As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Comics Shipping 4/9/08

2»

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2008
    titans was awful

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2008
    I still have to get ti when I pick up books on Friday. It has Nightwing in it so its required for me to try it out. I own literally everything he's been in that I can recall.

but your list doesn't have Batman Confidential on it and he's been in each issue of this arc

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    ZombieAsumaZombieAsuma Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Yeah I forgot that one. I bought 14 & 15 which were the first two parts. Although it'd be nice if he acted a bit more competent in there.

ZombieAsuma on
  • Options
    LuxLux Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    On Green Arrow/Black Canary:
    The DC Universe is now ALL LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS ALL THE TIME

So tired of them being just a big cloud of generic Ninjas for people to beat up. They're not even threatening anymore. They're standard Ninjas and never win.

Lux on
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    something something The Hand something

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG