As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Post Your Alias(es).

2»

• Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Yeah, tall guy, like 6'3", short brown hair that almost always looks like shit... Despite the ammount of pictures taken, even had one random person ask to take a picture of me because of my WCST shirt, I cant find any pictures online yet of me to show anyone. Oh well, its my fault I dont have a camera, Ill have to wait for the other WCSTers to post their pictures.

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I keep making the mistake of talking as fast as I think :oops:

GO GO ANNIE! Show those Frag Dolls what you're made of :wink:

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    DJDMDJDM Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    B:L wrote:
    Hey, maybe we might even make time for a Bushido Blade tournament 8)

God I miss playing BB. Lost a lot of time to that on the old PS. Kick ass game. Hell I would still play it now if I had a PS2 or hadn't traded in my PS1 but I went Xbox... ahhh well. :(

DJDM on
    GameDemoAnimation101806.gif
  • Options
    AndwarfAndwarf Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I was Andrew, AKA 'That 80's Movie Guy'. I was the 17-year-old guy in a fedora. Great time, eh?

And quit slagging on the Nintendo guy. First panel, he seemed to be a little timid, holding back, and what-not. By the end, he had really made himself at home. I'm glad he was honest, and I'm thrilled that he took the time to partake in all the various panels that he did. Great guy.

Andwarf on
    Most inanimate objects find me at least mildly agreeable!
  • Options
    Sigma_100Sigma_100 Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    TheMountie wrote:
    woah woah, are you the guys i was like, west coast supah TRIIIP

tall guy?

wait, do you mean inside of PAX, or were you on the second floor of the bellevue lodge at the time?

Sigma_100 on
  • Options
    Red Machine DRed Machine D __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2004
    I'm Red Machine D, dammit. I was always in red and black, sometimes with a cape. I was usually found on the balcony smoking., and on the DDR machine injuring myself. Mostly I wandered aimlessly meeting people, which was how I met the FragDolls, the RvB guys, MC Frontalot, Tycho, etc.

Red Machine D on
  • Options
    ZauronZauron Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I was the guy wearing a white Minebot Arena T-shirt carrying around a brown satchel with a bunch of Minebot business card CD's to pass out to people. Kinda short, brown hair, glasses. Only tournament I was in was SSBM, which I did get to the top 16 in, but I doubt anyone noticed or would remember me unless I gave you a CD.

Zauron on
    - Zauron
    Author of Minebot Arena and some other stuff
  • Options
    galenbladegalenblade Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I'm Mike.

I was the one with the "well-loved" Mets hat and earring. Plus the backpack with the padlock on it.

I saw a couple people roaming round. Red was easily spottable. Kickass cape, btw. And I thought I spotted Legacy once or twice, but coulda been mistaken.

galenblade on
    linksig.jpg
  • Options
    Sigma_100Sigma_100 Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I believe Quethal (if i've got the person-to-forum name down right) and some others made that cape for D. it did look awesome, especially because he made it on such short notice :)

Sigma_100 on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited September 2004
    No real alias but I was the tall chick in the pink "Dorks are Hot" t-shirt sunday. I played in the soul calibur II and RS:BA tourneys and closely watched the SC:PT tourney.
    I also stood in line for 2 hours for my 9 minutes of halo 2 which proved to be a blast!!! I missed every event in the theater but had a fantastic time regardless. :D

Unknown User on
  • Options
    TheMountieTheMountie Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    i think i know you...
    what station were you at?
    and umm...who was your pool leader?
    for soul calibur 2 i mean.

TheMountie on
    Dear PAX, next year may i have an enforcer shirt instead of just a staff badge. Love, Tyler.
  • Options
    NezumiNezumi Registered User new member
    edited September 2004
    PAX was oodles of fun.

Ummm... I was wandering around both days. Me = skinny, asian girl with weird pigtail-type things because my hair's at an awkward length. I wore a black tank top with a green hoodie sweater on Saturday. And on Sunday I wore a white tee-shirt with blue sleeves that had a happy fish on it, that said "Sushi."

I met lots of nifty people while waiting in lines.

Nezumi on
  • Options
    Red Machine DRed Machine D __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2004
    I'm D, also known in longer form as Red Machine D.

I think you people know who I am, so I don't even know why I'm posting.

I just want to know who the woman was that was always in the tabletop area with the short blood red hair and the kickass eyepaint.

edit: If any of you know that woman, tell her that Red Machine D says she's fucking metal.

Red Machine D on
  • Options
    Sliced Bread #2Sliced Bread #2 Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Wellp, now that my account's finally activated, I might as well post here, no?

I'm Mat, he who has the unkempt black hair of doom, first day I wore a red Cowboy Bebop shirt, second day an ArtsCorps shirt because all my good ones were dirty. I generally spent time around the DDR machine rocking (and by rocking I mean doing sort of okay at) the Light mode but I was all over the place. Only tourney I was in was SSBM, which I was in Bracket 25 for.

Oh, and I was one of the people who tagged along when a bunch of Omeganauts and such went to DQ Sunday night.

Sliced Bread #2 on
  • Options
    JoahWJoahW Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Uhh, I'm Joah. I wore a slightly faded black t-shirt with a pocket both days. (I stayed overnight and didn't have time to change.) I mostly hung around the DDR area, but I wandered around alot.

JoahW on
    Jamada.gif
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2004
    I'm Legacy. Real name is Dan.

I wore blue pants and a Game Over T-Shirt on Sat. And then my old Link T-Shirt(OOT preorder bonus) on Sunday.

Whee.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    JaidenJaiden Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I'm D, also known in longer form as Red Machine D.

I think you people know who I am, so I don't even know why I'm posting.

I just want to know who the woman was that was always in the tabletop area with the short blood red hair and the kickass eyepaint.

edit: If any of you know that woman, tell her that Red Machine D says she's fucking metal.

That sounds vaguely like Rae. She was actually the manager of the tabletop area. And consider the message passed on.

Jaiden on
    [15:51] <+Snickers> Dur, I R CUM
    [10:24] * @BigRed-Worky cums the water

[12:32] <+prox> lawl you kickbanned me so hard my client crashed