As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

photoshop help..

i_shot_cyrusi_shot_cyrus Registered User new member
edited April 2008 in Artist's Corner
Long time stalker, first time poster you know the deal...

Anyway, I need help with my year 12 HSC project and i thought you guys would be a good choice on artistic help haha..
SO. i dont have time to upload sketches but basically im trying to create a through the keyhole affect and cant seem to make a keyhole shape selection on my photo... any help or links to a tutorial about something like that?

i_shot_cyrus on

• Options
    MykonosMykonos Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    hurry! before the mods come with their paddles!

Questions thread

Mykonos on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I was born; six gun in my hand; behind the gun; I make my final stand"~Bad Company
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Dude, you clearly aren't a long time "stalker" (lurker?) on the AC, or you would have known to put this in the Questions thread.

Tam on
  • Options
    wakkawawakkawa Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I'm not quite too sure what you are asking, but I'm pretty sure you just take the circle selection tool and make a circle. After that, grab the polygonal lasso tool, holy shift so you dont lose the circle, then make the bottom of the keyhole.

wakkawa on
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited April 2008
    1) what Mykanos said
    2) what Tam said
    3) what wakkawa said
    4) Tam, finish that drawing, goddamnit

bombardier on
This discussion has been closed.