As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Vince Young and WINNING

13»

• Options
    GoodOmensGoodOmens Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    No doubt, he's a physical freak of nature. Hell, it's not often that a QB gets to make the tackle after an interception (though he really shouldn't have used his throwing arm). Give him a year or two to get some pro experience, and we're looking at a Super Bowl winner.

That said...my Pats whupped him mightily.

GoodOmens on
    steam_sig.png
    IOS Game Center ID: Isotope-X
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    224135.jpg

The Sith Lord gets it done.

I'm just sick of the Vince Young hype.

He won the college national title so now he's the best quarterback and the greatest winner ever?

Dude's a mortal. He's a good player. But damn, he's not magic.
    Yeah, well.. wait till next year!

[spoiler:48c06adddf]He'll show you.[/spoiler:48c06adddf]

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I'm just sick of the Vince Young hype.

He won the college national title so now he's the best quarterback and the greatest winner ever?

Dude's a mortal. He's a good player. But damn, he's not magic.

Turning a completely shitty team with nothing going for them into what they look like in the fourth quarter (minus this game)...yeah, that takes ring-into-lava type epicness to me.

Crayon on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Elkamil wrote:
    224135.jpg

GENIUS

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Poldy wrote:
    Elkamil wrote:
    224135.jpg

GENIUS

THERE is a winner.

I always laugh whenever I hear people talk about how great a career Bill Parcells has had as a coach. Dude is every bit the drama queen and media whore that T.O. is, but somehow gets a free pass because you aren't allowed to talk shit about the Tuna. He's never won dick without Belichick, and he never will.

Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    Zimmydoom wrote:
    THERE is a winner.

I always laugh whenever I hear people talk about how great a career Bill Parcells has had as a coach. Dude is every bit the drama queen and media whore that T.O. is, but somehow gets a free pass because you aren't allowed to talk shit about the Tuna. He's never won dick without Belichick, and he never will.
    Oh man, I fucking hate Parcells so god damn much. Fucking hate him...seriously.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Kewop DecamKewop Decam Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Zimmydoom wrote:
    THERE is a winner.

PArcells has a body shaped like Dr. Robotnik

Kewop Decam on
    pasigfa7.jpg
  • Options
    HeirHeir Ausitn, TXRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Zimmydoom wrote:
    THERE is a winner.

PArcells has a body shaped like Dr. Robotnik

Hahaha, he totally does.

Anyways, I'm a Packer fan. And while some of you guys may not like him, I love Brett Favre. Say what you will, but he's got a ton of heart and obviously loves playing the game.

This was hard to watch last night after the game.

If that was his last game, at least he went out on a kind of high note, especially compared to last year

Heir on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    GoodOmensGoodOmens Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Heir wrote:
    Anyways, I'm a Packer fan. And while some of you guys may not like him, I love Brett Favre. Say what you will, but he's got a ton of heart and obviously loves playing the game.

As a Chicagoan, I must now hate and despise you for all eternity. Though I will admit to a perfectly normal, healthy man-crush on Favre.

I agree with you about his love of the game. I'd go so far as to say that no pro player right now, in any game, loves the game as much as Favre.

GoodOmens on
    steam_sig.png
    IOS Game Center ID: Isotope-X
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    why is parcells called the tuna anyway?

hmm the firing of the coaches begins!

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Just another day at the office -- Vince wins Offensive Rookie of the Year.

Congrats, he definitely deserved it.

The Green Eyed Monster on