As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Is the Frontalot song available anywhere?

JustinicJustinic Registered User new member
edited May 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
Just finished the game, and I'm loving the Frontalot track. Is there anyplace to buy or download this track, or is the only way to listen to it in game? I'd really love to have it on my MP3 player.

Justinic on

• Options
    HH JoelHH Joel Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    When you load your save game after winning you will be taken to the agency screen. You can select the music player and select the song in there. You can also open the movies screen and watch the credits again.

I hope that helps.

Joel

HH Joel on
  • Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    In the chat yesterday, mike said they want to make the game music available really soon, so it should be around in not too long.

Raslin on
    I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    yuttyutt Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    yutt wrote: »
    1) Download: Music Player Ex

2) Run Music Player Ex

3) Drag and drop the desired FSB file (Located in: "..\Precipice of Darkness\parpg\data\sounds\ep_1")

4) Right-click on the desired track and select "Convert".

5) Extract the track in the desired format.

6) Desired.

The Frontalot song is located in "parpg_ep1_mx_streams.fsb" and is labeled "parpg_ep1_mx_streams (1)".

I would just host the file for download but I'm not sure if that would get me banned or not.

yutt on
  • Options
    warlock4uwarlock4u Registered User new member
    edited May 2008
    The music player EX thing did not work for me. It would not extract, it sat for about an hour.

I did some digging and found this:
    http://aluigi.altervista.org/papers/fsbext.zip

Download that, and run it via the command prompt. It will extract all of the files in the FSB previously mentioned.

Just in case, I copied my parpg_ep1_mx_streams.fsb to another folder for extraction, this is nothing but pure paranoia, but I would do the same, just in case.

warlock4u on
  • Options
    WiegrafWiegraf Registered User new member
    edited May 2008
    Raslin wrote: »
    In the chat yesterday, mike said they want to make the game music available really soon, so it should be around in not too long.

Music to my ears :P That song goes on top along with "Still Alive" from Portal ;) Glad they decided to make it available! I hope it'll be free like they did for the Still Alive MP3

Wiegraf on