As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Enough with the [Cass]tholic guilt, [Chat]

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    srsly, High Noon. Be there or be a homp.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2006
    GOD FUCKING DAMNIT DYNAGRIP!!

Someone call Pony quick this only adds to Dynas grave crimes and will soon be nailed to the door of the church.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:

Where is "there" man?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Quick, somebody get Sheri to shake her VD-ridden tail feathers in Dyna's face!

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    ColdredColdred Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    So what have I missed people of the internet? Why is Dyna making strange threads?

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:

Someone call Pony quick this only adds to Dynas grave crimes and will soon be nailed to the door of the church.

Don't tell me Pony's gone on a Taking The Internets Too Seriously jag again. Its Christmas, for Christ's sake!

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Coldred wrote:
    So what have I missed people of the internet? Why is Dyna making strange threads?
    His favorite sow left him for a Welshman, and now he's smoldering with generic rage, on the internet.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    The Cat wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Don't tell me Pony's gone on a Taking The Internets Too Seriously jag again. Its Christmas, for Christ's sake!
    But you just don't undersand The Cat. People were being both mean and crazy and what's an honest fellow to do? I mean if someone were sitting in your living room and spitting everywhere would you put up with it? No you would not and really if you think about it your computer monitor is like a tiny window into your living room.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Coldred wrote:
    His favorite sow left him for a Welshman, and now he's smoldering with generic rage, on the internet.
    Bloody Welsh. Just offer the guy a sheep, that'll distract him. (The Welshman that is, not Dyna.)

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Coldred wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Coldred wrote:
    Bloody Welsh. Just offer the guy a sheep, that'll distract him. (The Welshman that is, not Dyna.)
    Dyna's Texan; it might work on him.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    The Cat wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:

Correction it's only a few short months till Easter so stock up on Easter buns now!

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    ALockslyALocksly Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Coldred wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Coldred wrote:

thats been covered. By the gentleman in question no less

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Coldred wrote:
    Say what you want but the flavor of Dyna's inter-rage is anything but generic.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    Coldred wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Coldred wrote:

thats been covered. By the gentleman in question no less
    I thought it might have.
    [spoiler:fa4034bf72]Posting from Wales right now![/spoiler:fa4034bf72]

And yay, a crappy moral hypothetical.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Marmalade’s from Scotland
    rugs from Pakistan

Mexico has jumping beans
    and cars are from Japan

Clowns are from the circus
    and barking comes from dogs

Eggs come from a chicken
    and log cabins come from logs

But where......where do they make ballooooons?

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    The Cat wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    But you just don't undersand The Cat. People were being both mean and crazy and what's an honest fellow to do? I mean if someone were sitting in your living room and spitting everywhere would you put up with it? No you would not and really if you think about it your computer monitor is like a tiny window into your living room.
    If only his secret santa had bought him a 21" set of curtains...

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    hmmmmmm

ALocksly on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Hey guys.

What the hell is going on?

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    holy shit it's A Cat

hi a cat

what happened

Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Hey guys.

What the hell is going on?
    Nuclear war, followed by a light supper.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    life. I honestly didn't miss this place, in the same way that I didn't miss my carpet while i was camping. Hartz!

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ah ha.

ALocksly on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

Where is "there" man?
    click my sig. I know you want to.

Do it!

edit: shit, I do have a post timer after all. Fuck!

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    The Cat wrote:
    life. I honestly didn't miss this place, in the same way that I didn't miss my carpet while i was camping. Hartz!
    Man, I know how that goes, Lady Mod. But it is going to be super interesting around here in less than 4 hrs. Like Oh god thank you so much, Santa, type interesting...

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Hacksaw wrote:
    No, fuck YOU, Locksly

but he meant it in the nicest possible way :D

ALocksly on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:
    More like
    Hacksaw. I actually like you a lot. I know you have a social anxiety disorder of some sort and I want you to get professional help.
    GOINGINSANE.jpg

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    What is Dyna doing?

Mahnmut on
    Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Let the sniper war commence.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    How long until Dyna makes "Dance my puppets, dance! Mwahahaha!" post?

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    The Cat, please at least move my topic to SE++ surely you could at the very least do that for me. I mean come on. The buttons are so close together. I glared at them for so long.

Please???

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    The Cat, please at least move my topic to SE++ surely you could at the very least do that for me. I mean come on. The buttons are so close together. I glared at them for so long.

Please???

try flattery

ALocksly on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

Please???

try flattery
    Man, y'all know how fucking bad I am with the ladies. Could a smoother dude ask instead for me?

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

Please???

try flattery
    C'mon man. You know that The Cat is immune to such machinations.

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Coldred wrote:
    How long until Dyna makes "Dance my puppets, dance! Mwahahaha!" post?
    Uh, hmm, based on my family history anywhere from 10 seconds to 70 years.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

Please???

try flattery
    Man, y'all know how fucking bad I am with the ladies. Could a smoother dude ask instead for me?
    Bad as you may think you are, you could probably school me in Women 101. Do you want to take it to the classroom, Dyna? Do you?!

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Bad as you may think you are, you could probably school me in Women 101, Dyna. Do you want to take it to the classroom, Dyna? Do you?!
    Not that classroom. I don't teach the course. I would instead advise you to start chilling with a true straight up lady killer. Even if he acts like such a fucking homp. Because clearly he knows how to play his game.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Coldred wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:

Please???

try flattery
    C'mon man. You know that The Cat is immune to such machinations.

compliment her on her green thumb, I hear she is an above average horticulturalist

ALocksly on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Hacksaw wrote:
    Bad as you may think you are, you could probably school me in Women 101, Dyna. Do you want to take it to the classroom, Dyna? Do you?!
    Not that classroom. I don't teach the course. I would instead advise you to start chilling with a true straight up lady killer. Even if he acts like such a fucking homp. Because clearly he knows how to play his game.
    Don't jam with Kusu or ege. Gotcha.

Unless you mean lady killer in the literal sense of the word, in which case I will start hanging with ege.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dyna will not win this [chat]. Dx

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Aldo wrote:
    Dyna will not win this [chat]. Dx
    Is VishNub around? (Or whatever script he's written to win chats?)

Coldred on
    sig1-1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.