As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Canadians Are A Coming

1235»

• SumiSumi Abbotsford, BCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    I'm canadian too, eh? If any other canadians wanted to like, join forces and start a war or something, I'd be up for it.

Sumi on
    Standard Action, it's a webseries.
  • NintoNinto Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    We're in the Red Lion room 280, give us a call if you want to microbrew trade :)

Ninto on
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited August 2006
    If you're looking for Canucks to start a war, Paragon room 306.
    I am a chokeslamming machine.

And hey, if you see the tall guy with the mohawk and Megaman tattoo, come say hi.

Unknown User on
  • FrugusFrugus Photographer MontrealRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Khorin wrote: »
    Hows it going band of like minded individuals, my names Chris and my buddy Curtis and I are gonna go through some big descision making on getting to Washington. Pre-Reg tickets have already been bought because clearly that was the first move to make. Now all we have to worry about is the fact that we live in Canada. :shock: So far we have two options, bus or plane. Driving is out of the question because the 3 days it would take, frequent breaks and places to stay in between don't allow for that fun of a ride. Bus also takes 3 days but atleast we are not the ones driving. The bus ride it quite reasonable in price compared to the plane, to throw out some figures it would cost use about $700 cnd each for a round trip ticket or around $300 round trip for the bus. Substantially lower i know. But the on going battle in our minds of sitting next to that fat guy eating chips for the entire time and asking you if he can try out that new sleeper hold that he just learnt on you doesn't seem that appealing when it lasts for 3 days. Then i thought how about mixing it up, bus their plane back. Cuts the price and only half the chance of being set asleep by the sleeper hold. The main argument is how much does an extra $400 buy you? What would you do? Regardless were coming it's just were weighing out the Fun:Money ratio. Let's hear what you guys would do in this given situtaion.

-Khorin

p.s. We live in Montreal,Quebec :D (not french)

I'm from Montreal as well and have been looking for some traveling buddies. Yeah, did not even think about the bus option though. If you are still looking for more Montrealers (7 page long thread made me loose track of things) just hit me with a PM.

Frugus on
    Frugus Eggbeater
    ufCl1ui.png
  • tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    err...you're aware this post is from like...2 years ago, right?

tr0tsky on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited April 2008
    holy fucking necropost batman

sorry, ancient necrothreads get locked, make a fresh one if you want to talk about being from canada

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.