As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Night Watch Phalla] - Dark Ones - Game Over: Dark Ones Win!

• Options
    ErandusErandus Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I kinda feel bad for voting for him now.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    wow. high brow conversation. Wot?

evening/morning/night/afternoon good folks.

I'm feeling floaty and free and delicious! How are all of you my sweets?

oh.. and fat.pig
    why?

cause, as somebody else pointed out.

Completely not kosher.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Erandus wrote: »
    I kinda feel bad for voting for him now.

I feel no remorse for him.

If he's off gallivanting around and punching babies, he should have brought them here so that we might all entertain ourselves after our tea and crumpets.

El Skid on
  • Options
    MaximMaxim Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Day 2 has ended

All votes and actions made at 7:59PM PDT (10:59PM EDT) or earlier will be counted. Any votes or actions made at 8:00PM PDT (11:00PM EDT) or later will not be counted.

Considering the amount of activity on the public boards, I will discuss with visiblehowl a slight loosening of the inactivity standards. Results will only cover those players who were eliminated by the vote or other players.

Please be patient, late actions may be delaying results slightly.

Maxim on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You're Mom's late because of ME!

Sorry all - I may need a nap.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    MaximMaxim Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Day 2 Results

(colored by faction, alphabetical order)

cheez - Light Enchanter
    Fat.Pig - Dark Sorceror
    Look Out it's Sabs! - Light Enchantress
    Plutonium - Dark Fanatic Witch
    Ultarune - Light Purist Enchanter

Day 3 ends 8:00PM PDT (11:00PM EDT) Tuesday, May 13.

PMs will be going out shortly.

Maxim on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Well, looks like we've got one more Other than the Lighties.

And one less Fanatic, too!

This PSA was brought to you by Rainfall.

Not much else to say.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Interesting...

Alright, on a quick side note, which won't be mentioned in this thread again, is anyone here familiar with the Torque Game Engine and the Torque Constructor. As in, has some level of competence with. If so, PM me.

Now, back to you're regularly scheduled phalla.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    uh

fuck

I forgot to send in orders tonight

I've been really busy

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I forgot to send in orders and vote.

I think my mind is still used to having like, 5 nights to think out my decision and place a vote.

It doesn't really help that this thread is just people being classy and not much else. :P

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    uh

fuck

I forgot to send in orders tonight

I've been really busy

With my mom! You own me $10!

So much for classy now? :D

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    With regards to the current Light Thread: Spectre is goddamn right. Making Jordan not a complete ass was a mistake. The crossover with Silver Surfer/Hal Jordan/Thanos/Kyle Rayner? The fact that he'd gone insane, had slain a ton of Lanterns to get enough rings to obtain the power of creation?

Good times.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    FreeAgent wrote: »
    With regards to the current Light Thread: Spectre is goddamn right. Making Jordan not a complete ass was a mistake. The crossover with Silver Surfer/Hal Jordan/Thanos/Kyle Rayner? The fact that he'd gone insane, had slain a ton of Lanterns to get enough rings to obtain the power of creation?

Good times.

Is this a comic book thing?

Not that I read them but I do have to say DC pussed out with Jordan. There was a lot of story line to be had with an insane "hero". Not to mention one the held the power of a lantern.

But I don't read that crap. :D

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    All Day 2 PMs should be out.

If you did not receive a PM, or you notice a mistake, send me a PM to clarify or correct.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Toxic Toys wrote: »

Good times.

Not that I read them but I do have to say DC pussed out with Jordan. There was a lot of story line to be had with an insane "hero". Not to mention one the held the power of a lantern.

Heh yes Toxic, this is a comic book thing.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Good times.

I forget sarcasim blows on the internet. Unless you were being sarcastic....

Ow, my head.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

Good times.

Ow, my head.

The irony is delicious.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008

Good times.

Ow, my head.

The irony is delicious.

cutiacsmileyfm6.gif

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    thorgot wrote: »

Good times.

Ow, my head.

The irony is delicious.

cutiacsmileyfm6.gif

Tiny smiley thorgot loves delicious irony?
    Awesome, by the way.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Tea and crumpets for all!

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    A good day. Cut some dead weight and a fanatic.

Indubitably.

Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Where is the narration? I know it's going to be late, but damn - I need a nap.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    VarcaynVarcayn Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Also, I'm out late tonight, so narration will be very very very late.

As in, possibly 2 am PDT late.

Probably going to be another three hours or so.

Varcayn on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Oh damn, what happened to Toxic?

I'll assume it was for posting his dance video in one of the forum battle threads.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    !Toxic Toys is banned? Well, might as well hit on the inactives, wot wot?

Rainfall on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    It's a 24 hour ban, not really reason enough to vote him out at this point.

Exarch on
  • Options
    Lady EriLady Eri Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Alright good kill guys, I am voting for Mr. Def. I still maintain people voting for inactives are in fact idiots. Keep our ranks chock full with mysterious people, as long as you don't mention they are inactive the light ones wont know. Christ.

I am now 92.4% sure Mr. Def is a fanatic, and if he is a fanatic I have some solid leads on two more. I am looking at you Shamus and Lonelyahava. Cough.

Lady Eri on
  • Options
    CrovaxanCrovaxan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I really wish there was a place we could go to discuss this away from prying eyes, but alas tis not to be true.

Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png
    Crovax.436 Steam: Crovaxan
  • Options
    CrovaxanCrovaxan Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Sure thing man. Just hook it up with the address and approve me :)
    also we can have relations or whatever it is your implying *wink wink*

Crovaxan on
    1850973-1.png
    Crovax.436 Steam: Crovaxan
  • Options
    Lady EriLady Eri Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Those who continue to vote for inactives are just clearing the ranks for the light ones. We must vote for people who suspect to be fanatics so we move towards both win conditions.

My research shows Mr. Def is the next logical choice, do you want to take out another fanatic, or do you want to lose?

Lady Eri on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'm with you Eri, we've seen no compelling reason why the Fanatics should be kept alive.

sorry !Mr. Def

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Lady Eri wrote: »
    Alright good kill guys, I am voting for ]Mr. Def. I still maintain people voting for inactives are in fact idiots. Keep our ranks chock full with mysterious people, as long as you don't mention they are inactive the light ones wont know. Christ.

I am now 92.4% sure Mr. Def is a fanatic, and if he is a fanatic I have some solid leads on two more. I am looking at you Shamus and Lonelyahava. Cough.

Hmmm suspect in another phalla for which the accusations are far off base. Whate'er will I do?

A cup of tea, some cookies, and then sleep, perhaps.

Although, I'd be most intrigued to see this research.

Most intrigued indeed.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    !Osvik because housecleaning inactives is far better than random accusations.

Exarch on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Announcements

Substitutions:

projectmayhem has been removed from the game for inactivity. He will be replaced by Ardor.
    Casual Eddy has withdrawn from the game. He will be replaced by robothero.

Inactivity:

As it stands, we are basing inactivity decisions off of three things: votes, posts, action PMs. By far the most important thing is to SEND IN YOUR DAMN ACTIONS. I don't care if you're just defending, send SOMETHING in. We booted projectmayhem because he neither voted nor sent in actions for two days. However, there are a good number of people who haven't sent in any actions for two days, although they have voted on at least one of those two days.

Here's the deal: If you are one of these people, and you don't send in actions, we will kill you, and your team will suffer. We're out of reserves, so no more substitutions (aside from possible replacement by stuffed animals of one sort or another). Seriously guys, please send in your actions.

Narration:

It is late. I am tired. I am moderately intoxicated. I had a shitty weekend. I am aware that none of this is a particularly good excuse for not doing a narration. Regardless, in the interest of producing quality writing, I will be providing you with a narration tomorrow.

Probably.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    !Osvik hasn't posted in 4 days- I agree with this strategy.

And Lady Eri- I understand you want to go for a "kill the fanatics" victory exclusively. With this logic in mind, I agree that voting out inactives is stupid.

However, most of us are not bound to that win condition, so there is solid reason behind voting this way... Not to mention the fact that inactives can be fanatics too.

El Skid on
  • Options
    ErandusErandus Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Also, Mr. Def is good people, and anyone who votes for him has to put up with me annoying the shit out of them.

!Osvik for being usless.

Erandus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Ultros64Ultros64 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    !Osvik for the good of the motherland.

Ultros64 on
    It doesn't matter what I say, as long as I sing with inflection
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008