As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Linux FTW

TrashyMGTrashyMG Registered User new member
edited May 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
Thanks all at PA and Hothead games for the Linux release of the game. I was pleasantly surprised by the graphics and game play and on my OS of choice. Instant sale after trying the demo.

TrashyMG on

• r0ckarongr0ckarong Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Same here, it's about time the penguin gets some more respect =)

r0ckarong on
    Those who say they have nothing to hide, have not been asked the proper questions yet.

Be free, go Linux: www.ubuntu.com
  • Dorkmaster FlekDorkmaster Flek Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Right on. I was interested in this game beforehand, and once I saw that you had a native Linux version available, as well as Windows and Mac, I was sold. Kudos to you guys for maintaining a multi-platform release!

Dorkmaster Flek on
  • borkabrakborkabrak Registered User new member
    edited May 2008
    Same here, guys. Without a Linux/GNU version, I would not have been *able* to play the game. (Without some technical hackery that may or may not have worked and would have pissed me off regardless)

Mega-rawkness. For making this game available on Linux, and also for making *this* game available at all.

I find I want to rave some more, but I must return to work. I will, then, leave you with this humble observation:

My new favorite word is hobeef.

borkabrak on