As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla]First Thirty-Ninth Annual Phalla Awards: Game Over (Wraith Victory)

1666768697072»

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I got a rock - I mean, I was a docker, a plain old villager.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008
    that wasn't the villager role.

Obbi on
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I was a good guy but my power was that I could convert someone to be evil each week.

Stupid Thorgot and his dumb roles!

Ardor on
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I was the main character

Every week I could force a narration to be about me

Gumpy on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Anyone besides me have an item?

Wildcat on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I was converted. To a corpse.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I was a docker as well.

Seriously on
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    thorgot wrote:
    GodBlarney - Once per calendar week, when you post a vote count, you may include the typo "Post Cont" in the post. That shit becomes the new vote count. In fact, I'm just going to use that vote count at the end of the day. (I will post the real winner a few minutes later). Use this power wisely. If nobody notices your change you will automatically receive a "Best Votecounter" award.

Somehow, I remembered to save this all through Night Watch. 'tis a shame I never really got to use it.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Ardor wrote: »
    I was a good guy but my power was that I could convert someone to be evil each week.

Stupid Thorgot and his dumb roles!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE POWER!

I'll post the role PMs I still have when I get home.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited May 2008
    i was given the Doug_Grammar role.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I will have my revenge on you Locus!

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    You know, I almost forgot to thank everyone who voted for me. So, thank you. Now I can call myself 'award-winning'.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'm an award-winning as well.

The award-winning Aldo!

Aldo on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I demand you sign up to any new phallas using the phrase 'And now, the award winning MrBlarney signs up!'.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Wildcat wrote: »
    I demand you sign up to any new phallas using the phrase 'And now, the award winning MrBlarney signs up!'.

Maybe not for the games I sign up for, but you know I'm gonna apply that to any game I help to host.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I wanted an award, but only died alot.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I got an award that didn't really make any sense.

Because I never really claimed to be Bluestreak.

And Plutonium got the award that I deserved. Jerk.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I won an award! Go me!

Unearthly Stew on
  • Options
    GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    thorgot wrote:
    Mason - The three brothers, you used to be called. Bliss 101 was always the ringleader, visiblehowl was always the thrall uh I mean troublemaker, and Grundlterror was always the goodie two-shoes. The point is, you know that none of you are evil. But since this isn't a real game, it doesn't really matter.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Roles. I made some up later, but I have since deleted them from the sent folder.
    Because of your participation in a recent game,

Because of your general awesomeness in the field of Phallology, you are cordially invited to The First Thirty-Ninth Annual Phalla Awards. If a cordial invitation is not enough, you are ordered to attend. You can arrive when you want and stay for as long as you want. Most days will include both nominations for one award and voting on the previous day's nominations. Good times should be had by all.

This is also the villager PM. Don't try to use it to confirm yourself. The (nonexistent) mafia have it too!

Villager - You are a docker. You have no powers. But I am specifically inviting you to this "game" because I want us all to have a wonderful time!

============================================

Because of your (lack of) participation in a recent game, you are cordially invited to The First Thirty-Ninth Annual Phalla Awards. If a cordial invitation is not enough, you are ordered to attend. You can arrive when you want (or not, in your case) and stay for as long as you want (unless you are a bad boy and get banned again). Most days will include both nominations for one award and voting on the previous day's nominations. Good times should be had by all.

This is also the villager PM. Don't try to use it to confirm yourself. The (nonexistent) mafia have it too!

Villager - You are a docker. You have no powers. But I am specifically inviting you to this "game" because I want us all to have a wonderful time!

You are also...

Squashua - You may be banned, but damn it you are still going to participate! For every picture of an award you post on your secret board, or in the thread when you are unbanned, you will win an award that night. If you do this too many times, I may run out of names of awards to give you.

============================================

You are also...

Villager - You are a docker.
    You have no powers. But I am specifically inviting you to this "game" because I want us all to have a wonderful time!

Villager - You have no powers. But I am specifically inviting you to this "game" because I want us all to have a wonderful time!

