As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Showdown in Our Town...

DynagripDynagrip Break me a million heartsHoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited December 2006 in Debate and/or Discourse
Come on, dudes and ladies. It is about to begin.

In like what...4.5 hours or something.

Oh God How I've dreamed of this day.

I'm not positive Senjutsu is man enough to face me with my muzzle off. But uh, God do I hope he's fucking dumb enough to...

Grab your popcorn if you just want to watch. But uh, if you step in... Better think real long and hard about what side you're on. Because I am going to wear those fuckers out.

DYNagrip

VS.

Canuck Anatole Senjutsu

high_noon_50th_1.jpg

and

staypuft.png

Will scrap for as long as it takes. Unless he lacks the balls to show up in my pit of love and hate.

Dynagrip on

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    More like

crazy_old_man.jpg

Vs.

house2.jpg

Hacksaw on
  • werehippywerehippy Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    For fuck's sake. How are you not temp banned yet?

werehippy on
  • JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I thought he was already. Maybe just in SE++

JAEF on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    werehippy wrote:
    That is what happens when some faggy mod in a gaymo comic shop dares to try to lock me up behind a horribly maintained Ban door.

Sorry guys. Not my fault. And don't blame Manifest. He didn't write that code.

Dynagrip on
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Hacksaw wrote:
    More like
    Hacksaw. I actually like you a lot. I know you have a social anxiety disorder of some sort and I want you to get professional help. I'm sorry that you have been looking up to the wrong dude around here for so long. You might want to look the other way around noon CST...

Dynagrip on
    edited December 2006
    lr&silver.jpg

Dynagrip on
  • werehippywerehippy Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    werehippy wrote:
    That is what happens when some faggy mod in a gaymo comic shop dares to try to lock me up behind a horribly maintained Ban door.

Sorry guys. Not my fault. And don't blame Manifest. He didn't write that code.

True, the honor system ban from a subforum doesn't always work with dumbasses. Though, that's what the actual ban system is for.

I had some modicum of sympathy when I thought you were insane. If you're just acting like a retarded for shits and giggles you're just annoying.

werehippy on
  • The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    pretty sure he's gone to bed, dyna. or whatever his looney timezone dictates. isn't it time you sobered up in preparation for new years?

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.