet a path through the forest has been opened for you. Is it nothing more than a trap set to destroy you?

Caramon glances at you nervously and awaits your decision. He has said that he will go with you, but it is clear that he wants to go home.

If you decide to brave the forest path, turn to 188. If, however, you feel certain that the path is a trap and want to seek a way around the forest, turn to 14.

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    lightning bolt
    brave the forest path

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    IT'S A TRAP

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    No seriously find a way around.

Straightzi on
  • Options
    webberwebber Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    It's certainly a trap, but i think the "go the other way" is just going to lead us back to the forest.

Brave the forest.

webber on
    This lucky penny is bullshit.
    Hearthstone - Webber #1330
    3DS: 0920-3235-4071
  • Options
    Agent CooperAgent Cooper Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Forest path.

Agent Cooper on
  • Options
    Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User regular