PsychoLarry1; Varcayn; iamtheaznman; Drez
    Vigilante - You are a boring old vigilante. Since this isn't a real game, your role is even more boring. Whatever. PM me a name to kill once per calendar week, and how you want them to be brutally murdered. That person will "die" (and probably come back to life or unlife).

MrBlarney
    GodBlarney - Once per calendar week, when you post a vote count, you may include the typo "Post Cont" in the post. That shit becomes the new vote count. In fact, I'm just going to use that vote count at the end of the day. (I will post the real winner a few minutes later). Use this power wisely. If nobody notices your change you will automatically receive a "Best Votecounter" award.

Bliss 101; visiblehowl; Grundlterror
    Mason - The three brothers, you used to be called. Bliss 101 was always the ringleader, visiblehowl was always the thrall uh I mean troublemaker, and Grundlterror was always the goodie two-shoes. The point is, you know that none of you are evil. But since this isn't a real game, it doesn't really matter.

Trust
    Thrall - You seer as good but win with bad. But everybody seers as good, and there probably aren't any bad guys. So basically, you can't win! Sucks to be you! But you should still participate.

precisionk
    precisionk - Your role name is the same as your user name, which should give you an idea of how powerful you are. Once per calendar week you may publically claim a power. You gain that power, in addition to any powers you had previously, including this one.

thorgot - Besides being an excellent GM, you are also always good. This is an uncontested fact. Only Cantide had a better track record than you. Regardless, gooooooooood.

You are also...
    EVIL. That's right. For some reason, like most GMs I think it is hilarious to make you, the paragon of goodness, evil. You win with DevoutlyApathetic, who is always evil.

DevoutlyApathetic - What did you expect? You are evil. Everybody knows you are evil. They just pretend not to know. Otherwise, every game would end the very first day. In a twist, thorgot is also evil. He will probably win, but you will almost certainly be seered and vigilanted the very first day.

You are also...
    EVIL. How many times do I have to say this? ALWAYS EVIL.

PS YOU ARE ALWAYS EVIL.

Zot - You have an awesome role. The only problem is, you have a burning desire to reveal it right away! Post your "role PM" (which can be any role you want) in the thread. You gain those powers. If your power is to make everybody a vigilante, everybody will permanently target you and I will hate you forever.

Obbi - Cohosting abilities aside, you are a cool customer. You have the power to do anything thorgot wants. This is mostly to counteract Zot, because you just know he is going to give himself a million votes or whatever.

Thanatos - You are really cool. Even if a certain unnamed admin does not enjoy your company, we do. Every day, you have the power to lock the thread. But you don't! Thank you! You also have the power to kill someone at any time of any day, as many times as you want. The people you kill will "die" (and probably come back to life or unlife).

Ardor - For some reason, people think you are smart and trustworthy. I know better. You are stupid and untrustworthy. You don't have any special powers, because you're probably going to win half the awards. Damn you. Also you smell.

Ardor - You have a knack for having multiple roles. Well, now the joke is on you. You win with the good guys, but you have the power to convert someone to the side of eeevil. You may do this once per calendar week. Nay, you MUST do this once per calendar week! MUHAHAHAHA!

Locus
    Post Restrictorator - You hate people. A lot. You hate them so much that you want them to have to work to post. On two days per calendar week, you may send me a person to give a post restriction of your choice. It will only last for a few days. If that person stops posting because of you, I will never forgive you.

Plutonium
    Death Miller - You are a death miller. You seer and die as an evil person. But there are no seers or evil people, so you mainly exist to complain about your crappy role. emotpsylonab3.gif

UnearthlyStew
    Seer - You are the seer. You may seer someone every day to find out if they are evil. There may be evil people, there may not be. Does it really matter? Everybody knows seers are useless, anyways. In fact, just to further underscore the fact that this isn't even a real game, the evil people are thorgot, DevoutlyApathetic and Plutonium.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    There were really roles?

Fuck me, my streak of vanilla continues!

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman