As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sweet fuckmuffins is that your bone?

• SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    Zephyr wrote: »
    i don't know what the patella is

It's the new flavour of Nutella that's just come out. Duck pate and hazelnut.

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    ooh nutella

Raneados on
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    dinosaur.gif

No matter your age, you are now always going to be a feeble old manosaur to me now.

I have no idea why you'd think that

but okay

Moriveth on
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Moriveth wrote: »
    dinosaur.gif

No matter your age, you are now always going to be a feeble old manosaur to me now.

but okay

Shouldnt it be Druhim instead?

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking

Although I don't know how he'd get the two of us confused

well both of us have 'i' and 'h' in our usernames

so that's probably it

Moriveth on
  • 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Moriveth wrote: »
    dinosaur.gif

but okay

Shouldnt it be Druhim instead?

srgredhgrehe.jpg

2 Marcus 2 Ravens on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I honestly thought this thread was going to be about ugly dongs.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Caulk Bite wrote: »

Who says it couldn't be.

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Guys shittin' flowers and rocks, and I thought a few kidney stones hurt.

Docshifty on
  • JigrahJigrah Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I love my body, I put it through so much shit and it keeps healing and being back to normal in no time.

Except recently that is, this past year I have hurt my feet quite a few times, and I think I fucked up my joints while I was at it.

I like to pretend I can do free style running, and I was at a bar one night with a balcony. Someone mentioned jumping off the bar balcony and I said I would do it. The balcony was only 15-20 ft high and I have jumped off similar stuff before (height wise) so I was acting all courageous about it. No one believes me so I go to show how awesome (in this case retarded) I am by jumping off the balcony.

I jump of this balcony and I plan to brace, then tuck and roll with the fall. This shit does not work on asphalt. Or at least I have not learned how with asphalt. My feet just slam into the pavement, I feel the bones in my left foot crunch and I hear my right leg make a snapping sound. Ive always jumped off tall things into grass, never pavement, and there is a huge difference between the two.

I had to take of my shoe and pop my left footbones back into place, nothing was broken on my right ankle, it was just sprained.

Few months later I sprain the same ankle again playing tag.

Few months after that I wreck on my bike (not wearing boots) and I bang up my left foot pretty bad.

Now whenever I go running I can feel the joints ache and my shoe feels awkwardly small.

Jigrah on
  • 2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I sincerely thought you were an old guy. In his 30's atleast. I didn't mix you up with Druhim, I just got this....vibe. Oh well, feeble old manosaur anyways.

2 Marcus 2 Ravens on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I get really bad nosebleeds in the winter and when the seasons change, the skin on my hands peels.

#pipe on
  • ZephyrZephyr Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    one time i peed blood

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
    edited April 2008
    I am only 21. It's interesting that you'd think I was older, though I can't imagine why.

Moriveth on
  • AirAir Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    order some pizza and guilt the pizza boy into buying your groceries

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Caulk Bite wrote: »

Who says it couldn't be.

Let's see what the others have to say on this

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited April 2008
    If I stretch, my sternum pops. I mean, not literally, I don't know, but this loud pop echoes just to the right of my heart and my chest hurts for a bit. Then there's this ring of blur around whatever I'm staring directly at with my right eye. Sucks, kept me from being a pilot. Oh well.

Docshifty on
    edited April 2008
    Docshifty wrote: »
    If I stretch, my sternum pops. I mean, not literally, I don't know, but this loud pop echoes just to the right of my heart and my chest hurts for a bit. Then there's this ring of blur around whatever I'm staring directly at with my right eye. Sucks, kept me from being a pilot. Oh well.

i thought it was the flat feet

CrackedLens on
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    My shoulder is so fucked from several dislocations due to football injuries and some car accidents. I've taken more cortisone injections then any person should endure. One day I'll get surgery, probably by the time I'm 40.

Hunter on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I live with people so most things are fine

the best part was when my friend's girl came in to see how I was after like 2 days

"oh man how do you get to the bathroom?"

"I don't"

"what?"

then a bajillion years later, she understands and makes a face

Raneados on
    edited April 2008
    Docshifty wrote: »

i thought it was the flat feet

No no, that kept me out of the Army, not the Air Force.

Edit: Haha, Rane, I know that face. Has she asked anything like that since?

Docshifty on
    edited April 2008
    kow what the best part is?

it's my birthday in 4 days

Raneados on
    edited April 2008
    My birthday was today...well, yesterday, technically. It was Sunday. 22 for me. I got headphones and a 4000 MS point card from my significant other. Not bad, all considered.

Docshifty on
    edited April 2008
    my birthday was last month

i got a little over 100$

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I broke my left pinkie playing football. I got the thing in a splint and did all that but it's still not quite right. It can't bend as far as the other pinkie and it gets sensitivie from time to time (I can totally sense when it's going to rain). Also got half of each big toenail chopped out and killed because they were in-growing so bad. I think it's because my feet are big and I just will not be able to find shoes that properly fit.

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
    edited April 2008
    I'm still trying to get an xbox360 but it doesn't look good

I'd rather have money at this point

Raneados on
    edited April 2008
    xbox360 is pretty cool

i like mine

i'm gonna get a pstriple soon

but gta4 is coming out in 2 weeks

so thatll delay the pstriple

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
    edited April 2008
    Considering the problems (Red rings and shit), unless you're playing it every other day at least, it'd be a toss up. I managed to justify my purchase of one with Rock Band, Mass Effect, and Call of Duty 4, though.

Docshifty on
    edited April 2008
    i keep mine on its side, on a box out in the open, away from other heated electronics

the power brick too

i only play for usually a couple hours at a time

i don't think i'll get rrod

if i do there's always xclamp

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
    edited April 2008
    im debating on pre ordering GTA4 somewhere

if i dont, it will be the first big release i didnt preorder

CrackedLens on
    edited April 2008
    I am hoping for a fat refund check from the government to spend on something. I can't decide between a PS3 or money towards an AR-15.

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
    edited April 2008
    Gafoto wrote: »
    I am hoping for a fat refund check from the government to spend on something. I can't decide between a PS3 or money towards an AR-15.
    ps3

what you going to do with a gun

shoot some animals

shoot some targets

fuck

with the pstriple you get hd gaems and blu ray movies

8-)

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    i got the way wrong impression from the title of this thread

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
    edited April 2008
    when do those refunds go out, anyway?

Raneados on
    edited April 2008
    Oh hey. Taxes. I should probably file those at the last possible minute today.

Moriveth on
    edited April 2008
    tomorrow is the last day

Raneados on
    edited April 2008
    Raneados wrote: »

starting in the middle of may i believe

but when you actually get yours depends on how you file, if you direct deposit, and what your social security number is

CrackedLens on
    edited April 2008
    Raneados wrote: »

I dunno if this is reliable, but this says in the summer:
    http://www.bargaineering.com/articles/2008-tax-rebate-stimulus-package-explained.html

Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
    edited April 2008
    I've read a lot of conflicting shit

I'm not getting anything I am pretty sure

SHIIIT

Raneados on
    edited April 2008
    the only way you wont be getting anything is if somebody else claims you as a dependent or you dont file taxes

CrackedLens on