As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

3D Fruit Fucker

PA_JayPA_Jay Registered User new member
edited April 2008 in Artist's Corner
Hey everyone,

I made this a little while back for an intro to 3D modeling class. It's the Fruit Fucker having his way with an orange.

!*****NSFW*****!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWLOhX_ssqo
!*****NSFW*****!

I'm not that great at the whole 3D modeling thing but I thought someone over here might enjoy it.

PA_Jay on

• Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    What you want to do right here is put NSFW somewhere.

Tam on
  • Options
    PA_JayPA_Jay Registered User new member
    edited April 2008
    Terribly sorry about forgetting that. I included a pretty huge warning and readme when I sent it to my teacher, seems it slipped my mind this time. Sorry.

PA_Jay on
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I was fearful that this piece would involve humping alone, however those fears were allayed by manner of pulp ejection. Most amusing.
    However one would be interested to read the 'huge warning and readme' sent to your teacher, purely from a standpoint of embarassment (on your part) and ensuing hillarity (on ours).

Mustang on
  • Options
    CyberMonkeytron3000CyberMonkeytron3000 Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I can't really comment due to my lack of fruit f**king experience... but I would imagine it would be more of a penetrating action, you know- deeper hip thrusts, really sink deep into the pulp- rather than the scrapping one he seems to be doing in your video.. I don't see how that would get the job done personally.
    Then again I could be completely wrong.

I also find his reflectivity to be rather distracting.

CyberMonkeytron3000 on
  • Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    that's nice!

love the reflections but the orange and the penetrationanimation could use some work

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    ZeromusZeromus Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    He needs to be digging into that luscious piece of produce rather than brushing against it lightly.

Zeromus on
    pygsig.png
  • Options
    EnkiEnki Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Agreed. Also, there doesn't seem to be an entry point on the orange, rather the fruit fucker animation just moving through the orange, so perhaps more of a thrusting motion as suggested.

Enki on
    ~vote yes for scrubdiddlies~
  • Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I agree on the point of penetration and the distraction that the reflection causes. Also, I think it could use some sort of background, something to set the mood.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • Options
    LlyLly Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    As a modelling excercise it's pretty weak to be honest. The whole thing is almost entirely made of primitives. Even the arms have a weird kink in them. Then again I have no idea how much you've done in the past so if you're just starting out then it is ok i guess.

I'm a jaded ex 3D modeller though, so take my words with a pinch of salt.

Lly on
  • Options
    RyvenZRyvenZ Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Wow, been forever since I've posted...

I would suggest, maybe a brushed aluminum look for FF's surface. The penetration that had been brought up already... CMT put it quite well. One would expect a ravaged spot on the orange's surface.

If you really wanted to get disturbing you could include sound effects, heh.

RyvenZ on
  • Options
    The Golden WhoreThe Golden Whore Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    horsqcshscchqorchsh

And the others are right. Penetration is needed.

The Golden Whore on