As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Age of Conan Key Missing from Manual Booklet

helix141helix141 Registered User regular
edited May 2008 in MMO Extravaganza
So i ran out and picked up a Collector's Edition copy of AoC from Future Shop today. Ripping into the new box, imagine my surprise when i look at the back of the game manual booklet to find the Authentication Key box blank.

That's right, my game manual does not have a key in it, is there someplace else where it could be? Has anyone else run into this?

Help Please!

helix141 on

• Options
    NaloutoNalouto Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    if only there was a thread filled with people who just got the game...

Nalouto on
    :winky:
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited May 2008
    Go back to Future Shop with everything you purchased including reciept. Show them the faulty game manual.

They should let you swap it out assuming they have more copies of the CE. Normally they don't do that sort of thing because of the keys, but this is a unique situation.

And yeah, AoC thread is -->

Unknown User on
  • Options
    ttvpttvp Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I see no problem with letting someone start a thread about a serious problem. I mean come on, wow has a jillion simultaneous threads. The other one is just general discussion anyway. We can dedicate this one to technical/account issues or something.

Don't be a dick.

As for the issue, I honestly don't know. Try e-mailing customer support and finding out what they can do for you. http://register.ageofconan.com probably has a support link somewhere. They will likely require photographic proof or something (but I don't honestly know, just an assumption)

ttvp on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    man that sucks

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
This discussion has been closed.