As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Google Maps Issues

SlapnutsSlapnuts Registered User regular
Does anyone know how many markers you can put on a Google map before you can't save it? I'm near 200 items right now and all of a sudden the map said Google was currently experiencing technical difficulties and won't allow me to save.

Did I break it?

There are some acts so ruthless, some deeds so unpalatable, that only the Vlka Fenryka are capable of undertaking them. It's what we were bred for. It's the way we were designed. Without qualm or sentiment, without hesitation or whimsy. We take pride in being the only Astartes who will never, under any circumstances, refuse to strike on the Allfather's behalf, no matter what the target, no matter what the cause.
Slapnuts on

• Options
    DeusfauxDeusfaux Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    and if anyone knows how to move a marker from one location to another instead of having to delete and recreate I'd like to know too

Deusfaux on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    You should be able to click it again and drag it when you're in edit mode on the map.

Slapnuts on
    There are some acts so ruthless, some deeds so unpalatable, that only the Vlka Fenryka are capable of undertaking them. It's what we were bred for. It's the way we were designed. Without qualm or sentiment, without hesitation or whimsy. We take pride in being the only Astartes who will never, under any circumstances, refuse to strike on the Allfather's behalf, no matter what the target, no matter what the cause.
  • Options
    DeusfauxDeusfaux Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Sorry, meant Google Earth (don't see anything about an edit "mode")

Deusfaux on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Ah.

An update to my issue. Google will automagically break your map into two maps at the point at which it becomes extremely filled with markers.

You can mark this thread solved...you know...if you want to.

Slapnuts on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited May 2008
    Yeah, why not

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.